Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #196
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Yeah the whole Jo and Kailyn thing is unbelievable, the way he talks to her...wow! And what? He wanted $30 that she owed him for a babysitter? No Jo hun, it doesn't work that way! He's your child, your responsibility. Kailyn owes you nothing! Not sure what happened, maybe b/c he kept the baby from Kailyn he had no one to watch Isaac while he did whatever so he had to call in a sitter. I missed the first 10 mins so when it replays in a little bit I'll have to catch it, but his parents were awful too. And I think Jo said something about he wanted to slam the door, but I thought I saw his mom grab the knob and she slammed it pretty hard.

Jenelle...yeah huge idiot. She just does unnecessary stupid stuff and then she goes and cries to Barbara that she is doing all she can "working, going to school" big woop! Be a mom! I feel so bad for Jayce! He is always in the middle. She gets me so mad when she says she just wants to see her baby. Well, were you so interested in the well being of your child while on your Jersey Getaway? I bet she never called to see how Jayce was, what he was doing, etc. No she wouldn't b/c she stole the credit card. It is true though, Reefer does just pull her down, but she wants it. It kind of irks me how they just mooch off of anyone. Who's mike's parents? they are sleeping in their house, their bed, on their sheets. IDK, its just sketchy and skeeves me out!

Chelsea...I predict she will be back with Adam. Its just the it goes. She got so excited when he left her the FB message, I could tell. Amazing how quickly she called Meagan back up when Adam was gone but when he was around she really didn't care. And it amazes me..."let me see if I could hit daddy up with a last minute birthday gift". IMHO she's a lil spoiled and selfish. I mean if my parents were paying for my house, my clothes, my car, my gas, my kid's needs, electronics, food, etc etc etc...I don't think I'd have the never to ever ask for anything LoL. And Lagy Gaga tickets? Do you know how much those babies are? And 3 and a hotel room? O and WHY are they still following Wang adang around anyway? I don't see the camera crew following around Jayce's biological dad.

Leah and Corey...I haven't read anything in the tabloids b/c I don't believe in anything Star or the National Enquirer says....so I hope everything works out for them. I guess Leah is just stressed out b/c she's got a lot to do in such a short period of time + Ali's health issues to worry about.

o and I edited to add about the whole Jo and Kailyn thing....if my brother ever spoke to a girl that way in front of my parents I think my dad would...well IDK what my dad would do but I know it wouldn't be just stand there and DEFEND Jo! How could his parents allow him to talk that way to the mother of his child? I mean my parents, like any other married couple, had had their share of arguments, but NEVER have I EVER heard my father curse at my mother or call her anything derogatory like that.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

Last edited by WeLoveLilo05; 03-15-2011 at 11:03 PM.
WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #197
BeefJerky
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveLilo05 View Post
Yeah the whole Jo and Kailyn thing is unbelievable, the way he talks to her...wow! And what? He wanted $30 that she owed him for a babysitter? No Jo hun, it doesn't work that way! He's your child, your responsibility. Kailyn owes you nothing! Not sure what happened, maybe b/c he kept the baby from Kailyn he had no one to watch Isaac while he did whatever so he had to call in a sitter. I missed the first 10 mins so when it replays in a little bit I'll have to catch it, but his parents were awful too. And I think Jo said something about he wanted to slam the door, but I thought I saw his mom grab the knob and she slammed it pretty hard.

Jenelle...yeah huge idiot. She just does unnecessary stupid stuff and then she goes and cries to Barbara that she is doing all she can "working, going to school" big woop! Be a mom! I feel so bad for Jayce! He is always in the middle. She gets me so mad when she says she just wants to see her baby. Well, were you so interested in the well being of your child while on your Jersey Getaway? I bet she never called to see how Jayce was, what he was doing, etc. No she wouldn't b/c she stole the credit card. It is true though, Reefer does just pull her down, but she wants it. It kind of irks me how they just mooch off of anyone. Who's mike's parents? they are sleeping in their house, their bed, on their sheets. IDK, its just sketchy and skeeves me out!

Chelsea...I predict she will be back with Adam. Its just the it goes. She got so excited when he left her the FB message, I could tell. Amazing how quickly she called Meagan back up when Adam was gone but when he was around she really didn't care. And it amazes me..."let me see if I could hit daddy up with a last minute birthday gift". IMHO she's a lil spoiled and selfish. I mean if my parents were paying for my house, my clothes, my car, my gas, my kid's needs, electronics, food, etc etc etc...I don't think I'd have the never to ever ask for anything LoL. And Lagy Gaga tickets? Do you know how much those babies are? And 3 and a hotel room?

Leah and Corey...I haven't read anything in the tabloids b/c I don't believe in anything Star or the National Enquirer says....so I hope everything works out for them. I guess Leah is just stressed out b/c she's got a lot to do in such a short period of time + Ali's health issues to worry about.
I totally agree with you on all parts of this!
First off with Kailyn..no Jo, you don't babysit your own kid. You PARENT your child. Jo is a little snot and I am glad to see that Kailyn is the responsible one and is very good with her son. I don't agree with her lying to Jo's parents about her dating Jordan while living with Jo, I could totally understand why she would do it and Jordan is a decent guy.

Jenelle..I am SICK of her. I am sick of her using her son and mom. If she loved her son enough she would make peace with her mom not for her sake or mom's, but for Jace. It makes me upset to see Jennelle move in the house when it suits her and not staying in the home to take care of her child but when she leaves its without a second glance to the little boy who stares out of the door, watching his mom walk away. The poor baby needs a household without the amount of yelling and double the love.

Chelsea..What a ditz. I have to say though the baby looks a lot like Chelsea's dad.

Leah..I looked up the divorce rumors. It's not true.
BeefJerky is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #198
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Whew: tonight let's see:

I swear if Grinch boy says one more time, It's my house, my anything. Funny how he had the bedroom where Kailyn's stuff in locked with a key. paranoid much? Didn't his dad say calm down then he acted up when Kailyn came over? then he wanted and asked if he could slam the door on her? really? his mom, you know she in charge of that family. because if I was a guy and said what he said, my DF would kick my butt.

Chelsea: stupid little girl. let me hit up dad for concert. get a job, finish your school. a concert out of town with a nice hotel stay for a birthday, when you all ready have no responsibiltys really. and she was all excited about the facebook thing, delete and block you idgit. next week: well Adam you owe such and such so I don't think you should see your daughter-um good luck with that, those are 2 seperate issues. I am sure when the child support or judge told her that she just looked at them as if looking like a little puppy tilting her head to the side.

Leah: I think she is just overwhelmed as is Corey not to mention cold feet jitters.

Janelle: Honestly, I wanted her mom not to call her and just cancel the cards. when they were at the sushi bar, have her try to use it, it would have been but nope. she called and then Reefer wants to get into it and say tell her you aren't going to talk about it now

Janelle's Mom: the scene where she is getting her stuff together and telling Jace, I gave your mom chances,etc,. and both of them getting into in front of Jayce they both should try to refrain from all that in front of him. kids pick up on stuff that you don't think they do.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #199
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Kail: I'm so happy she's moved out of Jo's family home. That family is like a cancer. The way they actually allowed Jo to treat the mother of his child was disgusting. I'm so glad they have their money back so they can no longer hold that over Kail's head. Now she needs to write down a custody agreement and have Jo sign it. I simply don't trust that family, if given the opportunity, they will use that baby and a bargaining chip because they no longer can use the issue of money. Having a notarized document drawn up with both Kail and Jo's siggys until they officially go before a judge regarding child support and custody. I couldn't believe that after Kail gave Jo the check, he actually had the nerve to say she needed to pay for babysitting charges. That little jerk is looking for anything to hold over her. Such a creep.

Janielle: wow. She's such a foolish girl. I couldn't believe she actually went to Jersey on her mom's credit card. They were sitting at the restaurant and Kieffer was ordering a big meal, I'm 100% sure Janielle's mom was gonna pay the tab. Then she had the nerve to wonder why her mom was mad? OMG, that girl is just pathetic!

Chelsea: I want to like that little girl, but she's so spoiled. So pampered. But keeping Aubrey away from Adam because he's not paying child support isn't a smart move. Never use a kid to fight a battle like that. It only makes matters worse. Doesn't she have full custody of the baby? I remember when Adam left her after the baby was born she went to a lawyer. So she can set up a time for Adam to see the baby. Her dad can even be there.

Leah: Such a sweet girl. I wish her and Corey and those beautiful babies nothing but the best!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:41 AM   #200
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Fiance brought up a good point last night....
Why is Jenelle even on the show? Its called Teen Mom and she doesn't even have custody of her child. And yes, I do understand why Caitlynn and Tyler are on, although they gave their daughter up for an adoption they made a selfless choice and thought of their baby first and would still like to be a part of their baby's life. I just don't understand why Jenelle is on...give her the boot! The fact that she is going to be getting paid for this is upsetting me more b/c you know that money is not going to go to Jace. Its going to go towards a love nest for her and reefer and some weed.

Which leads me to my question...
Hypothetical of course...
What would you do if you had a daughter in Jenelle's situation and behaved as Jenelle did?

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #201
brockash
DIS Veteran

Chelsea- She really is very spoiled. Not saying it in a mean way or anything, just an observation. I really hope she stays far far away from Adam. He's such a sleazeball.

Jenelle- What a train wreck. Honestly, I think her mom should have called the police...although I have to say I was a little suspicious of the fact that her mom made such a big deal about her not coming back to her house ect., and than she leaves the door unlocked I think her mom likes the drama, but either way, Jenelle's really messed up.

Leah- I think she really is being pressured into getting married, and Cory seemed like such a darn immature, low self-esteem idiot about it. I know they did end up getting married, and I think they both may stick it out for the girls, but I really think they're really just making the best out of the situation.

Kailynn- Wow I was really starting to lose respect for Jo's parents, but last night took the cake. Who would ever let their son speak to someone/anyone, let alone the mother of their child like that? I was completely disgusted. They just stood there like nothing was wrong There's no way I'd ever stand by while my son (no matter how old he was) speak to someone like that in front of me.
The other part that really ticked me off, is that had Kailynn actually had an active father in her life, and had he been the one to take her to get her stuff, there's no way Jo would have talked like that, which means he's a chauvinistic little twit, which I assume he learned from his father. His mother should be so ashamed and embarrassed of herself. -I'd say his father too, but I'm guessing he's the same way. The three of them are disgusting human beings.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:12 AM   #202
Iheartdis
Mouseketeer

I can't even believe Chelsea even had the nerve to ask her father for such an extravagant gift for her birthday! I mean come on Chelsea, he already pays your rent, for your car, your baby, your food, the list goes on and on. It's time to grow up and start taking responsibility for yourself and your daughter.

As far as Jenelle goes, I mean how did she think her mother would react when she found out she stole her credit card? She never thinks about her actions, she just figures it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. I would've have been extremely angry if I was her mother. How can her mother ever trust her to be in the house if she had enough nerve to steal her credit card? Jenelle needs to wake up and realize that if her loser boyfriend really cared about her, he would want her to do everything in her power to get a good education and be with her son.

When it comes to Corey and Leah, I think it's very mature of Leah to have been honest with Corey about how she feels about getting married. If she feels now isn't the time it's better to say something now rather than wait till it's too late.

And as far a Kailyn goes, I think she is doing great in life and I'm glad she had the sense to see Jo for who he really is. She should never let a controlling guy like Jo bring her down. I hope she keeps going to school, working hard, and taking great care of her son!

MeDHDD8DD2
Iheartdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:20 AM   #203
stashbin
DIS Veteran

Instead of trying to control Kailyn, Jo's parents should be supporting her decision to be independent. Especially since they have lived with the two of them and know their relationship is unhealthy.
Why not spend the energy trying to help her set up a stable environment for their grandson so that both Jo and Kail can get on with their lives in a way that is positive for their son? Instead they choose to make it ugly because the girl wants to have a life of her own.

Jenelle's issues didn't come from nowhere. I imagine being yelled at and criticized for years has something to do with it. Although the kid is a train wreck and makes horrible decisions, her mother blows it with her by yelling and belittling her constantly.

Leah and Cory are doing what they need to do to keep their family together. It's hard when your'e old enough, so I know it's got to be hard for them as young as they are.

Chelsea will keep going back to Adam because of low self esteem. She is spoiled and if her dad really wanted her to stay away from Adam, he would make her move back in with him instead of paying for a house for them to shack up in. She will keep eating poo until she's ready to push away from the table. Lessons are repeated until they are learned.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #204
Goofycampers
DIS Veteran

I feel bad for Kaitelyn. The kids seems to really be trying. Where has her mother been? There is no way in H*ll I would let my DD be subjected to that kind of abuse. Joe comes across as mean and vendictive and his parents are right there with him. I'd be kicking my son in the hind parts if he treated a girl like that, much less the mother of his son.

Janelle and her mother are both crazy. I feel sorry for Jace, that kid will likely be in a police line up one day if someone/ something doesn't change.

Chelsea is definitely spoiled and daddy ain't doing her any favors by handing her everything. She needs to get a little tough love from him. She seems to be a decent kid but very immature and not very motivated.

I have been pleasantly surprised with Leah. The beginning of the season she just seemed like another immature teen "party girl" mom, but she seems to have matured quite a bit and it looks like she tries to be a good parent.
Goofycampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #205
BeefJerky
Mouseketeer

This is what I don't get...Adam said that he would miss Aubree. Um..she's his daughter? Why would he miss her? So not mooching off Chelsea automatically means that he isn't going to see his kid? Also, I thought that she had went to a lawyer to have Adam's rights taken away so does he still have to pay child support, that's what I don't understand. However, good for her (most likely "Randylicious" influence) to have him pay child support before he shows his face.
BeefJerky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #206
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
This is what I don't get...Adam said that he would miss Aubree. Um..she's his daughter? Why would he miss her? So not mooching off Chelsea automatically means that he isn't going to see his kid? Also, I thought that she had went to a lawyer to have Adam's rights taken away so does he still have to pay child support, that's what I don't understand. However, good for her (most likely "Randylicious" influence) to have him pay child support before he shows his face.
this came up with my sister's child support case. She has full rights to her DS. But his father is still obligated to pay full child support. The judge told her that rights have nothing to do with paying to support the child.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:18 PM   #207
katesorad
I stand up in them and BAM I'm on the floor

I think that this is a little bit off-topic, but I really think that Jenelle's mom getting custody of Jace is just enabling Jenelle to be irresponsible. She figures, "Oh, my mom is taking care of Jace. I can do what I want."
katesorad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #208
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerky View Post
Wang a dang really doesn't care about Aubree, he just wants to mess with Chelsea's stupid little head and play with her emotions.

Child support- visitation, 2 different things. You can't say you will see your kid when you fork over some money, it is like extorting your kid, both of them would get the judge ticked off, not paying support and withholding a kid from his other parent when there are not in danger.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:32 PM   #209
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katesorad View Post
I think that this is a little bit off-topic, but I really think that Jenelle's mom getting custody of Jace is just enabling Jenelle to be irresponsible. She figures, "Oh, my mom is taking care of Jace. I can do what I want."
Jenelle just leaves when she wants with no regard to her son. it wouldn't matter if Barbara had custody or not, she still did it before. Jenelle doesn't and probably won't ever have the "mother" instinct.

Another poster wanted to know why she is still on there: sadly, it will show a reality of alot of grandparents out there who do either have custody or have their kids and grandkids living with them, because the mother isn't able to or won't take care of the kid.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:32 PM   #210
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveLilo05 View Post
wangadang probably found another girl who doesn't have a kid, lives on her own, he probably mooches off of her now, and I know gross but he does seem like the type that is only interested in 1 thing. So he's probably getting all that elsewhere minus a kid.
WeLoveLilo05: you called it. Wang a dang and new stupid GF. You know what's scary, it wasn't a shock. Stupid GF" oh yes that is messed up you don't get to see your kid", well um, even when he lived there, he was more into playing video games,etc. Of course new stupid gf thinks that he wouldn't do that to her

Leah: I truly hope they find out what is going on with the baby. Um, I don't recall seeing Leah's stepdad before, he looked kind of younger then her DM, but that just may be me.

Kailyn: glad to see she has gone to file for joint custody to protect everyone involved, of course next week Grinch boy is up to his wonderful charming self I guess in the courthouse parking lot.

Jenelle: Yes, go ahead and sleep in your car alone, so someone can knock you in the dang head you stupid girl. Surprise Keifer is kind of away now_NOT!

Chelsea: ok, so they apparently had the child support order made a while ago, but what about custody and visitation? did she just figure oh he wrote that he doesn't want anymore to do with the kid so I am not going to bother?
And she is a little creeper: oh let's see if he has a new GF, yes dummy, that is his MO. he was probably seeing her whlie under your rental roof that you don't pay for.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: