Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #601
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Kail's FB page has pics of her an another guy, no idea if it's her boyfriend currently or not. I saw the previews for next week, and she is in my friend's coffee shop with another girl, saying she & Jo went too far.

She's also a Scentsy representative according to her FB page.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #602
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Kail's FB page has pics of her an another guy, no idea if it's her boyfriend currently or not. I saw the previews for next week, and she is in my friend's coffee shop with another girl, saying she & Jo went too far.

She's also a Scentsy representative according to her FB page.
which page is hers? I was looking for it and can't find it!
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #603
TaraPA

It's under Kail Irwin - no idea whose last name that is, the old one was under Kail Lowry...she has 2 other official ones, one for Scentsy & one that's just pics...I think it's the Kail Irwin page that has the other guy in it.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
Old 02-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #604
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Teen Mom on "Anderson" Monday!

Kail, Farriah and Chelsea will be on Monday

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #605
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
I'm glad Janelle left to get help. She obviously needs/needed it. I thought it was strange that she didn't say "love you' to her mother and vice vera when she got in the cab. Sad.

Kailyn was dumb but obviously she is young and he is her baby daddy. I guess we forget that this is all taking place just a few months after they broke up. She shouldn't have let him in the house or she should've left for a few hours while he was there.

I'm glad Chelsea seemed a bit more upbeat in this episode. Her tiring whining and moping gets soo old! But yet again, she brought a babysitter with her to the meeting with the GED lady, and yet again Aubree was seen tapping on the door/window and interupting the meeting.

Leah-it's hard to feel bad for her. I love her spin--"he was ignoring me a week before the wedding and not paying attention to me." Oookay! And then she told her mom she doesn't even like Robby. Classy!
On an aftershow the other week she was sobbing about how people were calling her a cheating wh.... and how it's so mean and people don't understand that sometimes people drive you to it.

No, dear, people understand just fine. They call you a cheating wh... because someone who sleeps with someone else a week before their wedding (because their fiance wasn't paying enough attention, no less) and then goes through with the wedding without mentioning that? Is kind of a cheating who....!
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #606
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Tonight's finale:

Jennelle: getting meds for bi polar. Ok, here is a question: she was supposed to be drug free for a year then her record would be erased right? why did she show up with the pot in her system at rehab, unless she smoked some right before she went? And really? you don't clean out your bag before you go to rehab.

Kailyn: DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jo essentially tapped that butt and doesn't want a relationship, oops, she just did that for nothing, messed up her relationship with Jordan. For the record: i understand about the bound thing: however, there is no way I'd bump nasties with my exdh again without wearing a hazmat suit then showering with bleach and a steel brush. Jordan made the point, they may have a bound because of Issac, but it doesn't meant they have to hook up.

Leah: Here is my question: why didn't she leave him with at least 1 couch? you know she hasn't lived on her own before so it's not like she bought it before they moved in together. it was just difficult to watch them exchange the kids and she was like "he doesn't have to be like that" when she was asking him which did he want from the laundry machines. what do you want him to be like? he wasn't yelling, he didn't want to argue.

Chelsea: brushing her hair for Adam to come over to pick up Aubree(she is full of cuteness to-ok all the kids are dang cute) then ride in his truck-girl just take your jeep that way if you get into a argument you can leave. And that motorcycle, is that supposed to be HIS , cause didn't think he had money like that, that was a nice bike.
He is saying let's be friends , that is code for friends with benefits and I will keep treating you badly and you will put up with it and the circle keeps going around.
When you have a kid, it's isn't just about you anymore. I put up with too much before having DD, but there is no way I wanted her to learn and think that was acceptable.

Next week, Dr Drew Special.
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #607
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

I couldn't get over the fact that Janelle said she's smoked pot everyday for the past 6 YEARS. I did hear that right, correct? YEARS? So she was 11 smoking pot everyday? And while she was pregnant?
Instead of fighting her mom about who is closer with Jace she should be thanking God everyday that her mom took custody of Jace and didn't leave him to get placed into foster care. Then she really wouldn't 'know' her son.

Kailyn really screwed herself. She had to learn a hard lesson. I'm sure Jo did that just to prove he could.

Chelsea is just ridiculous. She will play this game with Adam forever I guess. Poor girl, no self esteem and no way out of this situation. Hard to feel badly when she keeps doing it to herself.

I'm done caring about Leah's story. I don't know if the rumors that Corey cheated too are true. She keeps saying 'I don't want this', well you obvisouly didn't want Corey either.

And if you know that you are going to move yourself out of the family house and you know you'll see Corey and have to deal with all this---Why do you wear so much non-waterproof makeup?? I'm soo sick of watching her cry with all that makeup running everywhere!!
I think I'm done with these girls. It's more interesting to watch the 'fake' gossip in the magazines about them than watch what happens 1 year later.

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:21 PM   #608
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Yea 6 years of smoking the wacky tobacky, that is a bit much. Yes, teens experiment, but good grief.

here is another thing: ok, so Wang a dang's parents had Aubree, why the freak was he taking Chelsea out on the bike, that is HIS visitation with his child. Ok, I can think of WHY he took her out on it, but anyway. Chelsea should have been, um you need to spend time with your DD.

Then she was telling her mom not to judge, no your mom should whip out pom poms and say Go Chelsea Go Chelsea, lol.
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #609
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Kale getting ditched by Joe was the best thing that happened all season. Totally hilarious! Her face, realizing she'd messed that one up was priceless. Good one, mopey.

So defensive about cheating on the world's only Amish Staples employee too. Her whole attitude was 'why're you blaming me?! God!'

Yeah, the urge to wipe the little smirk Chelsea gets whenever A-dumb pays attention to her with a 2by is strong. She's such a waste of skin.

Janelle.... sigh.

Leah, could not care less about her endless whining about her endless boring drama that she created then whines about. Word to the makeup. How much time does she spend slathering that stuff on a day?

They all look so awful, with the bleached out hair (save Kale, who has decent hair if nothing else) and heinous makeup and trashy, cheap fake nails. They're all such terrible parents and they all look like they wandered out of an episode of COPS they look so trash-tastic. Chelsea and Leah look like an SNL skit they look so hilariously trashy.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #610
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Did they ever show that Chelsea's dad was a dentist before the recent episode of "never seen before" clips? I had been wondering how on earth he supports four households (his, ex's, and two unmarried daughters) and I guess being a dentist helps. Chelsea's mom doesn't work (it appears that way since she told Chelsea that she could watch Aubree when Chelsea has to work, and didn't stipulate any certain hours she was available), guess she gets some pretty nice alimony .
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #611
TaraPA

I was at least hoping to leave this series behind with something positive about the girls. Any of the girls. ONE of them at least. Ugh, I got nothing!

I wanted to slap Kail. "You don't understand, you're not in my shoes, we have a bond." Ok so that's a free pass to have sex with your ex anytime you want because you have a bond? I've always like Kail but last night I was loving her getting what she deserved. Poor Jordan. Did Jo flirt & play her? Absolutely, he was totally into her last week, you could see the chemistry on the screen. Like someone else said, he just did it with her because he knew he could. And did she tell her friend they had sex in the shower? That was my friend's coffee shop & I was paying more attention to that than what they were saying, and that's what I thought she said.

Jenelle - ok if I had even 1 ounce of positivity for any of them last night it was for her. I'm sure she went right back to her screaming, yelling pot-smoking bi-polar ways, but they made it appear as if she made an effort.

Chelsea. I only watch her anymore to see what dead animal her hair looks like from week to week.

Leah. Oh Lord. Not ONCE in 90 FREAKING MINUTES did I hear her say "I'm so sorry, I brought this on myself, I've broken up a marriage & my family, it's all on me." I didn't even see that she asked forgiveness or to try & work it out or anything. Not that they should, but it would have been nice to see some sort of effort there to save her family. I get that they edit it for ratings, but she was just all "pity me, it doesn't have to be this way (OMG if she said that one more time) blah blah blah." And when Corey was just giving her one word answers & left the trailer she got all snitty "he doesn't have to act that way" - WOW. She should thank her lucky stars he didn't flip **** on her & start smacking her around. I think back to the 1st episode with them, when they were on swings, that was a lifetime ago. She was young & sweet & pretty. Now she looks like Tammy Faye Baker on a good day.

I never thought I'd say this but I'd much rather watch Farrah, Amber & Macy next season!

Old 02-15-2012, 04:58 PM   #612
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I never thought I'd say this but I'd much rather watch Farrah, Amber & Macy next season!
I agree
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:49 PM   #613
jpaxton1118
DIS Veteran

Speaking of Maci, I saw on one of the magazines (not sure which) I think Life and Style that she and Kyle broke up
Old 02-15-2012, 05:55 PM   #614
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaxton1118 View Post
Speaking of Maci, I saw on one of the magazines (not sure which) I think Life and Style that she and Kyle broke up
That sad if it's true.
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #615
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
That sad if it's true.
I agree, I love Kyle...BUT...these girls are so young still...I wish they would forget about trying to fall in love, marry or even have a boyfriend. I wish they would just concentrate on their education, really getting their lives together for themselves (and kids) and becoming strong on their own...THEN love, when it's right and they are mature enough for it, will last...

Avenger's 1/2 Marathon!
minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: