Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #3361
familygoboston
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
Were there other princesses on the outside of the FairyTale Hall? Wondering if Belle will meet there once it opens next year. Aurora and Rapunzel will probably be in there too.
She saw Belle in ETWB and the other princesses in the parade, Gaston was posing in the village, but no other princesses while she was there.

Here is her review of BOG: (BTW she's 19 yo and ordered the kid meal)
I also didn't take pictures of our food at Be Our Guest but let me tell you I got a kids dinner and you know normally for the price I paid kids get like chicken fingers, fries and you still have to buy a drink. I got slow cooked pork, mashed sweet potatoes and green beans plus a drink for $7.99 and it filled me up. It was probably the same prices as you would've paid at harry potter and awesome quality. Service tho, could have been better.

I'm sure service will improve with time!
familygoboston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:19 AM   #3362
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83 View Post
Were there other princesses on the outside of the FairyTale Hall? Wondering if Belle will meet there once it opens next year. Aurora and Rapunzel will probably be in there too.
Right now there is no plan for Belle to appear anywhere in the MK besides Enchated Tales With Belle. And while participants get a quick photo op at the end of the show, people are very quick to point ou that this is not a meet & greet.

To "meet" Belle, you will either need to convince Disney they made a mistake....... or head over to Epcot. You can meet her in her blue in Epcot. If you want to "meet" her in her yellow gown, you'll need an ADR at Akershus.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 AM   #3363
czmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralFloridian99 View Post
Only Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tiana, and Jasmine will meet in Fairytale hall.
Where will Rapunzel be meeting then? Is she getting her own meet and greet near the Tangled restrooms?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #3364
DanBoris
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmom View Post
Where will Rapunzel be meeting then? Is she getting her own meet and greet near the Tangled restrooms?
It was confirmed in a recent Imagineer chat that there will NOT be a Tangled M&G in the restoom area. The assumption is that she will meet in Princess Fairytale Hall, even through she is no currently pictured on the construction wall.
DanBoris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #3365
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBoris View Post
It was confirmed in a recent Imagineer chat that there will NOT be a Tangled M&G in the restoom area. The assumption is that she will meet in Princess Fairytale Hall, even through she is no currently pictured on the construction wall.
Then that puts the count at 6. This is looking more and more like Princess roulette every day.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #3366
CentralFloridian99
The guy who will ask all the celebrities if they will be involved in Episode VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBoris View Post
Maybe Town Square will just be her? Or Merida leaves?

The force will be with you, always.
CentralFloridian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #3367
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

The only guarantees right now for the Fairytale Hall are Cindy and Aurora.

However, when Imagineers talk about the location they randomly drop Rapunzel, Tiana, and Snow White. I had not seen mention of Jasmine, until her face popped up on the wall. There was also no mention of Mulan yet she is picture in the artistic renderings.

LOL - so there's a bunch of really confusing news for you!

My GUESS (based on nothing) is that we'll see Cindy, Aurora, Rapunzel, and Snow. My assumption is that Tiana and Jasmine will continue in their current locations.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #3368
Babbletrish
DIS Veteran

Question

Okay, color me confused. We're going to be in WDW from the 24'th to the 30'th of November. We are DVC members with Annual Passes with no plans to attend MVMXP. As of now is there any chance we're going to get to experience anything in New Fantasyland (aside from the circus area)?
Babbletrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #3369
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbletrish View Post
Okay, color me confused. We're going to be in WDW from the 24'th to the 30'th of November. We are DVC members with Annual Passes with no plans to attend MVMXP. As of now is there any chance we're going to get to experience anything in New Fantasyland (aside from the circus area)?
Yes, pretty much an excellent one. It opens to all guests starting November 19.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:35 PM   #3370
Babbletrish
DIS Veteran

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
Yes, pretty much an excellent one. It opens to all guests starting November 19.
Alright, I'll keep my fingers crossed for that. Mom's DVC magazine said the Grand Opening was sometime in early December but I suppose that's more of a ceremonial thing. I wonder if there will be a dedicated television special for it or something? Remember when they had an entire special dedicated to the opening of Splash Mountain?
Babbletrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:47 PM   #3371
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbletrish

Alright, I'll keep my fingers crossed for that. Mom's DVC magazine said the Grand Opening was sometime in early December but I suppose that's more of a ceremonial thing. I wonder if there will be a dedicated television special for it or something? Remember when they had an entire special dedicated to the opening of Splash Mountain?
December 6 is the "Grand Opening" and seems to be mostly a media event.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #3372
pilferk
Jambo Wildbunch Gang
I feel like Rita Rodney Dangerfield...

OK..what's this stuff about dragons, now?

Anyone have any more info?

I know we've got some "in the know" CM's and former CM's posting here....any inside info?
Old 11-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #3373
pilferk
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbletrish View Post
All things considered, it would make a decent ABC special...and an excellent show on the Travel Channel.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #3374
Sydnerella
enough is as good as a feast

That would require the travel channel to actually show travel shows raather than the food and haunted house junk they seem to think pass for travel shows....

Can you tell I'm annoyed with them???

October 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside, March 2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter, February 2011 -Carribean Beach, March 2010 - VRBO House, April 2008 - VRBO House, March 2006 - Celebration
Sydnerella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:11 AM   #3375
pilferk
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydnerella View Post
That would require the travel channel to actually show travel shows raather than the food and haunted house junk they seem to think pass for travel shows....

Can you tell I'm annoyed with them???
Yeah, esp in the afternoons. I long for the days of Great Hotels (or anything Samantha Brown) and the rest of the Travel type shows.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: