Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
tmstew28
Earning My Ears

First Day of First Trip=More amazing than I could have imagined!!

We just completed our first day of Disney. We went to Hollywood Studios for the Star Wars Weekend.

First, I would like to begin by saying the CM's are wonderful. Without them the day would not have been what it was. We were greeted with smiles and people who were so helpful!

My number one goal for this week was to get to the park early enough to sign my son up for JTA. I was so upset when we go to the park and it had opened early. I figured there was no way we'd get him signed up, but we did the super power walk over to Sounds Dangerous. We MADE IT! He got a 10:55 spot. If that was all that had happened I would have been just fine, but no. The magic was just beginning.

After getting his time for JTA I was talking with my husband about what to do and where to go next. A CM asked if we had any questions. He said he could help. Well, as he was walking us he started telling us what he had that he could give us to help our son have a good day.....

My little guy not only got a spot in JTA. He also marched in the motorcade as a padawan. Then he got to go on stage and participate in the Ray Parks show. I just felt like my little guy was the luckiest kids in the world. He loved every minute of it.

We got to ride on Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, Toy Story (twice), and Star Tours. On Star Tours my daughter was the rebel spy that we had to get to safety.

It was just amazing.

Tags
first trip, jta

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: