Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #586
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw_girl_18 View Post
They cut a huge part out of that episode. There were paparazzi pictures from a while back of mtv filming leah (in that same orange shirt) crying in a park with her friend. Apparently Corey was cheating on her with someone from facebook while they were married.
Here is one of many articles about it:
http://starcasm.net/archives/95347
and
http://starcasm.net/archives/95528
I assume they're saving all the cheating back and forth and divorce draaaama for the last couple episodes.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #587
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
His current truck is four months old. Why can't he just fix whatever's wrong with it instead of getting a new truck?

I agree bathing (it drove me up a WALL when she kept saying she was going to 'bath' the babies, though it makes me laugh that people keep repeating it) them other ways works but that thing they live in is gross and he apparently agreed to look for a new one, then just changed his mind after taking her to see the land that HE'D found.

I dunno, don't care, but I don't see how $14,000 for a trailer and land is a big step but another truck isn't, in their grim little appalachian fairy tale of horrors.

Oh and can they burn that thing on his head? In every scene for like TWO YEARS he's had that filthy, gross, twisted cap on his head. It's so repulsive. Just plastered to his often sweaty head, indoors and out, twisted to the side as he sits mumbling unintelligibly. Ugh.
So he came to his senses? Decided $14K is a lot? His truck might be 4 months old, but it wasn't like he bought it new. He listed a bunch of problems with it that implied it isn't in good shape. A new truck likely wouldn't cost the same as a new trailer and plot of land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
Why on earth do you watch this show if it makes you so angry?
Lol!
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #588
herdtoDisney
DIS Veteran

While I typically get annoyed at Leah, I actually felt kind of bad for her this time. The girl has explained to Corey several times that the place they live is too far for Ali to get her therapies (they have to go to Leah's mom's house) and it's clear that it is in terrible shape. Corey doesn't seem in any rush to finish the bathroom downstairs, or whatever they consider that random bathtub

He already has a truck, and the things he mentioned that are so wrong with it-the cracked window and wheel-are easily enough fixed. I got a little confused with the trailer talk-she said $9000 not $90,000? I'm hard of hearing and missed it on the captioning, but I tihnk she said $9000. Is this like a camper or something? I guess she means for them to put it on the land and build a house while they live in it? I don't know, we don't have those here and the ones I've seen in FL are like houses and cost WAY more than $9000. Anyhow, I agree with Leah in that they need to move, and Corey's inability to make up his little mind is maddening.

So Kailyn had Jo meet Jordan. I was LOL when Jo goes to Jordan, wow you're a big dude'. I hope Kail sticks with Jordan, but the previews for next week make me wonder...

Good for Chelsea for getting out and doing something productive. Nice car! Tanning places must pay well

Jenelle is clearly mentally ill in some way. Her behavior is indicitive of that. She really needs diagnosis and treatment.
herdtoDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #589
cornflake
DIS Veteran

They said the land was $5000 and the trailer was $9000, yeah. For a total of $14,000. I agree about what he said was wrong with the truck. Also, had he wanted to have some discussion about stuff, fine. His 'wait til I'm working in the coal mine (really Leah, this is where you go to school at night and work more than once a week so he doesn't end up in a flipping coal mine) and we can save up' seemed sensible enough, but it seemed the issue was that he'd agreed to a new house, found the land and trailer, taken her to look at it and then when she was all 'okie!' he said 'nah, I want a new truck.'

I'm guessing it'd be the same level of dump they currently reside in, just with an upstairs tub for "bath-ing" or whatever. I don't know why it'd be that cheap either, except that I think they depreciate like all get out, so maybe it's like decades old or whatever?
Quote:
OMG-when Chelsea called 'corporate' about donating $$ for the walk, I wanted to smack her! She's soo whiny! Who talks like that? My DS was a preemie and I soo appreaciate what she raised for MOD but geesh, she acted like she was single handedly running the event herself!
She couldn't have been more inappropriate in that entire thing. I realize she had the cameras but girl is just dumber than a sack of cotton. Just walking into the plae where she'd worked like a couple weeks, putting an employee on the spot and then calling the owner or whatever he was and, as you say, acting like she was organizing the entire deal? She's so cringeworthy.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:03 AM   #590
4greatboys
I will be proud to wear my lime green ribbon and will be on the lookout for others
I have 4 boys-fortunately for me the 2 littles smell pretty good ;-)
YaYa Sister

I doubt it was a cold call. I'm sure the producers talked to corporate first and there was a nice shot of the front door with all the business info on it for an advertising plug.

4greatboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #591
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

I might get to see Kailyn in action tonight!

At work today, my friend that owns the coffee shop where they filmed last spring, said "MTV is coming back to the shop tonight to film Kailyn!" I have to drop DS11 off at a school dance at 6:15 so I will run over then just out of curiosity. I wonder if she'll be with Jordan or Jo?? And I wonder when this will air, since they're pretty far behind in real time right now.

I don't have a camera on my phone but if I can convince DS14 to go get a coffee with me, maybe he can discreetly take some pics somehow. Can you take pics on an iTouch? I'm sooo out of touch with technology it's pathetic. But he has an iTouch so that will work if he can use it for that. They'd see my clinker camera & flash a mile away & boot me out for sure.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #592
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I might get to see Kailyn in action tonight!

At work today, my friend that owns the coffee shop where they filmed last spring, said "MTV is coming back to the shop tonight to film Kailyn!" I have to drop DS11 off at a school dance at 6:15 so I will run over then just out of curiosity. I wonder if she'll be with Jordan or Jo?? And I wonder when this will air, since they're pretty far behind in real time right now.

I don't have a camera on my phone but if I can convince DS14 to go get a coffee with me, maybe he can discreetly take some pics somehow. Can you take pics on an iTouch? I'm sooo out of touch with technology it's pathetic. But he has an iTouch so that will work if he can use it for that. They'd see my clinker camera & flash a mile away & boot me out for sure.
Did you see her or get any scoop?
I was kind of hoping we'd be done with these girls...

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #593
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

MTV was a total no-show yesterday at the coffee shop. Ugh.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:57 AM   #594
hereyago
DIS Veteran

The show last night:

Chelsea: glad she went and inquired about the GED,etc. As for wang a dang, honestly, she needs to learn how to hang the phone up every time he starts using the F bomb. I'm still trying to figure out if they even have any formal visitation agreement-or at least have forgotten if they have. He doesn't realize that this in and out of Aubree's life, she is soon going to really notice, you can't do that to kids.

Leah: holy crap, honestly, I was having flashbacks of my situation with my now exdh years ago it was just so very sad that things had to end up like that.

Jenelle: Jace is so full of cuteness and I honestly couldn't bear to leave my kid at all, but getting away was a good idea, of course we know she still has her anger issues.

Kailyn: I started laughing when she slipped and said she loved Grinch, honestly, the whole thing of them having time alone with Isaac and not fighting and talking about the first time they gave him a bath, I'm sure that helped stir up old feelings,etc.

However, I don't know why he couldn't have just come and taken Isaac somewhere instead of hanging out at Kailyn's,you know he was going to try and see if he still "has it".
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 PM   #595
cruisnfamily
Please save me from 5th grade math!
Why oh why do retailers think weird shaped packaging is appealing?
Talks with her mouth closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
However, I don't know why he couldn't have just come and taken Isaac somewhere instead of hanging out at Kailyn's,
I kept wondering about this too!
cruisnfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:27 PM   #596
happygirl
DIS Veteran

OT I can't wait to get back to the other group. Maci, Farrah, Catilyn and Amber.
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #597
lobmcf
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
OT I can't wait to get back to the other group. Maci, Farrah, and Catilyn.
Fixed.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #598
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisnfamily View Post
I kept wondering about this too!
But then again: if he didn't, it would be hard for the show to create a drama that way. But still, he didn't need to hang out her house and then her go lie down on her bed? really? Not to mention her bringing up his love life, or lust life. I honestly couldn't give a rats booty who or what my ex was doing cause eeww. lol
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #599
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?

I'm glad Janelle left to get help. She obviously needs/needed it. I thought it was strange that she didn't say "love you' to her mother and vice vera when she got in the cab. Sad.

Kailyn was dumb but obviously she is young and he is her baby daddy. I guess we forget that this is all taking place just a few months after they broke up. She shouldn't have let him in the house or she should've left for a few hours while he was there.

I'm glad Chelsea seemed a bit more upbeat in this episode. Her tiring whining and moping gets soo old! But yet again, she brought a babysitter with her to the meeting with the GED lady, and yet again Aubree was seen tapping on the door/window and interupting the meeting.

Leah-it's hard to feel bad for her. I love her spin--"he was ignoring me a week before the wedding and not paying attention to me." Oookay! And then she told her mom she doesn't even like Robby. Classy!

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"

May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #600
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

I was watching and Kail reaminded me so much of myself and my 1st love. It's hard to not feel comfortable with the person you had been with for years, your 1st love, the father of your baby.....it is comfortable, routine. Looking back now it is for the best that he and I not end up together, but I could understand her feelings.

I hope for Issac's sake they are able to keep things friendly after this. Of all of them, esp since Cory and Leah's divorce, they seem to be the only ones who have a chance of co-parenting and it working out.
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: