Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #631
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I just saw the commercial. Oh wow, one of the girl's fiancee is dead, I think.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #632
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by of the seas View Post
I wish Dr Drew would have asked Jo if he was trying to break Kailyn and Jordan up. He's a jerk to use her like that and ruin her other relationship.
Whoa, how is Joe the actor in all of that?

Use her and ruin her relationship?

Unless she was laying unconscious, naked and spreadeagled on the floor and he tripped over a lego and that's how the sex happened, she ruined her own relationship, all by herself, as she was the one in the relationship who cheated.

I also don't see how he used her if the two of them had sex.

Moment of the season was Jordan ditching Kale after she was all 'Jo, you want me? No? Okie, well, yes, Pinsky, then I'd like to be with Jordan.' She is so horrid, that was hilariously awesome.

Loved Pinsky seeming to not comprehend why Jordan was not into being the leftover dregs. Pinsky could not be more of a misogynistic tool. Can they not find an actual psychological professional to host this mess? Or barring that, Judge Judy or someone who won't put up with them.
Quote:
Really? From what I've seen, Kailyn, Leah, and even Chelsea seem to be really caring, good moms. Yeah, they may make some bad decisions, but they ARE very young still. But nothing I've seen makes them come across as terrible parents. That's a ridiculous and hateful statement. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from you though.
And that wasn't hateful at all.

Yeah, I think they're terrible parents. You and anyone else is obviously free to disagree, that's what makes the world go round. In my opinion, they're awful parents. Chelsea is the worst of the lot imo - she's had three years of total financial leeching and hasn't gotten a GED. Uneducated parents who had the opportunity to become educated so they could not only provide for their children but model that education is important? Bad parents.

She uses Aubrey to "test" Adam, who treats Aubrey like crap. She leaves that kid with him when she's not sure he'll feed her. Bad parent.

Her entire life is about her boyfriend. Most of the time we see her, she's laying around the house in a blanket nest whining about Adam, stopping to talk to Aubrey in obnoxious baby talk and then go back to ignoring her while she moans more about Adam and Aubrey wanders aimlessly, playing with whatever is scattered around the free house Chelsea can't be bothered to clean. Bad parent.

She spent two years without a job, though she had available free childcare the entire time. Bad parent.

We've seen her do almost nothing enriching with Aubrey, despite that she's a lazy, jobless layabout not even in school, totally leeching off her father. With all that, still no music classes, no reading, no blocks and numbers, no counting, colours, textures, just Aubrey wandering around playing with a random ball and getting slathered in makeup and cheetah print. The kid would be better off raised by Koko, as I'd wager Koko's IQ is higher than Chelsea's and she'd pay more attention to Aubrey.

Leah is also just all about her own drama, also not in school, though she got out of high school but she could have been taking night classes. The amount of time she spends bleaching the fried mop on her head and slathering on a half pound of eyeliner a day could be better spent doing exercises with the twin with the mobility issues, it'd seem.

Nothing to do with her parenting but she really looks shockingly awful and old, she's like a graduate of the Lindsay Lohan school of rode hard....

Kale is at least sortof vaguely in school, but I think she's a grifter and she keeps blowing up her kid's stable living situations out of her own dramatic nonsense.

Her son was living with his grandparents and father, in a comfortable home, and she messed that up becuse she lied and wouldn't not date for 2 seconds. Then with his other grandmother and she ran out because how dare someone tell her to clean up - everything is all about her, not Isaac, he's not even an afterthought. Bad parent.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2012, 10:53 PM   #633
lobmcf
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
I don't get this? I personally would never cage fight because I'm a big baby, but it's not like she's kicking puppies. Not fair to judge her on that.
Well my thoughts were more based on the fact that modeling and cagefighting aren't exactly similar hobbies. It's like saying you're really into playing canasta and also playing the saw in a death metal band.

Moreso, though, I was kind of amused by the fact that she appeared to be whining about the fact that she can't cagefight because she's pregnant.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #634
castmember19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueEeyore View Post
What blog do you read? I like reading Teen Mom gossip!
Teen Mom junkies!

The world is a carousel of color.
castmember19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #635
TrueEeyore
won't you please .. won't you please .. please won't you be .. my tag friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Whoa, how is Joe the actor in all of that?

Use her and ruin her relationship?

Unless she was laying unconscious, naked and spreadeagled on the floor and he tripped over a lego and that's how the sex happened, she ruined her own relationship, all by herself, as she was the one in the relationship who cheated.

I also don't see how he used her if the two of them had sex.

Moment of the season was Jordan ditching Kale after she was all 'Jo, you want me? No? Okie, well, yes, Pinsky, then I'd like to be with Jordan.' She is so horrid, that was hilariously awesome.

Loved Pinsky seeming to not comprehend why Jordan was not into being the leftover dregs. Pinsky could not be more of a misogynistic tool. Can they not find an actual psychological professional to host this mess? Or barring that, Judge Judy or someone who won't put up with them.

And that wasn't hateful at all.

Yeah, I think they're terrible parents. You and anyone else is obviously free to disagree, that's what makes the world go round. In my opinion, they're awful parents. Chelsea is the worst of the lot imo - she's had three years of total financial leeching and hasn't gotten a GED. Uneducated parents who had the opportunity to become educated so they could not only provide for their children but model that education is important? Bad parents.

She uses Aubrey to "test" Adam, who treats Aubrey like crap. She leaves that kid with him when she's not sure he'll feed her. Bad parent.

Her entire life is about her boyfriend. Most of the time we see her, she's laying around the house in a blanket nest whining about Adam, stopping to talk to Aubrey in obnoxious baby talk and then go back to ignoring her while she moans more about Adam and Aubrey wanders aimlessly, playing with whatever is scattered around the free house Chelsea can't be bothered to clean. Bad parent.

She spent two years without a job, though she had available free childcare the entire time. Bad parent.

We've seen her do almost nothing enriching with Aubrey, despite that she's a lazy, jobless layabout not even in school, totally leeching off her father. With all that, still no music classes, no reading, no blocks and numbers, no counting, colours, textures, just Aubrey wandering around playing with a random ball and getting slathered in makeup and cheetah print. The kid would be better off raised by Koko, as I'd wager Koko's IQ is higher than Chelsea's and she'd pay more attention to Aubrey.

Leah is also just all about her own drama, also not in school, though she got out of high school but she could have been taking night classes. The amount of time she spends bleaching the fried mop on her head and slathering on a half pound of eyeliner a day could be better spent doing exercises with the twin with the mobility issues, it'd seem.

Nothing to do with her parenting but she really looks shockingly awful and old, she's like a graduate of the Lindsay Lohan school of rode hard....

Kale is at least sortof vaguely in school, but I think she's a grifter and she keeps blowing up her kid's stable living situations out of her own dramatic nonsense.

Her son was living with his grandparents and father, in a comfortable home, and she messed that up becuse she lied and wouldn't not date for 2 seconds. Then with his other grandmother and she ran out because how dare someone tell her to clean up - everything is all about her, not Isaac, he's not even an afterthought. Bad parent.
You DO realize the girls aren't filmed 24/7, right? Just because you see 15 minutes of the kid playing by herself doesn't mean that's always the case. Also, a lot of what we see is re-enacted. http://starcasm.net/archives/144177
Obviously you aren't a parent. Kids do play by themselves sometimes.
NEW! "Where's My Water?" April 2013 Trip Report - In progress|Dasani in Disney. Let's do it again! September '11 Trip Report!- Complete!|Dasani Girl is back in the World with a baby!!...and pregnant again! January 2010 Trip Report - Complete!|Taking on the World...Pregnant! January 09 TR - Complete!|Panama City Beach Report! << Now it's a baby report!|Attack of the Dasani and Lots of pictures! January 08Trip Report! -Complete!
I miss you Jasper R.I.P 07/21/01 - 06/13/07
TrueEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #636
castmember19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You DO realize the girls aren't filmed 24/7, right? Just because you see 15 minutes of the kid playing by herself doesn't mean that's always the case. Also, a lot of what we see is re-enacted. http://starcasm.net/archives/144177
Did you get that from the link I gave you?! I just read that! Haha.

The world is a carousel of color.
castmember19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #637
dreamin_disney
DIS Veteran

I love watching this show but sometimes it is very misleading to real teens that get pregnant. why...

Chelsea, Amber, Kail, Lacey. Its not reality that real teens get pregnant and have a place of their own.
Chelesa- Her dad pays for her jeep,house and bills. She always has her hair tan and nails done even though her hair looks awful.

Amber- had a place of her own, a car and nails done

Lacey- a car, able to go to school and an apartment of her own. Once she was counting a stack of money and her mom asked her if she had money saved and she responded yes. Most teens can barely buy diapers.

Kail- free place to live, a car and going to school. Most places that will give you a place to live for partial payment have a long waiting list.

Dh and I were both 25 when i got preggo and lived with our moms. When we were single we couldnt afford to move out on our own. We got preggo and got an apartment. We both worked and it was tough especially when we had to buy diapers, formula etc. We were so broke but it wasnt easy like the girls above make it look. Theres no way we could have made it if we were 16, 18, 20 and pregnant.
---------------------------
Kail she cheats on Jo to be with jordan, then she cheats on Jordan to be with jo I've never really cared for her. i think she all about herself and exactly like her mother-sorry

Chelesa- she is just so dumb!!!! She needs help because adam is not healthy for her or Albury. I think she has low self esteem and needs to build up her confidence, be a mom and forget about loser Adam. He makes Ryan from the other teen mom look good and i'm not a big ryan fan.

Leah- needs to spend less time on her make up and get herself together. I read in a magazine that she has a new fiance and they suffered a miscarriage. Really! She doesnt need to have anymore kids right now especially with a new guy that hasnt been around long. She needs to be with her girls and focus on the help for the lil one with special needs.

Janelle- glad she got some help. I know she tested dirty but theres hope for her as long as she stays away from drugs, kiefer the stinker and any other loser and keeps taking her meds.

OH!!! I wonder what jo's mom and dad had to say about the STD. I bet they about died that Kail mentioned it on tv-lol!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #638
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, kids play by themselves - that's a good thing. Nicer if they play with, say, blocks or age-appropriate toys than the stuff they find randomly laying but yes. And no, they're not filmed 24/7. However, two seasons of this mess and we've never, ever seen Chelsea doing anything enriching with Aubrey. Not once. If it was happening a lot, given how long the cameras were around for the stretch these things were filmed, you'd think it'd pop up.

I mean maybe Chelsea herself is actually, off camera, really smart, studious, a big reader, who's had jobs the entire time - but we just never see it.

I'm going with that we see a decent representation; Aubrey wanders about while Chelsea and her three working neurons whine about A-dumb and lay on the couch not working or going to school.

Quote:
Leah- needs to spend less time on her make up and get herself together. I read in a magazine that she has a new fiance and they suffered a miscarriage. Really! She doesnt need to have anymore kids right now especially with a new guy that hasnt been around long. She needs to be with her girls and focus on the help for the lil one with special needs.
Leah is flat out trash. Without the miscarriage, she'd have two marriages and three kids under her belt at 19.

The level of dumb and gross Joe/Collard Greens/Jordan are with the unprotected sex and STDs and cheating and etc., is just ... see above re: trash. Joe HAS a kid already, how does he not use condoms?
Old 02-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #639
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Did anyone watch the special last night with Dr. Dreary-Drew?

I missed alot with Jennelle,but I heard she had a dirty test-ruh roh!

And Kailyn, Grinch and Jordan awkward. Did I understand correctly, Kaiilyn had a STD and she and Jordan both got treated and Jo was like, why do you think it came from me? ooh let's see, cause you have little chicken head groupies,lol.

Then Dr Dreary was telling Grinch, "yea if you slept with her, ha ha, you need to get check out? really? Maybe it's me and please tell me if you took it another way, but I took it as a "dig" at her. Oh no Grinch has been pining away after Kailyn and has abstained,lol. right. And why the FREAK didn't Kailyn and Jordan/Grinch both have protection? just because you are on a pill, shot, whatever, it's always good to have a back up and something "on" to protect yourself.

And no she doesn't "NEED" both of them to give her emotional support. Grinch needs to do his part in taking care of Issac, they don't even need to be friends as long as things are planned on. He didn't need to hang out at her house, he could have taken Issac out on his own.

I watched it but I didn't pay to much attention to it because it was filmed in July of 2011 and almost all of the stuff on there is so old.

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #640
TrueEeyore
won't you please .. won't you please .. please won't you be .. my tag friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by castmember19 View Post
Did you get that from the link I gave you?! I just read that! Haha.
Nope, I haven't gotten a chance to check out the blog yet. I saw the link on facebook
NEW! "Where's My Water?" April 2013 Trip Report - In progress|Dasani in Disney. Let's do it again! September '11 Trip Report!- Complete!|Dasani Girl is back in the World with a baby!!...and pregnant again! January 2010 Trip Report - Complete!|Taking on the World...Pregnant! January 09 TR - Complete!|Panama City Beach Report! << Now it's a baby report!|Attack of the Dasani and Lots of pictures! January 08Trip Report! -Complete!
I miss you Jasper R.I.P 07/21/01 - 06/13/07
TrueEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #641
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just saw the commercial. Oh wow, one of the girl's fiancee is dead, I think.
WHAT?? Which girl the only girl I knew that had a finace was Maci, I hope it's not Kyle. I like that kid
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #642
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
WHAT?? Which girl the only girl I knew that had a finace was Maci, I hope it's not Kyle. I like that kid
Maci and Kyle broke up.

The poster meant in the previews for the new slew of 16&Pregnant dingdongs though, one of them is crying about a dead bf in the previews. Same storyline as Farrah from TM1 presumably.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #643
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Tonight's show with Dr. Drew: I know what happens to the drugs that people sneak into his rehab, he takes them because he is nuts! lol

Chelsea and Wang a dang: Chelsea, Wang a dang is hurt, give me a freaking break. and I thought he said that Wang a dang was a good dad, competent dad, really? now I know we don't get to see them 24/7 but come on he first said he wanted to sign his rights over, then you see him take Chelsea on a bike ride, be home with your kid dummy.
And 6 months for the rest of the GED, good grief, Aubree will be in preschool and they can study things together, lol.

Leah and Corey: I am in a giggling mood, but I swear every time I see her hair, I expect her to thank people for a country music award-now I love some Johnny Cash myself, but DANG!

I wish they had a more in their face, "what the heck are you doing, not using condoms again"? kind of host.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #644
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Tonight's show with Dr. Drew: I know what happens to the drugs that people sneak into his rehab, he takes them because he is nuts! lol

Chelsea and Wang a dang: Chelsea, Wang a dang is hurt, give me a freaking break. and I thought he said that Wang a dang was a good dad, competent dad, really? now I know we don't get to see them 24/7 but come on he first said he wanted to sign his rights over, then you see him take Chelsea on a bike ride, be home with your kid dummy.
And 6 months for the rest of the GED, good grief, Aubree will be in preschool and they can study things together, lol.

Leah and Corey: I am in a giggling mood, but I swear every time I see her hair, I expect her to thank people for a country music award-now I love some Johnny Cash myself, but DANG!

I wish they had a more in their face, "what the heck are you doing, not using condoms again"? kind of host.
Pinsky is a misogynistic tool and a half. He's seriously unbelievable. Why can they not get someone who isn't deluded or who has any psychological credentials to host this, why? Paging Judge Judy.

I could. Not. Believe. When he started up about A-dumb being oh so hurt. Even Adam looked like 'seriously?' With a grin like he could not believe his luck. I can't even with that mess.

Speaking of mess, however, did a shipment of discount extensions, colour: fried, fall off a truck and become attached to Chelsea's head? She and Leah look like the winners of the Miss Low Rent and Rode Hard contest with the bleached, fried mops and 4lbs of oompa loompa fake and bake and an inch of eyeliner but lordy be Chelsea's head is amazing. It's like an 'Undercover Boss' wig.

Can also not BELIEVE Chelsea still hasn't finished the GED. Loser much? Your kid is nearly three. You leech off your father, do absolutely nothing with your life and STILL?

Leah crying like a demented squirrel (seriously, the squealing) over how she's sooooryyyy, was just... bleh. Shut up.

What the heck was with Pinsky trying to reunite her and Corey? First, isn't she engaged to her second pending divorce? Second, what is with his penchant for excusing this level of relationship failure? She cheated on him, as he said, every three months.

Is Leah in school of any kind? She dropped some line about 'if... I wouldn't be in school to be a pediatrician...' Huh?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:46 AM   #645
ChattaAlley
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Pinsky is a misogynistic tool and a half. He's seriously unbelievable. Why can they not get someone who isn't deluded or who has any psychological credentials to host this, why? Paging Judge Judy.

I could. Not. Believe. When he started up about A-dumb being oh so hurt. Even Adam looked like 'seriously?' With a grin like he could not believe his luck. I can't even with that mess.

Speaking of mess, however, did a shipment of discount extensions, colour: fried, fall off a truck and become attached to Chelsea's head? She and Leah look like the winners of the Miss Low Rent and Rode Hard contest with the bleached, fried mops and 4lbs of oompa loompa fake and bake and an inch of eyeliner but lordy be Chelsea's head is amazing. It's like an 'Undercover Boss' wig.

Can also not BELIEVE Chelsea still hasn't finished the GED. Loser much? Your kid is nearly three. You leech off your father, do absolutely nothing with your life and STILL?

Leah crying like a demented squirrel (seriously, the squealing) over how she's sooooryyyy, was just... bleh. Shut up.

What the heck was with Pinsky trying to reunite her and Corey? First, isn't she engaged to her second pending divorce? Second, what is with his penchant for excusing this level of relationship failure? She cheated on him, as he said, every three months.

Is Leah in school of any kind? She dropped some line about 'if... I wouldn't be in school to be a pediatrician...' Huh?
You have me rolling . Every thing you have said has been spot on as to the way I feel about these girls. Their situation is not ideal and they are doing nothing to better themselves.

With a little bit of PixieDust anything is possible . . .
ChattaAlley is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: