Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #196
jjk3
Mouseketeer

They are perfect! Thanks alot!!

Thank you again for your time and effort! I really appreciate it (and so do so many others)!!

Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterpop View Post
I hope this is what you were thinking of....I do not have a "matching" back cover, so I included just a blank background that you could possibly use...

Hope these are okay...please let me know!

Evan

Old 09-03-2011, 08:35 PM   #197
otterpop
DIS Veteran

4x4 passport

Here's two more countries for the new 4x4 passport:

Last edited by otterpop; 03-28-2012 at 03:27 PM.
otterpop is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #198
GiulianaMasi
Earning My Ears

Hi!

Can I get a personalized Passport ID?If you have the time!
I'll send you my personal info by PM.
Thanks a lot!
GiulianaMasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:45 AM   #199
jjk3
Mouseketeer

Evan,

I was wondering if you could slightly alter some of your 10x10 autograph pages for me. I think your pages are awesome (and wished more folks enjoyed the square DISigns) and am using some of them for the first books I am making for my two daugthers. Anyhow, here are my requests:

1.) Ariel page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=Ariel2.jpg) - would like you to remove the "Prince Eric" autograph box

2.) Ariel page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=Ariel.jpg) - would like you to remove the "Prince Eric" autograph box and preferably move the "Ariel" autograph box down to where the "Prince Eric" autograph box is

3.) Cinderella page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...inderella1.jpg) - would like you to remove the "Fairy Godmother" autograph box and preferably move the "Cinderella" autograph box over to where the "Fairy Godmother" autograph box is

4.) Alice page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...tandhatter.jpg) - would like you to remove the "White Rabbit" autograph box and preferably move the "Mad Hatter" autograph box down to where the "White Rabbit" autograph box is

Let me know if that is possible. I was not sure how much time and effort is involved in moving/elimating the autograph box overlayed over the background. If you cannot make these changes that is perfectly fine. I truly appreciate all that you have done and love your 10x10 pages so I can use them as is if I need to (but would love those changes detailed above ).

Let me know what you think and what you could do. I probably should have asked this earlier as I am pretty close to needing to send off my book to the printer.

Thanks!

Jeff
Old 09-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #200
otterpop
DIS Veteran

It's no problem at all and here you go!

Old 09-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #201
jjk3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
It's no problem at all and here you go!
Thanks a ton! Those are awesome! My girls will love those!!

One more question...

By any chance do you have an "autograph box" (not exactly sure what to call it, that is what I called them in my last post ) for Prince Charming, the Snow Prince, and Prince Phillip that you could place in autograph pages with Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora, respectively?

I did a search of your DISigns and did not see any but thought I would ask anyhow. Let me know and I will let you know which princess pages I am referring to.

Thanks again for all the great work you do.

Jeff
Old 09-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #202
LuvnLaney2
Earning My Ears

Hello! I was wondering if you could make me two passport ID's! I will PM you the information! Thank you so much!

Stephanie
LuvnLaney2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #203
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Let me know which images you want the princes added...I think Natalie has those autograph cards, so I can just add them to the appropriate image...

Evan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjk3 View Post
Thanks a ton! Those are awesome! My girls will love those!!

One more question...

By any chance do you have an "autograph box" (not exactly sure what to call it, that is what I called them in my last post ) for Prince Charming, the Snow Prince, and Prince Phillip that you could place in autograph pages with Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora, respectively?

I did a search of your DISigns and did not see any but thought I would ask anyhow. Let me know and I will let you know which princess pages I am referring to.

Thanks again for all the great work you do.

Jeff
Old 09-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #204
disneyfan328
Mouseketeer

Hi I made passports for my kids before, but nothing like what you guys have on here! These are amazing.

I haven't every really done this before so any help you can give is apprecaited.

can these just be printed on cardstock or do I have to have them printed in a 4x4 photo book? I am really looking for the nicest but least expensive way to do a nice passport for them.

How do I go about requesting them to be personalized? I really like the newest one you have just a few posts back it looks like you are just starting on it but our trip would be in 2012 so can you change the cover? and personalize them?
Paige
Dalton
Maria
Duane

also any idea if you will have the rest of the pages done anytime soon? I want to try to make these for xmas morning as that is when we are surprising the kids with the trip.

I made a personalized autograph book for them before too, but to be honest it was just waaaayyy to heavy to carry around to the parks each day I did it on cardstock and had it bound but there were just too many pages so they were very nice, but very heavy. I am also looking for ideas on other options for autographs for our next trip.

Last edited by disneyfan328; 09-17-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: forgot something
disneyfan328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #205
jjk3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Let me know which images you want the princes added...I think Natalie has those autograph cards, so I can just add them to the appropriate image...

Evan
Evan - Thanks a lot! That would be perfect.

1.) I would like Prince Charming added to this Cinderalla page (you can place the Prince Charming autograph card where the Fairy Godmother one is currently) (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...inderella1.jpg).

2.) I would like the Snow Prince added to this Snow White page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...=snowwhite.jpg).

3.) I would like Prince Phillip added to this Aurora page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=aurora.jpg).

I am pretty sure the above requested autograph pages/backgrounds are the only ones you have for Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora. If I am mistaken and you have other please let me know (as I love your pages and am sure they would be great).

Thanks again for all the great things you do for all of us DISers!

Jeff
Old 09-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #206
otterpop
DIS Veteran

I think I have them correct...

Let me know what you think.

Evan

Quote:
Evan - Thanks a lot! That would be perfect.

1.) I would like Prince Charming added to this Cinderalla page (you can place the Prince Charming autograph card where the Fairy Godmother one is currently) (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...inderella1.jpg).

2.) I would like the Snow Prince added to this Snow White page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...=snowwhite.jpg).

3.) I would like Prince Phillip added to this Aurora page (http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/...ent=aurora.jpg).

I am pretty sure the above requested autograph pages/backgrounds are the only ones you have for Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora. If I am mistaken and you have other please let me know (as I love your pages and am sure they would be great).

Thanks again for all the great things you do for all of us DISers!

Jeff
Old 09-17-2011, 10:39 PM   #207
jjk3
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I think I have them correct...

Let me know what you think.

Evan
They are perfect (as I have begun to expect by now ).

Thanks again. I will keep an eye on your stuff. As I already mentioned, I really like to way you make your autograph pages and will check in to see if you decide to make any more. Your passports look awesome as well, but my girls are still really young (5 and 2) so we might be a few years away for that.

Thanks again! I can't tell you how great it is that folks like yourself are willing to help folks like me make their WDW trips even more special.

Jeff
Old 09-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #208
otterpop
DIS Veteran

I'm glad you like them.

I plan on updating the pages as new characters get announced/major changes are made. But, I don't always keep on top of the "autograph" world, so if there is something you would like, please let me know!

As for the passports, my girls (8 and 6) love them (that's what got me into making my own). Two years ago we did the official disney one (which stinks!) and then last year we did one from another DISigner. This year will be one of my own!

Evan

Quote:
They are perfect (as I have begun to expect by now ).

Thanks again. I will keep an eye on your stuff. As I already mentioned, I really like to way you make your autograph pages and will check in to see if you decide to make any more. Your passports look awesome as well, but my girls are still really young (5 and 2) so we might be a few years away for that.

Thanks again! I can't tell you how great it is that folks like yourself are willing to help folks like me make their WDW trips even more special.

Jeff
Old 09-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #209
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan328 View Post
Hi I made passports for my kids before, but nothing like what you guys have on here! These are amazing.

can these just be printed on cardstock or do I have to have them printed in a 4x4 photo book? I am really looking for the nicest but least expensive way to do a nice passport for them.
You could probably print them on cardstock, but honestly, I don't think I have ever seen them that way...the ones that I have seen on the boards have been "professionally" printed up as a photobook using places like artscow.com or shutterfly. In my personal opinion, I would go that route...for $10-15 you will have something that looks great and is better than what Disney sells!

Quote:
How do I go about requesting them to be personalized? I really like the newest one you have just a few posts back it looks like you are just starting on it but our trip would be in 2012 so can you change the cover? and personalize them?
Just send me a PM with all the information as requested in my first post of this thread.

Quote:
also any idea if you will have the rest of the pages done anytime soon? I want to try to make these for xmas morning as that is when we are surprising the kids with the trip.
Although no guarantees, I should have these done by then...I'm going to try and get them completed by the end of October. Please keep in mind that the way I am making them is such that they are designed to be printed up thru artscow (http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/d...k-20-pages-634, but they would probably work if your printed them yourself).

Quote:
I made a personalized autograph book for them before too, but to be honest it was just waaaayyy to heavy to carry around to the parks each day I did it on cardstock and had it bound but there were just too many pages so they were very nice, but very heavy. I am also looking for ideas on other options for autographs for our next trip.
The books are about 30 pages big and generally are printed up 4x6 or 5x7 size...so they are not big at all.

Hope the above helps!

Evan
Old 09-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #210
otterpop
DIS Veteran

Here's the Canada page for the latest 4x4 passport (v5):

Last edited by otterpop; 03-28-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: