Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #211
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Chelsea: she's such a little girl. Juggling custody and child support. Not smart. She has a valid point to expect the back child support, but she needs a court order. The way he's talking, if she were to hand over Aubrey, he could keep her. She needs a court order.

Janelle hasn't learned a thing. If Kieffer was still around, she would be with him in a heart beat. She can't even keep a part-time job? Wow.

Kail: So glad her mom is standing by her side.

Leah: nothing much I can say about her. She's doing what she has to do. Love her!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #212
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I wonder what is up with the Adam's vehicle getting towed on next week's previews?

I mean does Randalicous see the vehicle in the driveway at Chelsea's and have it towed? Is he having it towed thinking it can be held hostage until Adam pays the back child support?
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #213
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Janelle blows my mind
babysitting = watching her own kid
borrowing her mom's cards = stealing them
missing a couple days of work = no call no show

She really tries to play the pity card. And I admit I never went to college, but does financial aid really cover apartment expenses?

Chelsea seems like a nice girl but lazy. She needs some responsibilities when getting her GED seems too hard. And why go to a coffee shop to study? She's trying to make it seem harder than it is.

Whenever I see Kailyn I think of what someone wrote in this thread about her sucking the happiness out of things. So true.

Curious about what happens with the Leah and Corey's baby. Hope it turns out to not be a big deal.

MamaJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #214
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

I think he's having it towed cause Adam left it there and Chelsea probably wants to spite him. She definitely needs a custody agreement, but the sad thing is that I doubt Adam cares to visit that baby at all. He'll likely fight for 50-50 custody just to avoid paying, but he doesn't care about Aubree at all.

Janelle, wow, she just needs some major help. She's so lost and nothing will change for her if she continues on her track. Her mom's a looney toon, but I think she truly cares about Janelle, she just is so insane that she has no idea how to show it, nor how to handle her. I feel really badly for that baby though. poor Jace has such a bum deal.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #215
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

Financial aid loans will cover living expenses.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #216
MUFFYCAT
Sorry, I'm a spaze
Nevermind I see it, my eyesight is going
Which Spice Girl can I be?
Jealous of Christmas Tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
Whenever I see Kailyn I think of what someone wrote in this thread about her sucking the happiness out of things. So true.
That is so true. I can't stand that puss she has on her face all the time.

I really like Leah and Cory. Hope things work out for them.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #217
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
I think he's having it towed cause Adam left it there
It was a truck being towed right? then I remember he had some other car we saw him drive off in. How can he have 2 dang cars with no job? Where are his parents? I do recall he said that he had worked for his DF, but makes you wonder if they got tired of his mess, so now he can be a man -gardening tool.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #218
starann
In having children, I have lost my mind, but found my soul

Chelsea....
I see her point on Adam not paying child support/not seeing his dtr, but like her dad said, it won't fly if he fights it. But not allowing him to jsut take her is a responsible thing, not that I think he will take off with her, but he never really did more than play video games when he did live there. I would suggest meetings at a public place, like a park or McDOnalds play place, for him to see Aubree and have some time with her....then see how he does.

Kail.....
She does seem to 'suck the fun out of a balloon' but I also think she hasn't had the best childhood or really had anyone to show her it's ok to let your gaurd down. I am happy that her mom has stepped up and is being a parent to her. Overall, I don't think she is a bad kid...just a kid. Did you see the previews for next week....Jo telling her she is garbage or somethign like that... what a d-bag...he will end up getting arrested in his lifetime for beating a woman, cause that is just how he seems.

Jannelle....
Choooo...choooo..all aboard hte train wreck that is to come. I read somewhere she has an older sister who also has had 'issues' with the law, so I can only imagine that it was due, in part, to their upbringing (but not willing to let her off the hook, as she is choosing to act this way). I do think her mom cares, otherwise she would not have had her come home over sleeping in her car. I think she tried tough love, but it doesn't work so she caves. She is a nut job, but last night I saw she also cares.
I really just want ot shake this girl until she 'gets it'. She is SO immature (thinking she would still have a job without calling in...at least lie and say you have a family emergency and won't be in for 2 days rather than not calling or showing up) and just doesn't understand how the world works. Here all the other moms on the show are trying their best to be moms and she cares more about her BF than her son.
Cody 12-19-03 and Shane 2-23-05
Casey 5-13-11
and last..........
Our little 'Souvenir' who arrived 6 weeks early, Josephine 4-24-14

You Brought WHAT Home From WDW?!?!?!?! A Setp 2013 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post49731870
starann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #219
Iheartdis
Mouseketeer

Everyone keeps saying how crazy Jenelle's mom is but how would you deal with all the shenanigans Jenelle puts her through? Her mom is trying hard to support herself and Jenelle's son. I think she honestly cares about Jenelle, she just doesn't know how to get through to her. Nothing she has tried works with that girl. I mean she gave her and her son a roof over their heads, food in their bellies and clothes on their backs. Barbara gives Jenelle an inch and she takes a mile. I can definitely feel her frustration, and understand why she is so angry.

MeDHDD8DD2
Iheartdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #220
johnsontrio
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartdis View Post
Everyone keeps saying how crazy Jenelle's mom is but how would you deal with all the shenanigans Jenelle puts her through? Her mom is trying hard to support herself and Jenelle's son. I think she honestly cares about Jenelle, she just doesn't know how to get through to her. Nothing she has tried works with that girl. I mean she gave her and her son a roof over their heads, food in their bellies and clothes on their backs. Barbara gives Jenelle an inch and she takes a mile. I can definitely feel her frustration, and understand why she is so angry.
Janelle has got what I call "magical thinking"

I think the whole issue with Jo is that he can't stand the fact that Kailyn is rejecting him. He has been fawned over his whole life by those parents and had his ego feed on a daily basis. His Mom treats him as if he walks on water. The fact that Kailyn would rather be alone and struggle to build a life for herself and Isaac without him is killing him and a severe blow to his gargantuan, inflated ego.. I think he thought she'd roll over, capitulate to him and take the easy way out. Instead she's sticking to her guns and forging on without him. I think he wants to be loved by her but can't man up to be honest about how he feels. Instead he regresses to bully behavior and that gets them no where. I can't imagine how they ever worked as a couple.
johnsontrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #221
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaJessie View Post
Janelle blows my mind
babysitting = watching her own kid
borrowing her mom's cards = stealing them
missing a couple days of work = no call no show

She really tries to play the pity card. And I admit I never went to college, but does financial aid really cover apartment expenses?

Chelsea seems like a nice girl but lazy. She needs some responsibilities when getting her GED seems too hard. And why go to a coffee shop to study? She's trying to make it seem harder than it is.

Curious about what happens with the Leah and Corey's baby. Hope it turns out to not be a big deal.
haha I thought the same thing...I was like hmm @ home with her toys and the possibility of maybe a nap...or chasing her through a coffee shop, which one would work? LOL

I think Jo's brother watches Isaac more than Jo LoL

I really can't stand Jenelle..I can't sympathize with her, when she walked back into the house she didn't even say Hi to Jace. She is so selfish that is drives me nuts!

Next week is the season finale? or am I mistaken?

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #222
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
It was a truck being towed right? then I remember he had some other car we saw him drive off in. How can he have 2 dang cars with no job? Where are his parents? I do recall he said that he had worked for his DF, but makes you wonder if they got tired of his mess, so now he can be a man -gardening tool.
I have the feeling that he works for his dad whenever it is convenient for Adam...he doesn't feel like going to work he doesn't have to. Or if he wants a car he'll go and work a few months than quit and then mooch off of someone. I get the feeling that his parents think the sun shines out of his....you know what and he gets away with A LOT.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #223
BeefJerky
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
I think he's having it towed cause Adam left it there and Chelsea probably wants to spite him. She definitely needs a custody agreement, but the sad thing is that I doubt Adam cares to visit that baby at all. He'll likely fight for 50-50 custody just to avoid paying, but he doesn't care about Aubree at all.
I totally agree and I feel like Adam is using Aubree as an object to impress his new girlfriend. As for the new girlfriend, I personally believe that she is a dimwit.
BeefJerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #224
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsontrio View Post
Janelle has got what I call "magical thinking"

I think the whole issue with Jo is that he can't stand the fact that Kailyn is rejecting him. He has been fawned over his whole life by those parents and had his ego feed on a daily basis. His Mom treats him as if he walks on water. The fact that Kailyn would rather be alone and struggle to build a life for herself and Isaac without him is killing him and a severe blow to his gargantuan, inflated ego.. I think he thought she'd roll over, capitulate to him and take the easy way out. Instead she's sticking to her guns and forging on without him. I think he wants to be loved by her but can't man up to be honest about how he feels. Instead he regresses to bully behavior and that gets them no where. I can't imagine how they ever worked as a couple.

I totally agree with everything you said about Jo and his family. I'm looking forward to the reunion show cause I hope Dr Drew points this out to Jo and his family.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #225
s____!
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I totally agree with everything you said about Jo and his family. I'm looking forward to the reunion show cause I hope Dr Drew points this out to Jo and his family.
Dr. Drew is too nice. They need someone interviewing them who will tell it like it is, and tell all these deadbeats that they're headed for jail, and we'll all be laughing as they go.
s____! is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: