Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #271
KatMark
DIS Veteran

In case I can't get on here tonight (have to make more cookies to take to my college graduating son on Saturday), I wanted to wish you a send off and hope you ahve a MOST magical trip. Will anxiously look forward to the TR.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #272
Moira222
Can't get enough of the Magic & Pixie Dust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

You're going to disney world tomorrow!!!!!!

Have a great trip!!
HA I know those puppies!!!
I cannot STAND it. I feel like my head is going to burst!

I have just about everything packed...always those few things that you can't pack till the day you are leaving of course.

I just had a nice lunch chat with my mom -- didn't get there on Mother's day but today was nice!

and you totally rock Jen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
In case I can't get on here tonight (have to make more cookies to take to my college graduating son on Saturday), I wanted to wish you a send off and hope you ahve a MOST magical trip. Will anxiously look forward to the TR.
OH How did I miss that your son graduates this weekend? How exciting! Did you find any graduation pins at WDW when you were there? My godson graduates HS in 2 weeks so I am hoping to find one for him. I have a pin with Mickey wearing a graduation cap from a career fair a few years back, never saw it anywhere else but maybe I'll get lucky this trip.

27 1/2 hours till we are on the plane going to Disney World!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #273
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira222 View Post
OH How did I miss that your son graduates this weekend? How exciting! Did you find any graduation pins at WDW when you were there? My godson graduates HS in 2 weeks so I am hoping to find one for him. I have a pin with Mickey wearing a graduation cap from a career fair a few years back, never saw it anywhere else but maybe I'll get lucky this trip.

No, I didn't pick up any pins. He doesn't understand our fascination with Disney. He always loved it when we took him and NOW he wants to go so he can "Drink" around World Showcase, but he just doesn't understand our desire to go every year. So NO pin for him.

Have a safe flight, Mary Ellen.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #274
MsHershey
Mouseketeer

Finally caught up on your PTR. I have enjoyed the journey thus far. Wishing you fun and safe travels. I look forward to your TR. Tomorrow is the day! Woohooooo!!!!

Old 05-12-2011, 02:48 PM   #275
fadingjamie
Up next... Mother/Daughter Trip!

Quote:

Ooo I didn't realize they had graduation pins! I'll have to be on the look out when we're down there in 7 days.

Have a safe and wonderful trip! I can't wait to read about it.

June 2001 Off Site (Grad Night), March 2009 POP, June 2010 Give a Day, Get a Day program (NCL cruise day trip), May 2011 POFQ (we got engaged!), July 2013 Poly/POR (our honeymoon!), Upcoming: August 2014 POFQ (mother/daughter trip)

Old 05-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #276
Moira222

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsHershey View Post
Finally caught up on your PTR. I have enjoyed the journey thus far. Wishing you fun and safe travels. I look forward to your TR. Tomorrow is the day! Woohooooo!!!!
thanks! We are SSOOO excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadingjamie View Post
Ooo I didn't realize they had graduation pins! I'll have to be on the look out when we're down there in 7 days.

Have a safe and wonderful trip! I can't wait to read about it.
The pin I have is cute - small lapel sized pin of Mickey wearing a graduation cap. I used to work for a non profit that works with both ends of college recruitment - so career services and college recruiters. Disney is of course a huge college recruiter. The pins were given to me by a recruiter - I think they may have been giving them out at career fairs. That was several years ago so I don't know what they have but I will be looking. My godson has several pins from past trips...not a HUGE collector, but I know he likes them.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:34 AM   #277
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Have a safe and magical trip!!

Can't wait to read the TR!!!!

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 05-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #278
pinkxray
DIS Veteran

I'm taking a quick break from the last minute running around. I've been to the grocery store, picked up some tabloid magazines to read in the airport, stopped at the bank, returned some movies, did some laundry, and now......I am done. All I have left to pack is my phone charger tomorrow and we're ready to go.

Old 05-13-2011, 01:23 PM   #279
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
are you going to TR? ? It will be fun to read how your trip goes, I'm not sure how much time I will have at WDW to read reports.
I will be doing a TR...I will post it on my PTR when I get back!! I can't wait to here all about your trip!!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #280
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I missed your send off!!!!! BUT! I hope you are having a very magical time!!!! I look forward to reading all about it when you return! I'm following you along on FB - I'm totally curious about the room situation! I hope it all worked out and wasn't too much of a hassle. (and hopefully results in some pixie dust for your troubles! )

ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!!!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #281
Moira222

Hi all! I have a little relax time that does not involve the pool so I am checking in to say hi. I am on the beach watching Nemo woth Joe and Katie enjoying a rum and coke. Aaaah this is life! I will have lots to catch up on when w return. Service is sporadic here! Diane - I did not get your cell! If u see this we are @ 4041.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #282
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Hi, Mary Ellen. Hope you are all having a great time for Joe's birthday.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #283
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi all! I have a little relax time that does not involve the pool so I am checking in to say hi. I am on the beach watching Nemo woth Joe and Katie enjoying a rum and coke. Aaaah this is life! I will have lots to catch up on when w return. Service is sporadic here! Diane - I did not get your cell! If u see this we are @ 4041.
I am soo jealous!! But I keep telling myself .... 4 more days!

Go enjoy your beverage and movie and looking forward to hearing all about your trip!!!

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Old 05-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #284
Moira222

If you were reading & came to see how Joe's birthday trip turned out, come on over to my trip report! Going from Friday the 13th to Enchanted- Can we do it?

Tags
may 2011, pretrip report

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: