Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #196
greenkai3000
Mouseketeer
 
greenkai3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 367

Saludos

New to the forums here. My name is Raúl. I'm originally from MXC, but currently reside in the Dallas 'burbs with my partner of 18 months. We both love Disney, and have traveled together, along with my family, Walt Disney World.

This year we will all be going to Disneyland for the first time ever, and we are EXCITED! Oh yeah, my screen name... favorite color + a play of the romany word for wherever + a random, and not so obvious number = greenkai3000. Hope I posted my pic the right way.

Favorite Disney Characters are
Favorite Disney Movie: The Little Mermaid (Imagine that!)
Favorite Disney Princess: Aurora
Favorite Disney Prince: Philip
Favorite Disney Park: Magic Kingdom (WDW)
Favorite Disney Ride: Expedition Everest.


__________________
Walt Disney World Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007, Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010, Port Orleans Resort Riverside August 2013.

Disneyland Paradise Pier October 2011, Grand Californian December 2012, Off-Site December 2013 .

Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel June 2012



http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0960612&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0960612&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0960612&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0960612&type=3

Last edited by greenkai3000; 10-05-2011 at 04:30 PM.
greenkai3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:04 PM   #197
Jay2009
Mouseketeer
 
Jay2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Hi everyone! New to the boards here! My name is Todd and I live in Johnstown, PA and have lived here for my entire life so far, which is 23 years, lol.
Hey Todd! Just wanted to say Welcome and Congrats on the weight loss. Also, good luck with the coming out process if you need some support, we're all here for you!
__________________
Jay2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-15-2011, 11:24 PM   #198
RAPstar
Proud Redhead
I remember reading somewhere
Can you blame me tho?
 
RAPstar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 3,880

I figured I'd reintroduce myself. I keep meaning to come over here more, but I usually end up on the Universal side, or the Restaurant boards (food porn is almost better than actual porn.....almost, tee hee). Anywho, I'm Robert, 26, from Dallas, TX. After years of believeing I was going to be an eternal bachelor, a really great guy found me. We just reached our 1st anniversary, and I really couldn't be happier. Well except the fact that he hates Disney and theme parks. That's my luck though, lol. I'm a giant musical theater nerd as well and I have an associate's degree in musical theater performance, though I haven't had time to actually use it. Though I do have an audition for a local production of Hairspray next week. Wish me luck!!

Here's me:



and my Frankie:

RAPstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #199
MykeTV
Earning My Ears
 
MykeTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 23

Hello everyone, Myke here! Big Disney nerd, grew up in California and spent a lot of time at Disneyland. Moved to the East Coast in 2006 and have been to WDW twice now, gearing up for my 3rd visit this November along with my first Dis Cruise. It's been nice reading all these Disboard posts over the years and finally thought it was time to speak up and say hello...!

**I'm new to the boards, so the powers that be are not allowing me to post a photo...** #LAME
MykeTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #200
Jay2009
Mouseketeer
 
Jay2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPstar View Post
I figured I'd reintroduce myself. I keep meaning to come over here more, but I usually end up on the Universal side, or the Restaurant boards (food porn is almost better than actual porn.....almost, tee hee). Anywho, I'm Robert, 26, from Dallas, TX.
Hi Robert! Come around more!


Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeTV View Post
Hello everyone, Myke here! Big Disney nerd, grew up in California and spent a lot of time at Disneyland. Moved to the East Coast in 2006 and have been to WDW twice now, gearing up for my 3rd visit this November along with my first Dis Cruise. It's been nice reading all these Disboard posts over the years and finally thought it was time to speak up and say hello...!

**I'm new to the boards, so the powers that be are not allowing me to post a photo...** #LAME
Hi Myke, glad to see you around, just get a few more posts under your belt and you can post a picture. I posted my pic a while ago in this thread but I forget how many posts I had to have to do it.
__________________
Jay2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #201
DrGaellon
Disney Fan - Westgate Owner
 
DrGaellon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Yonkers NY
Posts: 339

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2009 View Post
I posted my pic a while ago in this thread but I forget how many posts I had to have to do it.
Just ten.
__________________
GayDays visits: 2002 (CBR), 2006 (Regal Sun), 2007 (Regal Sun), 2008 (WGL), 2009 (WGL), 2010 (WGL), 2011 (WGTC)
Other WDW visits: Jul 1983 (motel), Dec 2006 (motel), Dec 2008 (WGL), Jan 2010 (WGL), Oct 2012 (WGTC), Mar 2013 (WGTC), Dec 2013 (WGTC), Dec 2014 (WGTC)
DrGaellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #202
Jay2009
Mouseketeer
 
Jay2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGaellon View Post
Just ten.
you know for a minute I thought you were rating my picture a ten, and then I felt my ego swell and get all cocky, and then I realized what you were saying and back to reality
__________________
Jay2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:10 AM   #203
MykeTV
Earning My Ears
 
MykeTV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeTV View Post
Hello everyone, Myke here! Big Disney nerd, grew up in California and spent a lot of time at Disneyland. Moved to the East Coast in 2006 and have been to WDW twice now, gearing up for my 3rd visit this November along with my first Dis Cruise. It's been nice reading all these Disboard posts over the years and finally thought it was time to speak up and say hello...!

**I'm new to the boards, so the powers that be are not allowing me to post a photo...** #LAME
... and just like that, I had so much to say and already hit 10 posts. Thanks for the welcome!


Last edited by MykeTV; 09-16-2011 at 12:22 AM.
MykeTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 07:13 PM   #204
DVCDan36
Mouseketeer
 
DVCDan36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern New York
Posts: 182

Welcome all new ones and those that have not been on in awhile.
__________________
If all of the world is a stage, I need better lighting.
DVCDan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #205
ToddB
Earning My Ears
 
ToddB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2009 View Post
Hey Todd! Just wanted to say Welcome and Congrats on the weight loss. Also, good luck with the coming out process if you need some support, we're all here for you!

Thanks! It's good to know that I will have support if I ever need it. I am just really happy I found this forum, especially on a Disney related website And thanks to everyone else for the welcome too
__________________
WDW - Off site - July 2004, Off site - July 2006, CBR - Feb 2008, CBR - Aug 2009, POP - Sept/Oct 2010, POFQ - Nov/Dec 2011
POP - Solo trip - Aug 2013
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #206
Jay2009
Mouseketeer
 
Jay2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 343

Quote:
Originally Posted by MykeTV View Post
... and just like that, I had so much to say and already hit 10 posts. Thanks for the welcome!

Nice picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Thanks! It's good to know that I will have support if I ever need it. I am just really happy I found this forum, especially on a Disney related website And thanks to everyone else for the welcome too
You're welcome, hope it all goes better than you could ever imagine!
__________________
Jay2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:53 AM   #207
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet
 
jeanigor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rochester Hills, Michigan
Posts: 14,644

Everyone! I am sure you will find it as welcoming here as we all have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddB View Post
Hi everyone! New to the boards here! My name is Todd and I live in Johnstown, PA and have lived here for my entire life so far, which is 23 years, lol.
Special "hi" to another Todd.
__________________
__
You may call me Todd. Tiara Todd.__________I am fairly certain that if given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world. One sequin at a time.
jeanigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #208
jimpossible87
Mouseketeer
 
jimpossible87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tewksbury,MA
Posts: 146

Ok so Ive been on here a long time...made an attempt to stop lurking way back when and Im onna try it again. I love reading the boards so Im gonna try and be more active. Sooooo, here I am again, thought id re-introduce myself. My names James Im from Salem,MA

still trying to remember how to post pics but Ill get it I think...

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1.../me/honeys.jpg

I had to give up and try the link[/IMG]

Last edited by jimpossible87; 09-19-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: did the picture wrong
jimpossible87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #209
Jay2009
Mouseketeer
 
Jay2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 343

Hey Jim! Welcome from another MA. person!
__________________
Jay2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #210
jimpossible87
Mouseketeer
 
jimpossible87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tewksbury,MA
Posts: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpossible87 View Post
[/IMG]
Ok so Ive been on here a long time...made an attempt to stop lurking way back when and Im onna try it again. I love reading the boards so Im gonna try and be more active. Sooooo, here I am again, thought id re-introduce myself. My names James Im from Salem,MA

still trying to remember how to post pics but Ill get it I think...

can someone help me out? Im copying the image code from photobucket and pasting it in the box that looks like mountains and the sun? is that right? or do u paste it into the message? Seems like im trying all different ways and not getting anything
jimpossible87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: