Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2011, 03:13 PM   #556
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
I swear I have been reading along all along, but have never commented! It looks like your week continued on its path to awesomeness after our GTG! I promise to stick around and comment more!
Hey you! No worries, I do that too - glad you're still here

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
Oh and did you see my ticker? My moms only trip was totally spurred on by reading abut all the fun you Spectrum Moms had!
Yay!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #557
TanzUnited99
DIS Veteran

Hi Tracy! I have spent a bit of time this evening reading your entire TR - sorry but skipped the chatter.

Anyway, wish I had taken notes but will try and comment on what I can remember!

I love the Christmas tree pics and the whole feel of being at Disney World at such a special time. Oh my the Osborne lights looked awesome - esp the shot with the glasses effect!

I was sorry to read about your not so good DHS day but am glad you managed to redo it. It seemed like Demetri enjoyed Hollywood and Vine in the end esp when he met Special Agent Oso.

You ate at a lot of places we will be trying in Sept so enjoyed reading your food reviews. Wow at the wait at 1900 PF but am glad you guys enjoyed the experience. I agree in that Alice does look a bit funny in the pics.

Loved the Dinosaur pic at AK! Your resort and DTD day sounds like a fun time esp doing the hand jive! Thanks for sharing the pics of Pop - you have given me some more ideas on what I want to see at the resort.

Great pics of Boardwalk and the Epcot resorts. It's a shame you did not manage to get a No Way Jose.

Wow at all the DIS meets - it was great how you kept running into people.

Sorry for writing an essay but although I have joined a bit late I'm looking forward to reading more
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #558
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Lovely photos, the Yacht & Beach Club is a gorgeous resort. Really well themed.

Looks like you had a great dinner at Captain's Grille, yummy yummy
Old 06-20-2011, 05:11 PM   #559
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Hey Tanz! Glad to have you along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzUnited99 View Post
Hi Tracy! I have spent a bit of time this evening reading your entire TR - sorry but skipped the chatter.

Anyway, wish I had taken notes but will try and comment on what I can remember!

I love the Christmas tree pics and the whole feel of being at Disney World at such a special time. Oh my the Osborne lights looked awesome - esp the shot with the glasses effect!

Absolutely one of my very favorite memories!

I was sorry to read about your not so good DHS day but am glad you managed to redo it. It seemed like Demetri enjoyed Hollywood and Vine in the end esp when he met Special Agent Oso.

Just too much was packed into that day -- lesson learned and yes, thank heavens it only got better from there!

You ate at a lot of places we will be trying in Sept so enjoyed reading your food reviews. Wow at the wait at 1900 PF but am glad you guys enjoyed the experience. I agree in that Alice does look a bit funny in the pics.

I'm very glad we did the breakfast at 1900 PF but I really do enjoy the dinners better. We had a very memorable experience with the Stepsisters on our Spectrum Mom's trip... but we haven't got there yet in our TR....

Loved the Dinosaur pic at AK! Your resort and DTD day sounds like a fun time esp doing the hand jive! Thanks for sharing the pics of Pop - you have given me some more ideas on what I want to see at the resort.

I have the hand jive song from Grease on my computer and it pops up once in a while when I'm listening at work.... brings a smile to my face everytime!

Great pics of Boardwalk and the Epcot resorts. It's a shame you did not manage to get a No Way Jose.

This next trip for sure I WILL get that No Way Jose!

Wow at all the DIS meets - it was great how you kept running into people.

Planned or not, all my DIS meets were great... I think there are even more coming up in our next day. I think I ran into 20thingamabobs (Whitney) at least twice that day!

Sorry for writing an essay but although I have joined a bit late I'm looking forward to reading more
Glad you're here I'm getting close to finishing up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Lovely photos, the Yacht & Beach Club is a gorgeous resort. Really well themed.

Looks like you had a great dinner at Captain's Grille, yummy yummy
The Beach Club is definately high up there on my wish list. Just gorgeous all around and how wonderful to come 'home' to that every day on vacation?!
Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 PM   #560
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I am so happy to see your Yacht Club photos. ....since I will be staying ther in Aug!
I want to give Beaches and Cream a try too, but I always worry when I go it will be too busy and I will have wasted time to get there.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #561
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I am so happy to see your Yacht Club photos. ....since I will be staying ther in Aug!
I want to give Beaches and Cream a try too, but I always worry when I go it will be too busy and I will have wasted time to get there.
Sooooo jealous of your stay at the Yacht Club, it's such a beautiful area! It was disappointing they had such a long wait when we got to Beaches and Cream, but at least we were there anyway and it was a pleasant walk from Captain's Grille. You get to try it now!
Old 06-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #562
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran

Great update. I loved all the pictures. I just started planning a trip for Thanksgiving 2013 so I love all the Christmas pics!

Bummer about the No Way Jose. I hope you get one next time.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #563
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Great update. I loved all the pictures. I just started planning a trip for Thanksgiving 2013 so I love all the Christmas pics!

Bummer about the No Way Jose. I hope you get one next time.
Yay for more trip planning! Oh yes, that No Way Jose WILL be mine! Mwah-ha-ha!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #564
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran

hi just loved the Boardwalk update...almost makes me sad we are not staying there in Oct... very pretty! I know we'll be back over Christmas Holiday season...will definately make time to go over there and see those decorations

looks like you had a wonderful time at dinner, sorry the B&C didn't work out, but seemed like a perfect night!
Old 10-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #565
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousescrapper View Post
hi just loved the Boardwalk update...almost makes me sad we are not staying there in Oct... very pretty! I know we'll be back over Christmas Holiday season...will definately make time to go over there and see those decorations

looks like you had a wonderful time at dinner, sorry the B&C didn't work out, but seemed like a perfect night!
I love the Boardwalk area, especially in the evening! It was a wonderful night.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #566
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

So hey everyone, remember me? I've been a little (OK a LOT!) negligent of this little TR but now that I'm back from our September Halloween Spooktacular, I promise I'll be back to finish this one up. PROMISE!!

If you'd like to join me in our new TR as well, please hop on over and say hi!

OUR GAWRSH DARN SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN TR!!

Hope to see you there!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: