Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
WeLoveLilo05
DIS Veteran

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

I know there has to be some viewers out there?
This is my guilty pleasure Teen Mom 1 & 2 and 16 and Pregnant...

I am just so disgusted with Jenelle! It is sad though, like I don't know what I would do exactly if I was Jenelle's mom. I feel so bad for the baby, they are both constantly fighting in front of him, in his ear, poor thing.

I want Corey and the girl with the twins (leah?) back together and it looks like its going to happen. I think she's truly sorry and is starting with a clean slate.

I know that other girl is going to end up with her boyfriend (ugh!) which makes me so mad!!!! She is romanticizing her past relationship with him, he's a jerk, any guy who called his own baby a "mistake" would be written off in my book.

And the blond that lives with Jo, it kind of bothers me that they are broken up and she is looking to date other guys ALREADY, yet still lives with her boyfriend's parents.

We shall see what the season brings...

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm Possible." ~ Audrey Hepburn

WeLoveLilo05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Hi
Jennelle is this season's Amber. Good grief. but I did notice that her DM was kind of hogging the baby, re changing him,etc. but I am sure she is at the point, has been at the point where she knows Jennelle isn' t going to do it. and why were j and her friends walking from the house when they drove there?

Leah and Cory-if they do get back together, they have a lot to work out in ways of trust.

Jo and his Gf, exgf, awkward, but I did wonder thinking what if Jo brought home a new girl, but his ex was all ready talking to someone else. good grief, do not be like her mom and appear to have to be with a man. her DM didn't even say you can come live with me.

The girl who's ex wrote about signing papers for that mistake, good grief. Honestly, I wish Dr.Drew would start having a program like his celebrity addiction and teen mom,etc and get these girls who have such low self esteem and have them have therapy to get some self worth.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

There is no excuse for Jenelle's behavior towards her mother but I think I can understand her frustration. Her mother is way too involved and controlling with the baby.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
Rafiki31
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
There is no excuse for Jenelle's behavior towards her mother but I think I can understand her frustration. Her mother is way too involved and controlling with the baby.
Thank god for that, if she wasnt the baby would starve and not be cared for. Jenelle is a brat.
Rafiki31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:47 AM   #5
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

Jenelle & her mom are both train wrecks - but at least Jenelle's mom WANTS to take care of the baby, whereas Jenelle just doesn't want to be around. I don't get how any mother could say "well he's asleep every night so I can go out." ??? Kids do get up after they go to sleep & need to be changed, fed, cared for, they can be sick during the night, etc. Just from what they play on the show I think Jenelle could be deemed an unfit mother - and they show her next week out front smoking pot. I think that mom needs to kick her to the curb & get custody - and possibly a restraining order for the abuse Jenelle has shown towards her. They showed her shoving her twice & threatening to punch her & kill her. Lovely. It would take a lot for me to say a child should be kept from their mother, but Jenelle is pretty much at that point in my book. If she tells her mom she's going to kill her, she'll say the same thing to Jace eventually too. She has no respect for anyone & only cares about herself.

I'm rooting for Leah & Corey too!

AKL/BWI CL split stay 8/14 Dane's birthday**Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:47 AM   #6
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I really see Jenelle as the new Farrah, they both want to go out partying and having fun and want there mom to watch the babies.

I really like Corey, he seems so together I really hope him and Leah can't get back together. It seems like she has gronw up!
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:55 AM   #7
jrmasm
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafiki31 View Post
Thank god for that, if she wasnt the baby would starve and not be cared for. Jenelle is a brat.

I understand that her mother has to care for him when she goes out. Obviously! And I don't think she should be going out reularly even if she is a teenager. But there were several times that Jenelle was trying to parent and her mother wouldn't let her.

I think Jenelle is a mess but I also think her mother is too. I'm not sure that baby should be with either of them.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:18 AM   #8
rcpae
DIS Veteran

I tend to question whether Jace would be well off with either Jenell or her mom. They both seem to have some major issues. I think Jenell and her mom are toxic to each other. Once Jenell had the baby I think their relationship could have been different had they both stepped up to the plate, performed their roles in Jace's life and respected each others role. We are so far beyond that now. They have no respect for each other and Jace is placed right in the middle.

I really hope Leah and Cory end up together. I have always liked Cory and how he has taken responsibility for his girls. I am glad that Cory hasn't made getting back together easy for Leah. I'm glad she has had time to live what she thought she wanted and has realized the value of Cory not only for the babies, but for her also.

Now we want to plan another!!
rcpae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #9
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

I am so happy Leah and Corey will try to work through it I didn't realize Teen Mom 2 was on already, I'm just going by the previews.

Last edited by MamaJessie; 01-12-2011 at 07:31 AM.
MamaJessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:52 AM   #10
tuckerkeys
official cookie taster

I read a news article online re: Jenelle and she willingly gave up care and custody of her baby boy last June. Also her mom is bi-polar and on meds....Hopefully things will turn out ok for that baby boy
Old 01-12-2011, 09:18 AM   #11
brockash
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveLilo05 View Post
I know there has to be some viewers out there?
This is my guilty pleasure Teen Mom 1 & 2 and 16 and Pregnant...

I am just so disgusted with Jenelle! It is sad though, like I don't know what I would do exactly if I was Jenelle's mom. I feel so bad for the baby, they are both constantly fighting in front of him, in his ear, poor thing.

I want Corey and the girl with the twins (leah?) back together and it looks like its going to happen. I think she's truly sorry and is starting with a clean slate.

I know that other girl is going to end up with her boyfriend (ugh!) which makes me so mad!!!! She is romanticizing her past relationship with him, he's a jerk, any guy who called his own baby a "mistake" would be written off in my book.

And the blond that lives with Jo, it kind of bothers me that they are broken up and she is looking to date other guys ALREADY, yet still lives with her boyfriend's parents.

We shall see what the season brings...
The whole situation with the all the ppl. in the Jenelle situation, just scare the crap out of me. They're both (Jenelle and her mom) freakin crazy, and neither seem to care much about the baby. They both (especially Jenelle's mom) seem to use the baby as a tool against the other. Honestly, I think that situation is even worse than Amber/Leah/Gary from Teen Mom 1, which is horrifying. When I first saw 16 & pregnant with Jenelle, she came across as a total witch, and I wished she hadn't kept the baby. I still think she's a total witch, but I think her mom is also a total witch and I think her mom is malicious, and very manipulative. I think she tries to purposely push Jenelle's buttons, and Jenelle's just too immature to see that. I don't know what I'd do if I had a mother like that. Personally, I think Jenelle's mom is even worse than Jenelle, and I think she's pretty much scum. I feel HORRIBLE for Jace, and I wish they would've given him up for adoption, neither of them are fit to raise a child. It's really scary and soooo sad.

I hope Leah and Cory get back together too.

I don't have much to say on the Jo/boyfriend baby thing. She seems okay, lots of childhood issues, but otherwise seems okay. Not sure about him at all, and I don't really remember them from 16 & pregnant. Jo's mom seems like a total loser. I can't believe she wouldn't offer to give her child and grandchild a place to live. Thank goodness the boyfriends mom seems to care about them all.

The other girl...she never should've moved out, and she needs some serious counseling. It looks like she does get back with that verbally abusive guy, and honestly after what he said about the baby, I really do judge her in letting him come back into her life like that. I know she lacks a lot of self-confidence, and I do feel bad for her, but there comes a point where you have to put if not yourself, your kid's best interest 1st priority, and the babies dad is a piece of crap.

Last edited by brockash; 01-12-2011 at 09:26 AM.
brockash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:51 AM   #12
cruisnfamily
Please save me from 5th grade math!
Why oh why do retailers think weird shaped packaging is appealing?
Talks with her mouth closed!

I just don't know what to say!
3 out of 4 are just total train wrecks!

Corey and Leah are the only ones who might be ok.
cruisnfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:26 AM   #13
jrmasm
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

I feel really badly for Kailyn. I don't think starting a new relationship is the greatest choice for her but dang, she is in a terrible situation.

Anyone know how Ali is?
Old 01-19-2011, 07:28 AM   #14
VAfamily1998
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockash View Post

I don't have much to say on the Jo/boyfriend baby thing. She seems okay, lots of childhood issues, but otherwise seems okay. Not sure about him at all, and I don't really remember them from 16 & pregnant. Jo's mom seems like a total loser. I can't believe she wouldn't offer to give her child and grandchild a place to live. Thank goodness the boyfriends mom seems to care about them all.
Jo is the boyfriend. His mom is the one allowing the baby's mom to live in the basement. The baby's mom is named Kailyn.
VAfamily1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #15
mousefanmichelle
DIS Veteran

I watch it as well. I feel like Janell and her mom are both to blame. Janell for not stepping up and the mom for really just being in the way and a total control freak. Neither one will change. Janell was just too young to have a baby.

Kailyn - will end up being just like her mom and needing a man and she really needs to move out of Jo's house. That whole situation will not end up well at all.

I am really pulling for Cory and Leah. Those babies are adorable and while Cory and Leah are still so young they really seem to put the babies first.

The one who moved out and her dad is paying for it - can't remember her name - I hope she finishes school she seems so unmotivated to do anything though. She is probably a good mom and that baby is too cute but she needs to finish something and grow up a bit. I understand wanting both parents for your baby but that guy is just using her to be on TV IMHO!

June 2003 Sheraton Vistana * June 2005 Sheraton Vistana *May 2007 Sheraton Vistana * May 2008 POP - Solo trip * Aug. 2008 POP & Grand Floridian * May 2009 Caribbean Beach * April 2010 Sheraton Vistana/ Ft. Wilderness cabin *
mousefanmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: