Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #391
parker6mom
Earning My Ears

Printing Passports

Evan,
I love your 4/4 vs5 passport. Do you think I could print it on my own? I have read all of the artscow comments but can't afford to go that route with 4 kids. Wondering if you think I might be able to print it on card stock and use it that way. Very excited about doing this with our kids on our upcoming trip.

Also, do you customize the name pages?

Thanks,
Amy
parker6mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #392
twooley2
DIS Veteran

When I upload the passporter pages to the cover and additional pages it has a little letter "I" and says that the DPi is not good for printing is this normal or what am I doing in the 4X4
twooley2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2012, 10:55 AM   #393
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Good question and the answer is...I don't know! I guess it would probably work if you printed each image (which if you size it right would be 8 inches long and 4 inches tall) on a single sheet of paper and then when you cut them out, just leave some blank space on the left edge so you could possible staple them on that side...maybe print up a page or two on regular paper (not the expensive stuff!) and play around with it...

I can customize the passport ID (see my first post of this thread) and probably the cover.

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parker6mom View Post
Evan,
I love your 4/4 vs5 passport. Do you think I could print it on my own? I have read all of the artscow comments but can't afford to go that route with 4 kids. Wondering if you think I might be able to print it on card stock and use it that way. Very excited about doing this with our kids on our upcoming trip.

Also, do you customize the name pages?

Thanks,
Amy
otterpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #394
otterpop
DIS Veteran

From my experiences and from reading what others have posted, it should be fine.

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twooley2 View Post
When I upload the passporter pages to the cover and additional pages it has a little letter "I" and says that the DPi is not good for printing is this normal or what am I doing in the 4X4
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #395
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Here's what I came up with...

What do you think? I can add/delete/change whatever you like!

If all is good, you cam PM me the names...

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Hi. I was wondering if I could trouble you for a special design. You did the most wonderful passport pages for my class earlier this year, and my kids loved them. Well, I keep a scrapbook for each child in my class, and since the year is winding down, I am in need of a preschool diploma. I would love to have it be Phineas and Ferb themed as that is what our room is decorated with, and they are singing the Phineas and Ferb theme song at graduation. If you are interested, please let me know so I can PM you the kids' names because I know you don't do blanks.

The kids will be graduating from the Pre-Kindergarten Class of the Child Development Program. These are not their official diplomas, but they will be in a very awesome scrapbook that the parents treasure. Thanks so much.

Dawn
Old 05-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #396
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Evan,

This is exactly what I was hoping for! I love it and so will my kiddos! (Yes I claim them as mine.) I will PM you the names tomorrow. I want to double check the spellings of names. Thanks so much!

Dawn
Mom2SamandJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #397
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Here are 2 10x10 autograph pages for Merida...my understanding is that the triplet brothers (bears) will not be signing...

Evan

Old 05-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #398
OurMinnieFamily
Mouseketeer

Sent a request .. Love the passport, very cute
OurMinnieFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:04 PM   #399
chimilady
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by twooley2 View Post
Me too. and when I preview the words are really fuzzy. Wondering if I did something wrong, or if the preview is off.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #400
otterpop
DIS Veteran

should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterpop View Post
From my experiences and from reading what others have posted, it should be fine.

Evan
Old 05-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #401
Mom2SamandJames
DIS Veteran

Hi Evan. I just wanted to thank you again for your help this year with both the passports and diplomas. To show my appreciation, I have donated a book in your honor to my son's classroom. You are noted on a plaque inside Mercer Mayer's, Just Me and My Dad. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. I appreciate you help.

Dawn
Mom2SamandJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #402
sues14
Crazy for Disney!

Looking for two of your designs

Hi! I love your design that is under your name. I was looking through your photo bucket account and save the two that are vertical. Im looking for peace love and mickey, and peace love and minnie. Can it be on a white backround I copied them but when I try to enlarge them it gets blurry and not good. I am going on the Fantasy on the 19 but we leave a week from Tueday. Is there any advise you can give me to either print what I have or can you send me two new ones. I have not had any problems doing this before and I am a little confused. It could be, because I am still working on my FE and I leave in a week. Any help would be great! Ps Love your work!

Last edited by sues14; 05-07-2012 at 12:04 PM.
sues14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #403
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Thank YOU very much; you didn't have to do that!

...great book by the way!

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2SamandJames View Post
Hi Evan. I just wanted to thank you again for your help this year with both the passports and diplomas. To show my appreciation, I have donated a book in your honor to my son's classroom. You are noted on a plaque inside Mercer Mayer's, Just Me and My Dad. Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. I appreciate you help.

Dawn
Old 05-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #404
otterpop
DIS Veteran

All of those images were saved as .png without any background. You should be able to copy and paste them onto any background you want. I'm not sure what you are using them for, but if you print them on white paper, then they will be on a white background. Also, you shouldn't have any problem with the size of the images as they approx 14 x 28 inches.

I'm out of town right now so I won't be able to do new ones until I get back middle of next week..., but it should work with the original images.

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sues14 View Post
Hi! I love your design that is under your name. I was looking through your photo bucket account and save the two that are vertical. Im looking for peace love and mickey, and peace love and minnie. Can it be on a white backround I copied them but when I try to enlarge them it gets blurry and not good. I am going on the Fantasy on the 19 but we leave a week from Tueday. Is there any advise you can give me to either print what I have or can you send me two new ones. I have not had any problems doing this before and I am a little confused. It could be, because I am still working on my FE and I leave in a week. Any help would be great! Ps Love your work!
Old 05-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #405
iamanana
Earning My Ears

I am new here. I was looking for a drinking around the world check list and I found your passports. These are all beautiful.....I am looking for a monorail drinking passport or check list, too. Can that be done? I just showed a friend your offerings and we both love them. She wants to know if the Epcot drinking passport can be done without the beer...... and with cocktails or wine, as she is not a beer drinker and would love to do the Epcot drinking passport and then try a monorail one,too...if possible. Thank you so much.

Last edited by iamanana; 05-15-2012 at 02:06 PM.
iamanana is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: