Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #136
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by proud_canadian View Post
I just watched the latest episode.

ADAM -
What the heck is up with Adam saying he cheated on Chelsea 5 times in the preview??? Please kick that guy to the curb

He is just so icky. I saw the previews too when he is telling her, but it really shouldn't be a shock, as she told her friend that he cheated on her numerous times, but maybe hearing him actually ADMIT to it explains her reaction.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:49 PM   #137
katesorad
I stand up in them and BAM I'm on the floor

Quote:

LEAH -
Does anyone know why they had to go so far away for the MRI? Seemed a little unusual to me, but I am not that familiar with the american health system.

I really hope things are ok, but also that they can find out what is wrong to start helping her.

ADAM -
What the heck is up with Adam saying he cheated on Chelsea 5 times in the preview??? Please kick that guy to the curb

KAILYN -
Why can she not wait until she gets out of Jo's place before she starts dating?? Just asking for trouble.. If the guy likes her he can wait for her.

JANELLE -
SO sad.... seriously, how long has she even know Keiffer and she has chosen him over everyone including Jace.
As far as the MRI goes, I think that they probably had to go 3 hours away because they live in a very rural area that doesn't have a facility with the proper equipment. That's how the US works unfortunately.
katesorad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #138
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Like many others on here Corey and Leah are my favorites. They are always tryin to do what they think is best for their daughters. I always cry when Leah cries about Ali, must be so hard.
Cheslea~ I completely agree she needs to kick Adam out and get her life on track before she even thinks about any guy.
Kailynn~ I am back in forth. I understand that Jo treats her like crap but I still think she should concerate on her jobs, school and her son until she has the money to move out. Spending time with the new guy is only going to take the time she could be picking up shifts or having one on one time with Issac.
Jenelle~ All I have to say is what a train wreck.

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~
RooRach0906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #139
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Did anyone see this? There is some speculation on other message boards that Jenelle and Kieffer were arrested at that house they were in LAST night. Do you remember when Jenelle said that "although the owners were not coming back for another day, they would just stay there one more night" … it is thought they broke into that house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ossession.html

The police mugshot of Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans after arrest for marijuana possession
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is seen here in a police mugshot after getting charged with breaking and entering and drugs possession.
The 19-year-old reality star, who will appear in the new MTV show when it premieres next week, was arrested along with her boyfriend Kieffer Delp, 20.
Police swooped on Evans and Delp in their home town of Oak Island, North Carolina, on October 15 after they allegedly broke into a vacant property.

In this above case, their court appearance was to be held on January 10th … it has now be postponed until April 14th, read below.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01...xclusive-jail/

In October, Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and breaking and entering. Now, Jenelle is on the path to facing a criminal trial. Her first District Court Hearing date is set for April 14, which is when the court will decide if Jenelle’s case will be dismissed, sent to trial or entered into deferred prosecution. If her case does make it to trial, the judge and Jenelle’s attorney are obligated to inform her that she could face up 260 days in jail if found guilty!

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #140
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
Did anyone see this? There is some speculation on other message boards that Jenelle and Kieffer were arrested at that house they were in LAST night. Do you remember when Jenelle said that "although the owners were not coming back for another day, they would just stay there one more night" … it is thought they broke into that house.

The police mugshot of Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans after arrest for marijuana possession
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is seen here in a police mugshot after getting charged with breaking and entering and drugs possession.
The 19-year-old reality star, who will appear in the new MTV show when it premieres next week, was arrested along with her boyfriend Kieffer Delp, 20.
Police swooped on Evans and Delp in their home town of Oak Island, North Carolina, on October 15 after they allegedly broke into a vacant property.

Now please refresh my memory: but wasn't it Keefer telling Jenelle, oh Mike said we could use the house? or was it a case, of they can use the house, but they went back that last night? If it is the first scenario, Reefer is trying to bring her down farther then she was before.

And you know what? I hope she does get some jail time, maybe it will scare her straight, or it could back fire and she could learn stuff there. Poor Jace.

And the mugshots: even ol reefer keifer wasn't smiling lol
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #141
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereyago View Post
Now please refresh my memory: but wasn't it Keefer telling Jenelle, oh Mike said we could use the house? or was it a case, of they can use the house, but they went back that last night? If it is the first scenario, Reefer is trying to bring her down farther then she was before.

And you know what? I hope she does get some jail time, maybe it will scare her straight, or it could back fire and she could learn stuff there. Poor Jace.
As I am recalling last night's show … they were walking in the street and Jenelle is overheard saying (to the show) that even though they were told Mike's family was coming back, it would not be for one more day so they will go and stay there. How does that sound … something along those lines?

OR heck, it could be a totally different house they broke into.

Sheesh, reading the article, Jenelle was in there in the dark hiding …

KAR

momrek06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #142
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

I don't like Janelle's mom at all, but last night's episode really made me feel for her. You could just hear the pain in her voice when she was crying and telling Janelle she loved her, trying to plea with her. It kind of broke my heart a little bit.

She has nice ambitions for someone who does next to nothing. I wanted to come through the TV and smack Keefer when he was back talking the mother. Ick.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #143
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodkins View Post
Well after watching this show it makes me wonder what would happen if they decide to legalize marijuana If the people on this show using it are an example of its users (Joe, Keifer, Jenelle...) then it must be great since they are all such successfull go getters
The New PSA for "Just Say No"...tune into Teen Moms 2 LoL.
Just say no to drugs and sex LoL

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #144
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

Jenelle, Reefer, and Charlie Sheen....maybe they could share a cell...

along with Lindsay Lohan.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #145
minkydog
DIS Cast Member
hey! I've got two college degrees and a steady job. if I wanna watch mindless TV, so what?
DIS Official Rum Taster
I used to be in the all-natural camp.

I don't know who disgusts me more, that skank Kailynn or loser-magnet Jennelle. For heavens sake, Kailynn, Jo's family took you in out of concern for you and the baby. Can you not stay faithful until you're out on your own? Do you really not see the disrespect? And Jennelle...OMG, where do i even start? You need to be thanking your mother on your hands and knees for giving your baby proper food and shelter, something that you in no way are prepared to do. If you'd treat your mother with some respect, she's probably be glad to help you. I realize that Jenelle's mom has issues herself--I can't imagine speaking to one of my children the way she speaks to jennelle. But honestly, Jennelle goes out of her way to push her buttons. Smoking weed on her mother's front porch? I'd give them 10 seconds to vacate the property and then i'd be calling the police!

I really feel for Leah & Cody. Not only do they have twins at such a young age, they have the added worry about the one who has developmental delays. I had my disabled son, Christian, at age 40 and it was a nightmare then. I can't imagine trying to deal with that at 16. Her family seems reallly supportive. Good thing, cuz judging from what i've seen, they're gonna need it. A lot.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #146
justhat
DC DISer
pick one night and stay up later for Wishes

Quote:

LEAH -
Does anyone know why they had to go so far away for the MRI? Seemed a little unusual to me, but I am not that familiar with the american health system.

I really hope things are ok, but also that they can find out what is wrong to start helping her.
My friend lives in WVa and she has to go 2 hours away for specialized medical care for her son too. They just don't have too many facilities in the smaller towns there (or I guess maybe even the larger ones). It's not too highly populated of an area, but there are big cities a few hours away that have great medical centers.

I'm really shocked to read so many people supporting Kailyn wanting to date other guys. She is living in Jo's house! Jo's parents are totally supporting her, Jo paid her college tuition. If she wants to be independent and date other guys, she can move out. She has a mother (who albeit is crappy and doesn't want anything to do with her), but Jo's mother is just that, Jo's mother. And she has his best interests at heart, NOT his ex-girlfriend. They have been more than nice and accommodating to her thus far, but if she no longer wants anything to do with their son, AND is dating other guys, then why should they keep feeding and housing her?

Last night was the first time I felt sorry for Jenelle's mom. She's such a crazy mess, but she really seemed she show some love for Jenelle and seems to want her to succeed and not continually be dragged down by these loser guys.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #147
justhat
DC DISer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

In this above case, their court appearance was to be held on January 10th … it has now be postponed until April 14th, read below.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01...xclusive-jail/

In October, Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and breaking and entering. Now, Jenelle is on the path to facing a criminal trial. Her first District Court Hearing date is set for April 14, which is when the court will decide if Jenelle’s case will be dismissed, sent to trial or entered into deferred prosecution. If her case does make it to trial, the judge and Jenelle’s attorney are obligated to inform her that she could face up 260 days in jail if found guilty!

I read that too and assumed it was that beach house they were crashing in. It sounded kinda like they were staying there without permission the way they said "So and so is coming down to stay in the house in a week so we have to be out of here by then."

And I also read (or my husband did actually) that Chelsea's friend Megan is now pregnant and due in July. Anyone know if that is true?
Old 03-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #148
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
My friend lives in WVa and she has to go 2 hours away for specialized medical care for her son too. They just don't have too many facilities in the smaller towns there (or I guess maybe even the larger ones). It's not too highly populated of an area, but there are big cities a few hours away that have great medical centers.

I'm really shocked to read so many people supporting Kailyn wanting to date other guys. She is living in Jo's house! Jo's parents are totally supporting her, Jo paid her college tuition. If she wants to be independent and date other guys, she can move out. She has a mother (who albeit is crappy and doesn't want anything to do with her), but Jo's mother is just that, Jo's mother. And she has his best interests at heart, NOT his ex-girlfriend. They have been more than nice and accommodating to her thus far, but if she no longer wants anything to do with their son, AND is dating other guys, then why should they keep feeding and housing her?

Last night was the first time I felt sorry for Jenelle's mom. She's such a crazy mess, but she really seemed she show some love for Jenelle and seems to want her to succeed and not continually be dragged down by these loser guys.

It's really not Jo's house, it's his parents house (I hate when he tries to sound all powerful by proclaiming she lives in his house). Also, I could see what you're saying IF it wasn't Jo that was the one that broke up with her. He was the one that ended the relationship, and honestly he seems to have always and still treat her like crap. I personally, think he likes that she had/has nowhere to go and no support, because he likes/wants to control. Now he's mad because she doesn't want to let him anymore. While, I don't think she needs to be dating or make her life more complicated; I think she does because she's looking for someone to be supportive of her and on her side in life.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:32 PM   #149
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhat View Post
I read that too and assumed it was that beach house they were crashing in. It sounded kinda like they were staying there without permission the way they said "So and so is coming down to stay in the house in a week so we have to be out of here by then."

And I also read (or my husband did actually) that Chelsea's friend Megan is now pregnant and due in July. Anyone know if that is true?
I read that too, and somewhere saw pictures of her and you could see she was pregnant.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #150
justhat
DC DISer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockash View Post
It's really not Jo's house, it's his parents house (I hate when he tries to sound all powerful by proclaiming she lives in his house). Also, I could see what you're saying IF it wasn't Jo that was the one that broke up with her. He was the one that ended the relationship, and honestly he seems to have always and still treat her like crap. I personally, think he likes that she had/has nowhere to go and no support, because he likes/wants to control. Now he's mad because she doesn't want to let him anymore. While, I don't think she needs to be dating or make her life more complicated; I think she does because she's looking for someone to be supportive of her and on her side in life.
Oh I totally agree that he's always been a jerk. But then she needs to get out if she wants to date other guys. And while Jo has always been a jerk (even before Issac was born), his parents have been incredible to her, taking her in when no one else wanted to and supporting her all this time without any help from her mom. So it's sort of a slap in the face to them to say "well, I still want to live here in your house for free, but want nothing to do with your son, other than to use him as a babysitter for Issac when I want to go out with my new boyfriends." I think it's great that she's moving on, cause I don't see that relationship with Jo going anywhere long term, but I think she needs to get out and do it elsewhere, not in their home.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: