Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #151
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Ok, I keep hearing about the mice. I assume Susie and Perla? Why do the yneed a spot. Were they in with the princesses before? We never went though the princess line, but saw Susie and Perla up front as we walked in one evening (and also at CRT for dinner one night)
Also where is Tiana at currently.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #152
fairestoneofall
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Ok, I keep hearing about the mice. I assume Susie and Perla? Why do the yneed a spot. Were they in with the princesses before? We never went though the princess line, but saw Susie and Perla up front as we walked in one evening (and also at CRT for dinner one night)
Mickey and Minnie

*DL Dumbo Double Dare-August 2014*POR January 2014*POP-October 2013*CR-December 2011--DD's 10th birthday trip!*POP-June 2010*Ft. Wilderness Cabin-September 2009*CSR/GF-Thanksgiving 2008*Caribbean Beach-August 2007: 10th Anniversary Trip*Shades of Green-November 2006*Port Orleans/All Star Movies-February 2005*yearly growing up, but never on site (generally the Knights Inn)
fairestoneofall is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #153
stargazertechie
Toy Story Midway Maniac

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post

I think it was this other mouse... Melvin? Marvin? Milton? Oh, I think his name was MICKEY!!!!

Upcoming trip- WDW Trip #14. BCV. 6/13.

Thinking about buying pins from ebay and getting into pin trading? PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
stargazertechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #154
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairestoneofall View Post
Mickey and Minnie
OMG!! LOL! That never crossed my mind. They are Mouse'S LOL!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:38 PM   #155
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

HAHA - sorry for the confusion!!! I refer to the VIPS as the Mice, Ducks, Dogs, and Munks.

When I worked at The Pirates League I called them the bilge rats and really never got over that!
Berlioz70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:39 PM   #156
mm522
Mouseketeer

So I know it's a far way off but when the new princess meet and greet opens I guess we'll be losing Rapunzel's play and greet and Flynn Rider? Will we also lose Naveen? I hope not because Flynn and Naveen are both pretty popular and full fleshed out characters. I'd hate to think they go the way of most other princes. Also do you think Pocahontas and Mulan might pop up at the new meet and greet since they are technically part of the Princess line? It'd be nice to see them have a place at the Magic Kingdom.
mm522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:44 PM   #157
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

I talk about Princesses in the first post.

I think Tiana will move to the hall but Rapunzel and Flynn will continue in their location. I personally love Naveen and find him to be more important than Tiana so I hope we don't lose him, but that's my guess.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #158
mm522
Mouseketeer

Gosh completely overlooked that haha sorry! So even though they have said Rapunzel will move she's staying in Fairytale Garden?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #159
Berlioz70
DIS Veteran

That's what I think. I think the announcement was made to indicate multiple princess would be available and they just listed a couple.

Personally, I bet Snow White will show up there and not Rapunzel, especially considering the huge success of Tangled (much more than Princess and the Frog).
Old 01-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #160
mm522
Mouseketeer

Especially since promotion of Tangled pushed Flynn so much and he's as big of a character in the film as Rapunzel so I thought it would be odd of them to get rid of him. I hope they don't end up getting rid of Naveen he and Tiana are also pretty equal when it comes to their parts in the film.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #161
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlioz70 View Post
HAHA - sorry for the confusion!!! I refer to the VIPS as the Mice, Ducks, Dogs, and Munks.

When I worked at The Pirates League I called them the bilge rats and really never got over that!
You don't work there anymore? Where are you now?

What ever happened with the pirate restuarant they were supposed to open?
Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 PM   #162
Dizneylove92
Earning My Ears

my hope is that the fairy tale hall will just be a place for Tiana to go during bad weather. As far as Naveen is concerned. Prove to the People in charge that hhe has staying power and give him a reason to stay. If not, at least he will more than likely be around for MNSSP and MVMCP
Dizneylove92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #163
Lillian Gracey
Lady in Blue

My comment on taking away the BatB and TLM musicals and replace it with something Sleeping Beauty was a joke. Hence the emote. I just want something Sleeping Beauty. She is so unloved.

As for the Dwarf Mine Ride. I think it will be slow when it's inside so you can actually see the scenes. If it goes too fast, you can't see anything. Then it will be a bit faster when you are outside and slow down when you are inside again.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #164
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I talk about Princesses in the first post.

I think Tiana will move to the hall but Rapunzel and Flynn will continue in their location. I personally love Naveen and find him to be more important than Tiana so I hope we don't lose him, but that's my guess.
Well, that didn't stop them from losing Naveen early in the game at DL. When we went last summer, I was looking forward to seeing both, and was disappointed to hear he no longer appeared there...

Quote:
That's what I think. I think the announcement was made to indicate multiple princess would be available and they just listed a couple.

Personally, I bet Snow White will show up there and not Rapunzel, especially considering the huge success of Tangled (much more than Princess and the Frog).

And we haven't heard a thing about they switching Fairytale Garden over to anything new.
mom2rtk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:40 AM   #165
Dizneylove92
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Well, that didn't stop them from losing Naveen early in the game at DL. When we went last summer, I was looking forward to seeing both, and was disappointed to hear he no longer appeared there...
well, WDW is alot more lenient with the princes. In DLR, they do parades only, no halloween or xmas parties. More often than not at the Tangled M&G, it has been Rapunzel only. At least in wdw, the they appear randomly with a few exceptions (coughBeastcough)
Dizneylove92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: