Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #31
MommaMouse411
Always dreaming of Disney

Linda you are telling me...I keep checking rates for several cruises..I have a list going of potential cruises and I am booking the cheapest category thinking man its going to suck to not have a verandah..that was the first thing and last thing we did..go outside and take a deep breath...
MommaMouse411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #32
CherylSue
Mouseketeer

DH - Sean Me - Cheryl DD(15) - Victoria

CherylSue is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-18-2011, 08:58 PM   #33
Cruiselady
Mouseketeer

great trip report

I am so happy to read your trip report. Your pre trip report was my first encounter with the dis board. I could not believe that other people were as excited about the cruise as I am. I do not cruise until May, but I can't wait. I hope that my family will love it and we will rebook for April 2012.

Your boys are so cute. Chole was a lot of help. Can't wait until my DREAM comes true. I been waiting for this cruise for fifteen years!!!!!!!
Cruiselady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 02:57 PM   #34
MommaMouse411

sorry for the delay

I have been so busy at work!! I am working on the last day of the cruise for the TR , so that will be posted this week...and then its on to the oct 29th 7day Magic cruise!!! Unfortunately the Dis Meet thread is dead so I doubt there will be any activities going on ..hopefully it'll pick up (if I keep this date).

I am almost wanting to change my mind and go on the Dream, 4day,during the same time in Oct... but I don't know...I really want to do a 7 day but the Fantasy is not going to fit my budget next year..and the Dream 5 day double dip in April 2012 does fit..so its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I keep flip flopping!!!!!! I haven't officially booked the 10/29...I just got my quote today and will decide before the quote expires...

I will have my cousins (21&over) on board if Chloe is not able to come so they can help me during Dinners/Shows and then they do whatever they want. So right now it is supposedly Me, the boys, and chloe...and my cousin and her boyfriend in their own cabin.

I also wanted to mention I saw Beauty and the Beast Musical...it was awesome. The Beast and Gaston were my favorite characters....
Old 01-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #35
CherylSue
Mouseketeer

I can't wait to see your report for the last day!

Call us crazy but we booked for December again on the Dream. We really wanted to do a 7 night....but we REALLY want to be on the Dream! Too bad Vicki and Chloe won't be sailing together

DH - Sean Me - Cheryl DD(15) - Victoria

CherylSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #36
MommaMouse411

yea you're crazy!!! lol maybe the weather won't be so bad this year in december...

I feel like I want to do the Dream..but the 7 day is pretty cheap priced(disney standards) lol...so I want to take advantage of it..but I don't know I don't know...
Old 01-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #37
MommaMouse411

Day 5...Day at Sea

So it was the 4th day of the cruise…the day at sea…we woke up early to start the day at the Playhouse Disney dance party in the Promenade Lounge..well there ended up being 3 kids..lol…

Oh, here’s the door for the day:

We made our way to Promenade Lounge and took a few pics while Miguel was dancing with the CM.

The dance party was only 30minutes…too bad..my son was having fun.

We went to the Atrium and took pics with Donald..

and Pluto

After that we went to the Oceaneers Club because Mickey was paying a visit to the kids…Miguel was hilarious…as always he thought the party was for him and was once again “in” the center of attention:

Here’s Miguel running around in the middle of the march

Mickey came over after the kids picked out Mickey Wands..

This was pretty fun..and I felt bad for not bringing Miguel when there were other characters but oh well we got our next cruise where he will always be in the Club..

Group photo:
Old 01-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #38
MommaMouse411

Day 5 continue'd

So soon it was time for my Palo reservation!! I took the boys to the nursery and bolted out of there!!

I took pictures of all the masks..but I’m sure everyone have seen them already…so I went to my table. I bumped into Hanover (disboards) and she was like oh I wish I would’ve known you were dining by yourself, we could’ve ate together…I thought that was nice of her to think that..but I actually like eating by myself..don’t get me wrong..love company…but it was nice to just BE BY MYSELF finally…so after the waiter explained the process..I went and got my plate…

There’s so much stuff on here..so if you get a Palo’s ressie…just eat everything you see…lol

I ordered the frittata

pancakes were yummy

OH here’s my mimosa, I sipped it very very very slowly

Tiramisu and Some chocolate soufflé I think

Chicken Parmesan (sorry I had eaten it)

I was sooo stuffed but it was time to leave and get my boys…the waiter was like don’t rush, stay..and I was like I wish, but I didn’t book another hour for nursery. Lol
Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 PM   #39
MommaMouse411

So after Palos I walked around the ship and took a few pictures:

I went and got the boys and went to the room…and took some more pics:

Miguel was really tired so we got dressed after he took a nap and walked around the ship…but he fell back asleep in the stroller..so the baby and I just took pics..

oh here’s the internet stations

Look at the skies..

Here’s baby with Uncle Walt

We walked around some more and Miguel just stayed sleeping…so we took more pics..

It was finally time for dinner at Tritons again..and the kids were still asleep…

Here’s what we ate:
Shrimp cocktail

Escargot

Duck confait? (it was very good)

Lobster Pasta (no bueno…this was the only meal that was PLAIN and ordinary..I just ate the lobster)

Filet Mignon

Chloe’s Chicken caeser salad

Crème Brulee and Bread Pudding…Crème Brulee was good but not good enough for me to eat two…I should’ve ordered 3 bread puddings..once again it was delicioso!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #40
MommaMouse411

We went back to the room and I let the boys unwind. I didn’t feel like seeing the last show I think it was Enchanted dreams or whatever….we were having such a nice relaxing day I didn’t want to force my kids to stay still in the theatre…so we hung out in the room for a bit..ordered room service for Miguel and then made our way to Oceanears Club for another dance party…it was kind of lame to me but Miguel seemed to enjoy it.

Once that was over..I went down to the atrium to wait for the Till We Meet Again show..well it wasn’t a show it was even better…it was a mix and mingle!!!!

Not my favorite Cinderella

Princess Tiana…Miguel was happy to finally see her..he gave her a hug here

Stitch once again

and our Pal Mickey!

Finally a pic with Snow White

A funny thing happened…Goofy was walking up the stairs and fell down the stairs and landed in front of Miguel…I don’t know if he does that every time but Miguel till this day still talks about Goofy falling down the stairs..

It was a great way to end the last day…I was pretty sad but took the boys to the room and wanted to relax in the cabin since I probably won’t be on the Wonder for a very very very very long time. I just wanted to soak everything in. Our bags were already taken and everything was pretty much packed…we ordered room service and they ran out of the coconut cake that was so yummy so I settled for another big island cookie lol.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #41
MamaKate
My son got to ride with Peter Pan
I don't want one of you ladies to try and play footsies with me
Over the top, colorful, and totally flashy

Thanks for the updates and the photos of Palo brunch. I'll be traveling solo with my 3 kids in March and keep going back and forth about canceling my Palo brunch and dinner ressies.

After seeing your pics, I think I will keep my brunch ressie .
Old 01-27-2011, 12:26 PM   #42
MommaMouse411

MamaKate...Its totally worth it...just bring something to read or do like a crossword puzzle so you don't feel like you have to rush. when you're by yourself you don't get caught up chatting with the other person so you eat faster lol...
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 AM   #43
Rogue1230
Waiting to sail away on a dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaMouse411 View Post
After dinner I picked up the boys and Miguel was still tired. So I said lets get in line for Pirate Mickey and try and take a picture at least with their costumes on..

LOL you can see Miguel was like oh please I’m tired..

I didn’t want to push my luck so we went back to the room and though we’d unwind until the party. Of course the boys were fully charged but wanted out of their costumes..
Not the best pic of me but Miguel took this picture and he said ARGGGGG mommy
We got up to the Deck 9. I had the baby in the carrier and just attached the Pooh leash to Miguel. Chloe, She was gone right after dinner lol.

We really enjoyed the Pirate Party. We did not get to the Buffet because Miguel wanted to walk around and play pirate and dance. So I got most of this night on video. I bought Miguel a flashing sword ($10!)…

Miguel dancing

The Pirates (Again sorry for the poor quality but my camera doesn’t do well when I have to zoom in)
Smee was hilarious!!
I have to get a better picture of this next time…Mickey looked to our side of ship at the beginning and after that it was the back of his head
The fireworks were awesome for being out at sea! Miguel enjoyed them. Once that was done we head back inside and I thought we’d just go to the room and watch movies and play.

The baby in his carrier
I ordered room service again, got Miguel the hamburger and I got the chicken wrap again…and we just played around in the room and fell asleep maybe around midnight.

It was a fantastic day.
I love the pirate t shirts!! Did you make those? They are so awesome
Rogue1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:53 AM   #44
MommaMouse411

@ Rogue...yes..I requested the mickey heads with our names from Tebi I believe..she's on the creative disigns...

unfortunately..the dark transfers I bought did not hold up well...I was able to peel them right off when we got home...so next time I'm definately going to go with a better quality of transfer paper..
Old 01-31-2011, 11:00 AM   #45
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Hi MommaMouse, I am so jealous that you got into Palo. I tried but they only offered tables for 1 or 2 online. When we got onboard I went directly to Wavebands and was only the 2nd in line for standby but no go. Good for you though.I'll try again on the Dream. Sorry about your t-shirts. I used AmyMickey's transfers here on the DIS and they were great. The finished product looked so professional. Give her a try next time. You won't be disappointed
Linda

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: