Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #16
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Mickey_Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 3,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
I am here and loving all the pictures. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Kelly
Hey Kelly! Lots more pictures to come
Mickey_Mom is offline  
Old 12-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #17
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran
 
DisMomAmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NH
Posts: 7,961

Great Start!!! I'm not too late...

I can't believe how many factors could have come into play to delay you on your way to Orlando! I'm so glad you were able to cross the border easily & didn't encounter any snow. I hate when I hear about deicing a plane... makes me nervous that they might forget a spot.

Can't wait to hear about Day 2!!
DisMomAmy is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #19
ZeroToHero
DIS Veteran
 
ZeroToHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Boston
Posts: 3,884

I am here! Haha.
ZeroToHero is offline  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #20
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Mickey_Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 3,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Great Start!!! I'm not too late...

I can't believe how many factors could have come into play to delay you on your way to Orlando! I'm so glad you were able to cross the border easily & didn't encounter any snow. I hate when I hear about deicing a plane... makes me nervous that they might forget a spot.

Can't wait to hear about Day 2!!
Hi Amy! Oh I know, I'd almost rather not know they're deicing the plane. It wasn't even causing a delay, they just announced it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
signing on!
Helloooo and ! I'm glad you're following along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroToHero View Post
I am here! Haha.
Hey Danica!! You're making a guest appearance here soon
Mickey_Mom is offline  
Old 12-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #21
Kathy Jetson
DIS Veteran
 
Kathy Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 5,233

Hi Welcome back! Thats great you didn't have any problems crossing the border or have to go through the body scanners. It looks like a good start to your vacation not counting the trip to get the car and the discount store. I loved your fireworks video we've always missed that when we stay at Pop. What time did they go off? Maybe we can catch it in June. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
Kathy Jetson is offline  
Old 12-15-2010, 06:16 AM   #22
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Mickey_Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 3,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Jetson View Post
Hi Welcome back! Thats great you didn't have any problems crossing the border or have to go through the body scanners. It looks like a good start to your vacation not counting the trip to get the car and the discount store. I loved your fireworks video we've always missed that when we stay at Pop. What time did they go off? Maybe we can catch it in June. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.
Helloooo and !! I think the car rental and discount store illustrated to George he shouldn't deviate too much from the plans. This was our first time seeing the fireworks from Pop too, such a treat. The stamp on the file says it was 9pm.
Mickey_Mom is offline  
Old 12-15-2010, 11:05 AM   #25
jenseib
Mommy to Claire
 
jenseib's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 26,056

I finally had a chance to catch up and read everything.
Arianna cracks me up in the video. Skip's sisters son (our nephew) has austism, and he repeats A LOT! He can't say many words, so it's all noises, but he does them over and over.
Don't you love it when your DH gets some brilliant idea that makes you want to kill him afterwards.
I can't wait to hear more.
jenseib is offline  
Old 12-15-2010, 11:22 AM   #26
Disneychix
Is it summer yet?
 
Disneychix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,791

Hi! I am from WNY so I can appreciate a nice cup of Timmy's in the morning!

Can't wait for more!
__________________
Me DH DS DS

"You ain't never had a friend like MEEEEEE"



May 2010 TR-39th B-Day full of surprises!

Come read my December 2009 TR!!
Disneychix is offline  
Old 12-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #27
ellajeansmom
Mouseketeer
 
ellajeansmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 375

Welcome home! Great start to the report

Glad you didn't have any trouble crossing the border and the flight went smoothly even if you weren't sitting together. The fireworks were a great end to your first day!

Looking forward to more
ellajeansmom is offline  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:14 PM   #28
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Mickey_Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 3,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Yayaya! You have started your TR!!!

I'm glad your traveling went off without any complications!
Hey LL! Oh it definately felt great to get past that border!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Hello, so happy to see you started your TR. Can't wait to read all about your trip!
Hi Tracy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I finally had a chance to catch up and read everything.
Arianna cracks me up in the video. Skip's sisters son (our nephew) has austism, and he repeats A LOT! He can't say many words, so it's all noises, but he does them over and over.
Don't you love it when your DH gets some brilliant idea that makes you want to kill him afterwards.
I can't wait to hear more.
That's definately her comfort zone - "monologuing" or "scripting" I call it - she'll fall back to if she doesn't find the right thing to say.

He did it again during the MVMCP -- you want to ride what right now? That's not in the plan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneychix View Post
Hi! I am from WNY so I can appreciate a nice cup of Timmy's in the morning!

Can't wait for more!
Helloooo and !! Ahhh, good old Timmy's -- nothing is better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellajeansmom View Post
Welcome home! Great start to the report

Glad you didn't have any trouble crossing the border and the flight went smoothly even if you weren't sitting together. The fireworks were a great end to your first day!

Looking forward to more
Helloooo!!! to you too! The flight was actually quite peaceful and it was good to nap a bit. Demetri was right behind George so while he was somewhat grouped with them, I was away on my own. A bit of "me" time was nice.
Mickey_Mom is offline  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:37 AM   #29
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip
 
Stefy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: London
Posts: 4,495

Subbing, now going back to read
Stefy is offline  
Old 12-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #30
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran
 
Mickey_Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 3,359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Subbing, now going back to read
Hi Stef! We got your card yesterday - thank you! The kids loved the chocolate coins
Mickey_Mom is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: