Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #181
cruisnfamily
Please save me from 5th grade math!
Why oh why do retailers think weird shaped packaging is appealing?
Talks with her mouth closed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
I agree - it only has to do with Jo wanting to control her. Or to punish her for seeing someone else.

I follow Kailyn on FB (since she's local) and from her posts it seems like she has half custody if not more. She takes Isaac to daycare while she's in school or at work, so that makes me think she has more than half custody. She refuses to comment on Jo, which is wise, but she does seem happy. She has her own apartment and is still in school full time, still working, and still seeing Jordan. So she does appear to be trying to pull it together.
How do you find the "real" one and why do they let fans "friend" them? I tried to find some of the girls from this season and last but I just find a bazillion fan pages most of which I think are being run by strangers/fans not the actual people
cruisnfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:37 PM   #182
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisnfamily View Post
How do you find the "real" one and why do they let fans "friend" them? I tried to find some of the girls from this season and last but I just find a bazillion fan pages most of which I think are being run by strangers/fans not the actual people
It's not a "friend" thing - it's a "like" thing - I didn't request to be her friend & she accepted, she has a Fan Page that you can "like" and then you get the news feeds. I forget exactly how but she proved it was really her, and she posts pics of her & Isaac that only she would have (like inside their hotel room in the reunion, at her workplace, school, etc.) She also posted about her car accident 3 weeks ago before it ever hit the news. She has posted the sites that are fakes, too. The posts seem very down-to-earth, not something anyone would want to try & fake for attention, fame, etc. She posts about once every other day or so. Now some of the "fans" that post to her - seriously people, get life!

Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #183
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

I was at Wal-Mart today and I saw the latest cover of In Touch and Kail & Jordan are getting married, and Leah and Corey are getting a divorce! Here's what they are saying about the article:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230...eed_topstories

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
HonnyDipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #184
wdw_girl_18
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
I was at Wal-Mart today and I saw the latest cover of In Touch and Kail & Jordan are getting married, and Leah and Corey are getting a divorce! Here's what they are saying about the article:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230...eed_topstories
Both girls said that those stories are false!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #185
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw_girl_18 View Post
Both girls said that those stories are false!
I'm so glad these were false. This is why I glance at these mags at the checkout.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 03-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #186
wdw_girl_18
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm so glad these were false. This is why I glance at these mags at the checkout.
Same here!

Here's an article from E! about it:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230...es_top_stories
Old 03-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #187
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Joe and his mom are horrible not to give Kaliyn her stuff back to her, and him to even threaten to keep that baby, what a piece of work he is, not only is he trying to control her so is his parents, I'm glad she back with her mom.

Leah and Corey what a great couple they are so strong

Janelle, she just a mess I can't believe she stole her mom credit card.

Chelsea when will she learn?? I hope her dad kicks Adam to the curb and NEVER EVER lets him back in his house
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #188
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw_girl_18 View Post
Same here!

Here's an article from E! about it:
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230...es_top_stories
it makes me wonder if the producers at Teen Mom are creating these stories during the time they are not shooting to keep folks tuned in to the show.

Old 03-11-2011, 06:44 AM   #189
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
Joe and his mom are horrible not to give Kaliyn her stuff back to her, and him to even threaten to keep that baby, what a piece of work he is, not only is he trying to control her so is his parents, I'm glad she back with her mom.

Leah and Corey what a great couple they are so strong

Janelle, she just a mess I can't believe she stole her mom credit card.

Chelsea when will she learn?? I hope her dad kicks Adam to the curb and NEVER EVER lets him back in his house
Jo is a mess, but his mom Janet is the worst. Telling Kail that she couldn't date a guy fully knowing that her son treats her like dirt. Is just plain wrong. The she had the nerve to use Kail's clothes and her baby against her. She needs to stay out of it! I'm glad to see that Kail has her own place now, she's away from that BS!

Old 03-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #190
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Jo is a mess, but his mom Janet is the worst. Telling Kail that she couldn't date a guy fully knowing that her son treats her like dirt. Is just plain wrong. The she had the nerve to use Kail's clothes and her baby against her. She needs to stay out of it! I'm glad to see that Kail has her own place now, she's away from that BS!
I wish they would have waited when she had the baby to do that. I'm pretty sure he will keep that baby
Old 03-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #191
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I wish they would have waited when she had the baby to do that. I'm pretty sure he will keep that baby
Kail's is such a young girl, very naive. She knew Jo's family was angry with her for dating another guy when they told her she wasn't allowed to, but then she sends the baby to Jo's brother? Blood is thicker then water. The cops were jerks, but they were right, with no custody agreement in place, Jo could have kept Isaac away until they went before a judge. But the one things for sure, a decent judge wont tolerate is Jo using that baby as a bargaining chip over a $600 debt. Janet should have been ashamed of herself for allowing this to happen fully knowing that Jo had been cruel and disrespectful to Kail since before Isaac was born. She seems like such a selfish woman.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #192
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Kail's is such a young girl, very naive. She knew Jo's family was angry with her for dating another guy when they told her she wasn't allowed to, but then she sends the baby to Jo's brother? Blood is thicker then water. The cops were jerks, but they were right, with no custody agreement in place, Jo could have kept Isaac away until they went before a judge. But the one things for sure, a decent judge wont tolerate is Jo using that baby as a bargaining chip over a $600 debt. Janet should have been ashamed of herself for allowing this to happen fully knowing that Jo had been cruel and disrespectful to Kail since before Isaac was born. She seems like such a selfish woman.
I agree Jo mom is doing him no favors by allowing him to act/react like that
Old 03-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #193
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think she's the main one in Jo's life encouraging him to react this way. Jo is a jerk, but its clear in that house who's calling that shots.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #194
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Quote:
Jo is so disrespectful to Kail, his mom - everyone - and Janet just lets it happen. Every other word out of his mouth is the F word & she just ignores it - hel-lo be a parent! I would have smacked him upside the head for just the vulgar language he uses in front of everyone! Maybe having speaking skills isn't a priority on her list for Jo (since he appears to not have to even try to get a job) but in my house there is NO SWEARING end of discussion. All the F bombs just make Jo look more like the immature idiot that he is.

Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 PM   #195
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Wow tonight show

Jo and his mom are pieces of work, If I had been Kailtlyn I would have wanted to look through all those bags as well. Katliyn new Bf seems like a nice guy.

Janelle and her mom are both morons, neither one of them deserve that baby all they do is yell and scream I bet he's scared to death. Hello Janelle you stole your mom credit card did you really think she would be okay with that??

Chelsea I believe that girl is finally getting a brain in her head and realizing that Adam is never going to change and will always be a jerk.

It really hard for me to comment on Leah and Corey relationship since it has been posted in every tabloid magazine around.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: