Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2011, 11:25 PM   #151
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Feel better Sheree!

Sore throats are just so aggravating! Every time you swallow you are reminded of the pain. Ugh!
I'm not so sure you should have been such a trooper. Maybe the rest would have been better for you!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new goodies!
Old 02-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #152
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

Hooray for your FE and pillow cases arriving!

Sorry you're feeling sick. Get some rest so you will be better before it's time to leave!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #153
stace208
DIS Veteran

I sure hope you are feeling better! If not, get yourself to the doctor!!

Please eat something yummy for me in AK on the 15th (it's my birthday and I'll be at school.)

If you have a chance, I'd love to see your FE and pillowcases!

Your trip is sooo close!!
Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #154
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Hey guys - thanks for the feel better wishes! I do feel better, but it's a lingering sore throat. I'm able to swallow, so the quick weight loss is over! HA!

We are ONE week from getting on the ship!!!

I believe I was at Wednesday for our plans.

We are planning an Epcot day. I hope to get an early start, just b/c it's Flower and Garden and I want to see a lot of it!! We'll try to hit Soarin' and Test Track and see all the topiaries etc.

We'll grab some snacks/lunch around the World OR we'll zip out the "back door" and go to Beach Club for Beaches and Cream!!! From there we're going to hop a bus to Downtown Disney. We have a very important appointment for makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!!!
I have booked the hair and makeup package. I didn't know if they would be wanting dresses (I think Paige would, but not sure about Sarah). So I did not buy any ahead of time. I'll splurge and let them get one if they want.
BECAUSE, we will be dining with the princesses at Akershus in Norway!!

After dinner, we will explore anything we haven't seen and find a spot for Illuminations! I love that show!
It will be a long day, but a fun one!!! I'm not sure Sarah will be super excited about the princess dress thing, but I know she'll like getting her makeup done! She'll be 10, so I figured this was our last shot with her being a princess.

Thursday is our Magic Kingdom day. And our last day. Early EMH is the plan to beat the crowds.
I noticed that they have extended the hours at MK all week, added a second MSEP each night. I think that means BIG crowds!!!
We will do whatever we feel like. I'd like to hit Hall of Presidents, it's been a while. I know the girl will want to do BTMRR and Sarah and I like POTC. I want to see the new Pooh queue and maybe try Dumbo (it's been a while) and look over the walls at the Fantasyland expansion.
Not sure what we'll do for lunch - I want to try the hummus sandwich at CHH. Or we might go to Pecos Bills. We haven't been there in forever.
We have dinner reservations at Tony's. We might go on rides during the parade/fireworks if we get to see it on Sunday night. I want to stay as late as we can - I won't want to leave...

Okay, I better get back to work. Hopefully I can start packing tonight or tomorrow!!

We're watching the weather carefully. Looks like MN is going to get a storm on Tuesday, so we may leave earlier than planned to get ahead of it and get south!
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #155
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

sounds like you are gonna be busy on this day!! But lots of fun for sure!! hope you beat any bad weather coming your way!!! I know you are so excited!!

Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #156
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

How fun that you're taking the girls to the BBB! Being the mom of only boys I never get to do anything girly, so you can color me jealous!

Sounds like a very full MK day, hope the crowds aren't too bad for you. I've never had the hummus sandwich at CHH, but I LOVE the anchor's away sandwich they have there. Only in WDW do I get excited to eat tuna fish!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #157
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

YAY for one week ~ I am so excited for you!!!
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #158
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Hooray for one week! Madison loved going to the BBB in Sept and I'm hoping it won't be the last time she wants to go. I'd like to go to WDW next year before her 10th birthday (gotta squeeze in that last "Disney kid" trip) and I'd love it if she wants to go to the BBB again.

EMH at MK is always a must do on our list. You can totally finish Fantasyland in that first hour.

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #159
MEK
DIS Veteran

Congrats on 1 week to go!!!! I am really looking forward to reading all about it and seeing pics of your darling girls again!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #160
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Hey Sheree, I'm glad you are feeling better, one more week should have you as good as new!

As busy as you are going to be try to remember to get some rest!
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #161
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

ONE WEEK!!!!!

Glad you're feeling better. I don't know whether to wish for snow or not- if it gets you to Disney sooner then bring it on!

Get packing!
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 AM   #162
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Wishing you improved health as your trip rapidly approaches.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:34 AM   #163
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Sheree, glad you are feeling better!

Hurray for ONE WEEK!!!
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #164
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Hi all, sorry no time for individual replies.

Feeling better, sore throat is still lingering.
Now I'm panicking about weather!!! I keep checking the forecast - we may have to leave much earlier on Tuesday or even Monday evening to beat this big storm they're talking about!

On the bright side, I started piling up clothes to pack!!! DH is going to get the suitcases out tonight after work. I'm whittling down my list of things to do, but I keep adding stuff to it at the same time! Crazy, but I don't care it will all be done when it needs to be done, right?

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY
I will be encountering dolphins in Nassau, the Bahamas! DH and I will be going to dine without kids at Palo!!!
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #165
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

How exciting! 4 weeks from today I will be getting ready for our 7PM show after a nice day at CC! I hope you can get out and beat the storm. We have had rain all day and all of a sudden it turned to snow. A LOT of snow!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: