Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #511
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

It was pathetic when Keefer found out Janelle had a place outside her moms home he all of a sudden missed her and wanted her back. Hes such a loser!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #512
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I didn't know she had been re arrested, here is the scoop and the mug shot(notice her smiling?)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/je...icle-1.1007440
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #513
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Besides all the valid points hereyago made, wasn't he also arrested for possession & intent to deliver when he was busted for breaking & entering in his friend's house?

OOps,yes I forgot( i don't know how,it's hard to keep up with the arrests,)but yes they found weed and Reefer admitted it was his weed.

My thing is: if he has no job(and if he did distribute,he is a bad business man because it looks like he is his own best customer,lol) how does he buy weed? or what is he doing to barter for that weed? He isn't just a casual user.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #514
marie1203
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
I didn't know she had been re arrested, here is the scoop and the mug shot(notice her smiling?)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/je...icle-1.1007440
Yes second time in a week. I don't get the smiling either I would be crying.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #515
marie1203
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OOps,yes I forgot( i don't know how,it's hard to keep up with the arrests,)but yes they found weed and Reefer admitted it was his weed.

My thing is: if he has no job(and if he did distribute,he is a bad business man because it looks like he is his own best customer,lol) how does he buy weed? or what is he doing to barter for that weed? He isn't just a casual user.
I think he feel weed to be honest. Where does Janelle get the money to buy a new car, to post all the bonds and to live by herself as far as I know she doesn't have a job.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:29 AM   #516
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie1203 View Post
I think he feel weed to be honest. Where does Janelle get the money to buy a new car, to post all the bonds and to live by herself as far as I know she doesn't have a job.
Don't they get money from filming with MTV? Magazine photos? Interviews?

Avenger's 1/2 Marathon!
minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #517
marie1203
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
Don't they get money from filming with MTV? Magazine photos? Interviews?
Yes but the show makes them seem like they are broke and then not. Like Janelle was living in her car. When Amber was arrested she was forced to say how much MTV pays her in court. We all have wonder if it is in a trust and maybe they can't touch the money for a certain period of time. I believe she said she got paid $180,000 a year.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #518
cornflake
DIS Veteran

They don't get the $ until the season is done filming - they look to have filmed S1&S2 of TM2 back-to-back so it's really unclear what's up with the $ there, regarding when the girls got paid.

For sure they're got getting the same $$ that the TM1 girls are though.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #519
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Ok, here is a possible stupid question: but do the guys get paid as well? I mean is Reefer getting paid because he is a part of Jennelle's life as well even though Jace isn't his? kind of like extras get paid to be on a show type deal?

I'd hate to think Reefer is getting paid to act the way he does,like MTV is saying. "hey Reefer good looking out with the arrest could you do it again".lol

Because there is no money in the world unless I come out and say I am acting that I would want to be portrayed like a low life pot smoking,well you get the picture.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #520
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes but the show makes them seem like they are broke and then not. Like Janelle was living in her car. When Amber was arrested she was forced to say how much MTV pays her in court. We all have wonder if it is in a trust and maybe they can't touch the money for a certain period of time. I believe she said she got paid $180,000 a year.
I would image it's putting in a trust until they are 21 or until the show is done filming for good.
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:25 PM   #521
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes second time in a week. I don't get the smiling either I would be crying.
I know, right. She needs to be a bad woman's celly, but I think that Jennelle isn't dumb and would con her way out of it.

Now it seems Jennelle has a beef with her former roommate-is this the same one she is on the show moving in with?
Old 01-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #522
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
If he is, he isn't very good at it. Number 1 rule in drug dealing-do not become your own best customer, no using. And even with that, he is keeping a crazy low profile,lol.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #523
cornflake
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ok, here is a possible stupid question: but do the guys get paid as well? I mean is Reefer getting paid because he is a part of Jennelle's life as well even though Jace isn't his? kind of like extras get paid to be on a show type deal?

I'd hate to think Reefer is getting paid to act the way he does,like MTV is saying. "hey Reefer good looking out with the arrest could you do it again".lol

Because there is no money in the world unless I come out and say I am acting that I would want to be portrayed like a low life pot smoking,well you get the picture.
Nope. Also not a stupid q. at all. It doesn't work the way 'regular' tv works, which I think most people don't realize or even think about, because, well, why would anyone be thinking about that, heh.

There's no money in trusts for the kids like with scripted television (or movies or etc.), or payment for anyone involved but the girls, unless it's happenstance. Like, when the cameras are filming just Gary and Leah, say, and they go out to eat, the production people likely pay that tab.

However, reality tv is non-union. Union shops are governed by those pay rules - everyone who is on camera is at X pay scale, if you speak, you're at Y pay scale, children get Z and can only be filmed so many hours, etc.

Non-union has none of those rules.

Traditionally, the only people paid on shows like this are 'the storyline' which is the girls. They can do with the money as they see fit, hence I'm sure Janelle doles out to Kiefer, but they're the only ones getting paid.

That's also why there's likely a huge pay disparity, and why MTV will bother with new seasons of this stuff - because the first season people get popular and can demand more money. So they start up a second season, paying those people a pittance (likely like $5,000 total, that's a traditional MTV paycheck) to see if the public likes them, at which point they can dump the expensive crew or cut back on filming the expensive crew to half the time, etc.
cornflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #524
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

The money can't be put in trusts cause Leah bought a house and new car.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #525
castmember19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueEeyore View Post
Bad decision after bad decision I guess one baby with health problems isn't enough.

http://www.infdaily.com/2012/01/excl...d-smoking.html
I actually read that her smoking might confirm that she lost the baby, as rumors have suggested. It could be just that, rumors, just like the twins rumor. But pair in with some vague sad tweets from the girl and her mother, I might not be surprised.

I'm not as invested in this show as I seem, I swear.

The world is a carousel of color.
castmember19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: