Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #76
7165red
DIS Veteran

Great TR, your DD is beautiful and I enjoyed looking at all the photos.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:23 PM   #77
harleyquinn
Wishes she could take photos of the castle as well as the photos DALE (of Chip & Dale) takes.
I wanted to regale you all with tales of my DH's saggy greyies

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitty13 View Post
I saw them... They came out great
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreightonsMomma View Post
I just saw this thread and I wanted to say that Lily is adorable!

I am taking my son for his 1st trip in March. He will be almost 17 months and your TR really helped me! I am sooo excited and nervous at the same time. I will be sure to go with the flow. I appreciate all your tips and suggestions.
Thank you! You're going to have an amazing time! Enjoy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
Great TR, your DD is beautiful and I enjoyed looking at all the photos.
Thank you!

I'm going to attempt to go back and put photos in the thread for those that haven't read it all. I'll just add a few posts at the end so everyone who has read it doesn't have to read back through.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-09-2011, 02:55 PM   #78
Chee Chick
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad I came across your trip report. I had gotten a PIN code back in November that got me excited about going back to WDW. I booked a trip for the first week of June. DD will be 19 months at that time and DS will be 6. I had all these wonderful thoughts of how DD would love the rides and the characters. But then as time went on and she began to really toddle around and develop her own little personality and attitude, my day dreams of this trip turned to tantrums and meltdowns. I started to really think this trip would be more work than I was ready to do. I mentioned my concerns to DH and he immediately said, "Cancel the trip. There will be plenty of opportunities to go." I cancelled the trip, but now I've doubted that decision! Your TR has confirmed for me that I made the right decision. While it seems you had some really great moments, it appears that it was hard work and frustrating at times. Thanks for posting the TR. Your daughter is really adorable!

Old 02-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #79
harleyquinn
Wishes she could take photos of the castle as well as the photos DALE (of Chip & Dale) takes.
I wanted to regale you all with tales of my DH's saggy greyies

I'm glad I made you feel better!

I gotta say though, it's so much about timing and your child. Everyone is so different. Lily is 19 months now and she is the sweetest, funniest little angel. She's great at restuarants and is totally IN LOVE with Mickey again. Of course, her meltdowns are more dramatic and louder, but hey, can't have it all.

I'm so happy we went and had a wonderful time, and I would never tell anyone not to go with a little one, especially without other children to consider. If we lived closer, we'd be going again. I just can't stand another miserably hot summer trip with a toddler.

And I will get my photopass pictures loaded!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: