Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #541
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Not only did Collard Greens go on with the 'your dad doesn't want to pay' which... NO.... but she went on to respond to Joe's filing by snapping at Isaac as if Isaac had written it, which was like, beyond no. I cannot stand her.

On the after show she was trying to defend that she thinks Joe should work all the time but she shouldn't because "Isaac should be with his mother" and she thinks if they were together Joe would be supporting her. You're not with him, he does not want to support you, you're an adult. She infuriates me with the entitled attitude. He should pay for half of Isaac's needs. He should pay for exactly none of yours, sourpuss.

I don't understand how Chelsea's friends and family even listen to her go on about him anymore. "He just stopped liking me." Nope. He never liked you. Get a clue. How Randy doesn't just hang up on her I don't know.

Three years since she got pregnant and she's accomplished zilch. That takes talent. I too noticed how she's whining about A-dumb and the second question she asks at her big first job (at what, age 20?!) is about if guys come in. She passed pathetic a long, long time ago.

Her saying Aubrey was her best friend was seriously disturbing. She's on her way to becoming Kale's mother, right quick.

Leah I don't get bathing the babies in that mess - the whole thing was confusing. Why bathe them there? What the heck with the new trailer/truck thing? "Our whole marriage, we were together in every decision we made." How long were they married? They bore me. I assumed Leah was asking her parents to pay or not discussing that she'd pay for it with MTV $$.

Janelle is just... oy. Girl needs some intervention or something. I think the $30 is because she has no job. She's got to be getting some money from someplace.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:42 AM   #542
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

I got all excited to see that Reefer had a new hoodie. Then he went back to the skanky green one he's been wearing 24/7 the entire series.

Seriously that's what I noticed last night. The girls are same **** different episode & it's starting to get old! None of them seem to be progressing into mature adults!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2012, 06:49 AM   #543
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
Probably because that isn't the issue. I know many, many twins and Ali's issues are not twin issues. She has something going on and hopefully they can figure it out soon. Honestly, I can't figure out how she has gotten to over a year old (2 now) and no one able to diagnosis her delays.
I have a set of twins myself and I never took for granted when I was pregnant that they would be normal or healthy after sharing a womb. I do believe there is a connection between Ali's issues and being a twin, definately moreso than any genetic problems. You don't think that being in a womb with another fetus can't compromise skeletal development, or brain development for that matter? Look at high order multiples and how many problems they can have. There's a reason.

Last edited by Kellydelly; 01-25-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:53 AM   #544
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Did Leah have a miscarriage?

Just watched last nights show.

Kail: YOU GO GIRL! Regardless of how Kail got her home, she's maintaining a household, going to school, working and raising her son. She's the primary parent to Isaac. Jo gets him on the weekends, so he needs to be paying her some support. Jo is living with mommy and daddy. The amount is based on his income. Kail had nothing to do with it. If he has a problem with it he can tell the judge why he doesn't want to pay. Cause based on that letter, he came across as the bitter one bringing up Kail's boyfriend. He's saving his money for his rap career. I saw his video on youtube, looks like he's gonna be staying at his folks house for a LONG while!

Janielle: That girl is PATHETIC! I don't feel sorry for that low life. I have no respect for that twit what so ever.

Chelsea: Another twit. She has NO common sense what so ever

Leah: she has never been one of my favorites, so at the beginning of this episode, she was annoying to watch. She had been living in that trailer all this time, so what was the point of complaining now. Then when I saw how she gave her daughters a bath I realized she was 100% correct. Especially considering the fact that Corey only had the truck for 4 months and wanted a new one.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #545
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
D He's saving his money for his rap career. I saw his video on youtube, looks like he's gonna be staying at his folks house for a LONG while!
ha ha I haven't seen it yet, but I might go look at it.Honestly, my first take of why didn't want to pay that much and considering he got busted for pot, I was thinking "yea less money to weed".
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #546
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Jo's music video

THIS is why he doesn't want to pay Kail $480 a month for child support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpQNoIzp0w

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 AM   #547
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I got all excited to see that Reefer had a new hoodie. Then he went back to the skanky green one he's been wearing 24/7 the entire series.

You just made me spit out some tea,lol.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:14 AM   #548
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks for the link. yea, he should just drop the rap game and smoke some more,lol. Seriously, what was that? yea, HoneyDipp you called it, he'll be at the old homestead for some time cause DANG!

I have nothing against anyone following their dream, but um, that was just bad.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:19 AM   #549
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Thanks for the link. yea, he should just drop the rap game and smoke some more,lol. Seriously, what was that? yea, HoneyDipp you called it, he'll be at the old homestead for some time cause DANG!

I have nothing against anyone following their dream, but um, that was just bad.
I would also like to add that he mentions in the video wanting to spend his money on a chick he picked up in a convenience store, but he REFUSES to pay his child support?

Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #550
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Seriously, Reefer in that green hoodie week after week was like seeing Gary all over again in his AERO shirt. Over, and over, and over. Yeah Gary you're so cool that you have an AERO shirt.

I'm no law expert but that letter Jo wrote was a bunch of immature BS. "She needs a better job because she had one but lost it because she couldn't work with her boyfriend." Ok that's irrelevant & childish, and a judge would see that, I would hope. She's in college FT you idiot, I think a judge would take that into consideration & see why she only has a small PT job. I hope the judge throws the book at him & makes him pay every cent he's supposed to, and calls him out for writing such a stupid whiny letter.

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #551
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Seriously, Reefer in that green hoodie week after week was like seeing Gary all over again in his AERO shirt. Over, and over, and over. Yeah Gary you're so cool that you have an AERO shirt.

I'm no law expert but that letter Jo wrote was a bunch of immature BS. "She needs a better job because she had one but lost it because she couldn't work with her boyfriend." Ok that's irrelevant & childish, and a judge would see that, I would hope. She's in college FT you idiot, I think a judge would take that into consideration & see why she only has a small PT job. I hope the judge throws the book at him & makes him pay every cent he's supposed to, and calls him out for writing such a stupid whiny letter.
The lazy twit is taking like two classes. Though I don't see why a judge would take that into consideration any more than Joe's rap career. Kale has to pay her share - it's no one's problem but hers if she can't.

His argument is her share should be more and that she's not working enough to pay it and wants him to. That's a valid argument. If the 63/36% breakdown was based on time with each parent, then he's got to argue a different way, but her going to college shouldn't matter at all. She still has to find a way to pay her own bills and it's not from Joe's pocket.

That's what she sounded like on the aftershow - she said Joe works all the time but she like, didn't want to because she wanted to be with Isaac. La de da, get a job, Kale.

Quote:
I have a set of twins myself and I never took for granted when I was pregnant that they would be normal or healthy after sharing a womb. I do believe there is a connection between Ali's issues and being a twin, definately moreso than any genetic problems. You don't think that being in a womb with another fetus can't compromise skeletal development, or brain development for that matter? Look at high order multiples and how many problems they can have. There's a reason.
Except she's got no skeletal or brain issues anyone can find besides the smaller optic nerve and apparently the geneticist believes her to have a form of dwarfism, so seems likely.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #552
lucas
°o°

Quote:

Oh my! And after watching I started clicking around on the other links on that youtube page. Interesting!

Last edited by lucas; 01-25-2012 at 01:44 PM.
lucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:49 PM   #553
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucas View Post
Oh my! And after watching I started clicking around on the other links on that youtube page. Interesting!
That was the only link i watched. That was ENOUGH!

Old 01-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #554
lucas
°o°

Just found this link about Leah's miscarriage:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...scarriage.html
Old 01-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #555
Kellydelly
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornflake View Post
Except she's got no skeletal or brain issues anyone can find besides the smaller optic nerve and apparently the geneticist believes her to have a form of dwarfism, so seems likely.
The optic nerve is part of brain development. They have had the baby's chromosomes tested and didn't find any dwarfism. What other test would they do to determine if she's a dwarf? I'd love to see a current photo of the girls, are there any on the net? This was all over a year ago, how is Ali doing now? Is she walking? Is she not growing as tall as her sister?
Kellydelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: