Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #2716
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I'm glad to hear that Zoe is doing much better.
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
Waiting patiently..can't wait to hear all about it! I know one thing that might make my future TRs go more quickly would be if I had all my photos edited and set before I start. I'm usually simultaneously writing and editing pics as I go. LAME!
yeah..this is how i do it too and it is a pain. however, if I wait till all my pics are edited and ready...it could be months. By then I would have forgot everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinacaplan View Post
I hear you on the weight...I'd love to lose fifteen pounds before Disney, but feel rather uninspired to do a whole lot about it. But wishing you lots of luck! I swear, if I ever got to make some wishes, like from a genie or something, being able to eat whatever I want and maintain an ideal weight would be near the top of the list.

So glad to hear Zoe's feeling better!
yeah... if I dont' do something now it will continue to creep up. 10 is easier to lose than 40, which is where I was before I got pregnant with Zoe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpixiebabe101 View Post
Oh its a kids trip too now? lol I guess we need to all talk about that since we ALLLLLL have kids lol
yeah..not probably not I guess. I mean... it would be easy for you, Heather and I because we only have one child to bring...but Tammie has more as does Amy. I guess Susan would be easy too. I think Betsy and I were talking a different trip entirely.

Quote:
Yeah I'm starting my diet on January 2nd. I'm not fighting with myself to start it while holiday food is still going to be happening. I want to lose 20lbs by summer.... That's my goal anyway..
I managed to take off a little in the last week.. so that gives me hope.. but you are so right with all the holiday food it is hard. And...btw where would you lose 20lbs? You are such a tiny little thing!
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #2717
lilpixiebabe101
DIS Veteran

Location: Lousiana- 14 hours away from my happiest place on earth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
yeah..not probably not I guess. I mean... it would be easy for you, Heather and I because we only have one child to bring...but Tammie has more as does Amy. I guess Susan would be easy too. I think Betsy and I were talking a different trip entirely.

I managed to take off a little in the last week.. so that gives me hope.. but you are so right with all the holiday food it is hard. And...btw where would you lose 20lbs? You are such a tiny little thing!
Haha. For a long weekend Thursday to like Monday or so Buddy could handle Lex for that long.... Idk. Betsy posted on the stuff in Tammies PTR too about wanting to know when it was and saying her pal from her Dec trip was good to go too!

Haha and I could say the same for you Mrs Ma'am! I want to lose some more of the baby weight I still have hanging around... if you remind me... I'll post one of my senior pictures...
lilpixiebabe101 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #2718
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha. For a long weekend Thursday to like Monday or so Buddy could handle Lex for that long.... Idk. Betsy posted on the stuff in Tammies PTR too about wanting to know when it was and saying her pal from her Dec trip was good to go too!

Haha and I could say the same for you Mrs Ma'am! I want to lose some more of the baby weight I still have hanging around... if you remind me... I'll post one of my senior pictures...
Talking a long weekend..yes... Steve could handle Zoe then too. Especially since she will be almost 9 then. The only thing that is a challenge for me with a long weekend... I lose a day on each side for travel. I guess I could try and catch a redeye and get in early on thursday (although I don't sleep much on a plane) and then leave late on monday... yeah... I guess that could work
Old 12-28-2011, 08:06 PM   #2719
lilpixiebabe101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Talking a long weekend..yes... Steve could handle Zoe then too. Especially since she will be almost 9 then. The only thing that is a challenge for me with a long weekend... I lose a day on each side for travel. I guess I could try and catch a redeye and get in early on thursday (although I don't sleep much on a plane) and then leave late on monday... yeah... I guess that could work
That short of a trip we'll most likely all be flying! Would make the time more enjoyable instead of having to worry about driving 12-20 hours or more back somewhere once all the fun is over!!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #2720
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That short of a trip we'll most likely all be flying! Would make the time more enjoyable instead of having to worry about driving 12-20 hours or more back somewhere once all the fun is over!!
I flew out at 9:40 am and then arrived MCO at 9:00 pm Granted there is the 3 hour time difference...but still...travel time is long for me...even with the flight.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #2721
lilpixiebabe101
DIS Veteran

is my only statement. That's a longgg flight..
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #2722
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
is my only statement. That's a longgg flight..

Well, there was a lay over in there too... Steve and Alex didn't arrive in Orlando until after midnight and only left an hour after me. (their lay over was longer in Chicago) Even without layovers though it is a long flight...and the first day is hard to adjust to the time change.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:29 PM   #2723
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Trip Report

Anyone ready for a TR? Slowly, I will start this one...

In the Spirit of the Season
Old 01-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #2724
Monknmom
DIS Veteran

Glad that Zoe is doing better! Damien was talking about her to the lady that sketched his picture in Times Square and he told her all about the fish in the fish tank and the clown fish and Zoe told him about the "black fur" that came out of a "funny fish." I was laughing so hard because the lady had no idea what he was talking about but just kept letting him go for it!
I am going to sign onto your PTR now, I added my photopass to the website, are you allowed to take them from there before you get the CD? I have to look into that since I didn't have a camera!
Oh and congrats on starting the weight loss! Every year I say I am going to and I never stick to it-- this year I AM GOING TO and I am going to start on Tuesday though!

By the way, Happy New Year! I hope that your whole family has a better time with health this year and many blessing and good vibes sent for all of you for the New Year!

Old 01-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #2725
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monknmom View Post
Glad that Zoe is doing better! Damien was talking about her to the lady that sketched his picture in Times Square and he told her all about the fish in the fish tank and the clown fish and Zoe told him about the "black fur" that came out of a "funny fish." I was laughing so hard because the lady had no idea what he was talking about but just kept letting him go for it!
I am going to sign onto your PTR now, I added my photopass to the website, are you allowed to take them from there before you get the CD? I have to look into that since I didn't have a camera!
Oh and congrats on starting the weight loss! Every year I say I am going to and I never stick to it-- this year I AM GOING TO and I am going to start on Tuesday though!

By the way, Happy New Year! I hope that your whole family has a better time with health this year and many blessing and good vibes sent for all of you for the New Year!

Not sure on the pp...

And happy New Year to you and yours as well. 2012 has got to be a good year!
Old 09-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #2726
OCDPrincesses
Earning My Ears

Poke

OCD Princesses:
Heathe r Susan
OCDPrincesses is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: