Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #571
MickeyLover20
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 154

I am glad that you finished your TR...it sounds like you guys had a great time even though you were sick. I am going to have to go and read your other reports.
MickeyLover20 is offline  
Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #572
ChildAtHeart82
DIS Veteran
 
ChildAtHeart82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 963

Congrats on finishing your trip report! I would say it's sad to see it end but since you've got two other reports going right now with a PTR on the way, I think it's a good thing.

I'm glad you enjoyed your first pineapple float! We missed a lot of our other usual Disney treats on our last trip but made a special trip to Magic Kingdom to get our floats.
__________________
Me , DW , DD , DS , Rhino

March 2012 TR October 2012 PTR
Mar 2012: Coronado Springs; Mar 2011: French Quarter; Dec 2010: Port Orleans French Quarter; Oct 2008: All Star Movies - Disneymoon; June 2005: Pop Century; July 2004: Offsite; 1993: Contemporary; 1992: DL (offsite); 1991: Offsite; 1989: DL (offsite); 1987: DL (offsite)
ChildAtHeart82 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #573
Tracy161
DIS Veteran
 
Tracy161's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 796

Amazing TR! Usually I'm sad when I finish reading one, but it helps knowing you've got others going on and I can still live vicariously through your trips!!!
Tracy161 is offline  
Old 03-15-2012, 09:24 PM   #574
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak508 View Post
Aww what a cute wrap up! I love all of your souvenirs... and your highs/lows were adorable. (well, mostly the highs. Lows aren't exactly the most fun ) Going to Disney at Christmastime is my FAVORITE! So I loved reading this trip report!

That Pluto Mug that you got is ADORABLE! I always see it and want to buy it.. but I never drink coffee or anything so I don't typically buy mugs. I'm glad you got it, though!!

I am looking forward to reading your other one and the new one! Lots of fun stuff coming our way, that's for sure!

Congratulations on finishing woohoooo!
Thank you! I'm glad you liked my wrap up- I had never done one before so I just kind of copied what I'd seen everyone else do! Disney at Christmastime is amazing! It was so fun writing about it!

Thanks! I love that mug, plus it's HUGE! I don't like coffee either, but I do like hot chocolate and tea, which is what I usually use it for!

I'm so glad you enjoy my TRs, because you know how obsessed I am with yours! It's so fun sharing our trips with all our fellow Disney lovers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyLover20 View Post
I am glad that you finished your TR...it sounds like you guys had a great time even though you were sick. I am going to have to go and read your other reports.
Thank you! It was a really great trip, despite my illness! I would love for you to read my other TRs! I hope you enjoy them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildAtHeart82 View Post
Congrats on finishing your trip report! I would say it's sad to see it end but since you've got two other reports going right now with a PTR on the way, I think it's a good thing.

I'm glad you enjoyed your first pineapple float! We missed a lot of our other usual Disney treats on our last trip but made a special trip to Magic Kingdom to get our floats.
Thank you! I'm so proud of myself for finally finishing! I think you're right, it's a good thing to move on to other reports! I've got too much going on right now to be sad about this one ending!

It was SOOOO good! I just want to eat one next time when it's hot out so I'm not freezing when I eat it! I'm glad you got to get your floats on your last trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
Amazing TR! Usually I'm sad when I finish reading one, but it helps knowing you've got others going on and I can still live vicariously through your trips!!!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoy my TRs- sorry for being so bad about updating them! I promise I'm going to be better now!
therussells08 is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 06:16 PM   #575
cindianne320
Mouseketeer
 
cindianne320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 458

I literally just started your TR yesterday- I'm on Spring Break and I needed something new to read, and your siggy caught my eye in Jess' report!

What a wonderful trip you had. I would LOVE to go to Disney at Christmas time- I've done Spring, Summer and Fall, but never Winter- though the cold looked MISERABLE!

Thanks for keeping me entertained, and I can't wait to read your newest TRs!
__________________
DH Me DS (4) DD (1)
My (very bare) Fall 2013 Pre-trip Report!
7 childhood trips, Off site- 1990-2004, 2007- Universal's Royal Pacific
2010- POR, 2011- POP, 2013- A of A and Disney Dream! 2014-CS
cindianne320 is offline  
Old 04-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #576
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindianne320 View Post
I literally just started your TR yesterday- I'm on Spring Break and I needed something new to read, and your siggy caught my eye in Jess' report!

What a wonderful trip you had. I would LOVE to go to Disney at Christmas time- I've done Spring, Summer and Fall, but never Winter- though the cold looked MISERABLE!

Thanks for keeping me entertained, and I can't wait to read your newest TRs!
I'm glad you enjoyed reading my TR!

It really was a wonderful trip, despite the cold. I hope you get to go in the winter someday!

I'm glad I have helped keep you entertained during your Spring Break! I hope you enjoy my other TRs as well!
therussells08 is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #577
Farm Girl
Disney Sisters
 
Farm Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Clonmel Farm, Ontario Canada
Posts: 38

Hi Joni & John,

Just a quick note to say I absolutley love your TRs. I started with Snow White and am now half way through Slowpokes. I am heading to DW in October on a solo trip. I plan to see WWoHP and your report was very informative for planning. I love your enthusiasm and wonderful attitude to every adventure. Your TRs are great reading.
Thanks,
__________________
Farm Girl is offline  
Old 04-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #578
ShannonMarie
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 103

I love your TR...going in Sept so I am reading TR's to make the time pass. Yours is so fun and you are such a cute couple!
ShannonMarie is offline  
Old 05-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #579
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!
 
therussells08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!
Posts: 1,880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Girl View Post
Hi Joni & John,

Just a quick note to say I absolutley love your TRs. I started with Snow White and am now half way through Slowpokes. I am heading to DW in October on a solo trip. I plan to see WWoHP and your report was very informative for planning. I love your enthusiasm and wonderful attitude to every adventure. Your TRs are great reading.
Thanks,
Hi! Thanks so much for reading along! I'm so glad you are enjoying all of my reports. It means a lot! Keep reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonMarie View Post
I love your TR...going in Sept so I am reading TR's to make the time pass. Yours is so fun and you are such a cute couple!
Thank you! I understand, I do that too! Thank you so much, that's really sweet!
therussells08 is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: