Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2011, 03:01 PM   #136
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

For some reason some your pictures aren't showing for me. I just get teh box with the red X. I keep refreshing, but they won't come up.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #137
princesskpt
Earning My Ears

breakfast options

Do they serve breakfast in the Royal Palace, on the wonder and magic, they always had a fantastic waffle with dulce de leche ice cream in it. It has been my guilty pleasure on past cruises and I'm hoping they will have it when we sail on Sunday!!! Also do you recall which movies were showing in the theater? My DD (3 yo) is dying to see it, and it would be great to take her on the ship. Oh and your trip report is fantastic!!! I've been checking in everyday.
princesskpt is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #138
Brooklyn
"la dolce far niente" (the sweetness of doing nothing)

Old 01-24-2011, 05:37 PM   #139
Dicecatt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
For some reason some your pictures aren't showing for me. I just get teh box with the red X. I keep refreshing, but they won't come up.
That is weird. What are you using, Internet Explorer or Firefox? The pictures are linked to Photobucket, they should come right up.
Dicecatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #140
MomsOf2boys
Has obsessive finger chatter disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesskpt View Post
Do they serve breakfast in the Royal Palace, on the wonder and magic, they always had a fantastic waffle with dulce de leche ice cream in it. It has been my guilty pleasure on past cruises and I'm hoping they will have it when we sail on Sunday!!! Also do you recall which movies were showing in the theater? My DD (3 yo) is dying to see it, and it would be great to take her on the ship. Oh and your trip report is fantastic!!! I've been checking in everyday.
Someone had posted navagators and it had Tangled and Tron I believe. Can't find the post with the navagators on it...
Grew up at Disneyland...Raised my kids at Disney World...Had a little Wonder in Oct 04, Had a Magical week with a great group of DISers in Oct 07! We enjoyed dreaming aboard the DREAM in '12! Why Not Have Halloween Weekend 2014 on the Dream?!!
MomsOf2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #141
Dicecatt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsOf2boys View Post
Someone had posted navagators and it had Tangled and Tron I believe. Can't find the post with the navagators on it...
And Secretariat
Old 01-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #142
tink,too
DIS Veteran

All caught up again - and looking forward to hearing about your adventures on the MV.

Looks like DH will enjoy 687 - and I'm looking forward to having a drink or two in Pink.
tink,too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #143
DisGirlAllie
I can bust some pretty smooth moves
I get goosebumps and feel the magic

The ship looks AMAZING!
Great report!

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
~ Walt Disney

DisGirlAllie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:33 AM   #144
KrisannB
DIS Veteran

subcribing

1977 & 1987- WDW Magic Kingdom-daytrip * 2003-POR - Kids & DH's 1st trip to WDW * 2005-Beach Club -Grand Gathering * 2007- Pre-cruise at PoPCentury * May 2008 - AllStarMovies - 4 days pre-repo cruise Cruises: 2006 Western* 12/2007 Eastern May 2008 - WBPC Repo 10/2009 Western, 2010 EBTA, 2010 WBTA, Dream Double Dip - Feb/March 2011, 2011 EBTA & 2011 WBTA + 2 writing cruises! upcoming: 2014 EBTA and 2014 WBTA
KrisannB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #145
Dicecatt
DIS Veteran

LIVE from the Dream!

The virtual portholes are SO COOL! They really are amazing, what a totally brilliant idea. They are better than a real ocean view, lol.

RSP for limited edition merchandise was psycho. I got what I wanted and more, but there are some really aggravated people. Line for Guest services is nasty!

There is a special thing for Gold and Platinum today at 2 in the Walt theater, looking forward to that. Had a blast in Skyline last night and met a bunch of new people. I miss the kids, I see them in my mind everywhere on the ship, but Jeanne's awesome kids are filling in the void!

We have an extremely slow (and not just in actions, I think in mind too) assistant server. She helped me today at breakfast too and had no idea where the table was, we walked around the restaurant several times before she found the table
Old 01-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #146
missj1975
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicecatt View Post
LIVE from the Dream!

The virtual portholes are SO COOL! They really are amazing, what a totally brilliant idea. They are better than a real ocean view, lol.

RSP for limited edition merchandise was psycho. I got what I wanted and more, but there are some really aggravated people. Line for Guest services is nasty!

There is a special thing for Gold and Platinum today at 2 in the Walt theater, looking forward to that. Had a blast in Skyline last night and met a bunch of new people. I miss the kids, I see them in my mind everywhere on the ship, but Jeanne's awesome kids are filling in the void!

We have an extremely slow (and not just in actions, I think in mind too) assistant server. She helped me today at breakfast too and had no idea where the table was, we walked around the restaurant several times before she found the table
On the RSP, did you know before the cruise what you were drawn for or did you get your papers once you were on the cruise?
missj1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #147
MommaMouse411
Always dreaming of Disney

I'm confused what is up with the 8as??? why so mysterious?
MommaMouse411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #148
Dicecatt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by missj1975 View Post
On the RSP, did you know before the cruise what you were drawn for or did you get your papers once you were on the cruise?
No, we had no idea what we would end up with. I got my requests plus some...thankfully! People are already standing in line for the Dream Dooneys, they are certifiable. The shops do not open until 6 30. The dooneys are cute, I will post pics maybe tonight, but will be available all year so I am not going to stress if I don't get one. People are also very angry that they didn't get champagne glasses, they ran out at the sailaway. I got a bunch...someone asked when I mentioned that at the bar if I was one of those carrying a box of them to take home. I said no, I justbdrink a lot, lol. They also let us keep the empty champagne bottles with the Dream 2011 logo.
Old 01-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #149
missj1975
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicecatt View Post
People are also very angry that they didn't get champagne glasses, they ran out at the sailaway. I got a bunch...someone asked when I mentioned that at the bar if I was one of those carrying a box of them to take home. I said no, I justbdrink a lot, lol. They also let us keep the empty champagne bottles with the Dream 2011 logo.
Thanks for sharing. I love your report so far. Can't wait to read more!
missj1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:16 PM   #150
Amanda132
Mouseketeer

Subbing! Love your TR so far, and French Quarter looks so pretty! I think if I stayed at a mod, that'd be my first choice.
April 2008 Off-site at WDW and Disney Wonder ~ August 2009 All Star Music ~ August 2010 All Star Music ~ January 2011 All Star Music ~ August 2011 Disney Dream ~ June 2012 Moved to Orlando! ~ February 2014 Re-Imagined Disney Magic ~ June 2014 Disney Dream
Amanda132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: