Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2011, 11:00 AM   #151
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

The bad thing about photobucket is that everytime someone looks at your pics (opens a page with them in it) it uses bandwith, so it may come back on Jan 10 and then even if you don't upload anymore, you still can have it go over from people rading your TR. Thats how I found out how it worked, because I didn't load anything else and it kep getting used. LOL!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:03 AM   #152
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Ok, I'm using your thread to try out one from facebook and see if I can get one copied. I didn;t know you could do that at all.

Is there a limit on how many pictures you can put on facebook?

that didn't work
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #153
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

OK that worked.

Thanks for bearing with me....and letting me play.

Last edited by jenseib; 01-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #154
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Darn Photobucket! Reading through your update I really want to see your pics as it sounds like a great, if not a little hectic, party night

Love the Princess interaction with the kids, you must have been grinning like Chessy
Old 01-05-2011, 08:14 AM   #155
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Boooo...to the bandwith issues, but of course I will stay around!! I'm loving your TR!!!!! Just a side note, did you make sure that your photobucket is set on "private" so random people can't visit and use up your bandwith too??? Will save a little that way!!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 01-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #156
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Hi Tracy!!

Sorry about the trouble you are having with photobucket. I'll wait to comment on your last update when your pics come back up again.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!!I haven't had much chance to DIS lately. Hopefully, now that the boys are back in school,I can get on more often!

Oh...and for only 15 days until your Moms trip!! Sooooo exciting!!!
Hey Angie! How's your New Year so far? Santa was great to us all .... he brought me a George Foreman grill that we are loving!

Isn't it nuts how quickly the Moms trip is coming up? Woot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
Sorry about that. Made perfect sense to me once I saw ME, I thought of Magical Express.
Oh once I figured it out it made perfect sense to me too, just took me a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
The bad thing about photobucket is that everytime someone looks at your pics (opens a page with them in it) it uses bandwith, so it may come back on Jan 10 and then even if you don't upload anymore, you still can have it go over from people rading your TR. Thats how I found out how it worked, because I didn't load anything else and it kep getting used. LOL!
Quote:
Ok, I'm using your thread to try out one from facebook and see if I can get one copied. I didn;t know you could do that at all.

Is there a limit on how many pictures you can put on facebook?

that didn't work
Quote:

OK that worked.

Thanks for bearing with me....and letting me play.
Oh man that picture of Claire cracks me up everytime! Good question about the Facebook limit on pictures -- I'm not sure, anyone know?

I'm hoping the bandwidth problem is done after the 10th but if not I'll have to split the pictures up and put some on Snapfish. No biggie but I'll wait until then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Darn Photobucket! Reading through your update I really want to see your pics as it sounds like a great, if not a little hectic, party night

Love the Princess interaction with the kids, you must have been grinning like Chessy
Hi Stefy! Welcome back! I've not yet commented on your TR but I'm sorry your DLP trip was a bust.

Oh yes, I was definately happy with the meets in Toon Town! They are always highlights of trips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Boooo...to the bandwith issues, but of course I will stay around!! I'm loving your TR!!!!! Just a side note, did you make sure that your photobucket is set on "private" so random people can't visit and use up your bandwith too??? Will save a little that way!!!!
Oh thanks Jen, I'll have to check that out, I'm not sure what setting I'm on. Thanks for sticking with me! :
Old 01-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #158
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

I am gald to hear that I was not the only one whoc couldn't see the pictures! I thought it was just me. I am sooo sticking with you and can't wait to hear/see about the rest of the trip! Loving it so far!

kelly
Old 01-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #159
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
I am gald to hear that I was not the only one whoc couldn't see the pictures! I thought it was just me. I am sooo sticking with you and can't wait to hear/see about the rest of the trip! Loving it so far!

kelly
Thanks guys Hey, at least I can try and get ahead with writing a few updates until the Spectrum Mom's trip.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #160
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Hey Angie! How's your New Year so far? Santa was great to us all .... he brought me a George Foreman grill that we are loving!
Hey! So glad that Santa was good to all of you!!!! Ooohh...a George Foreman grill..very cool!!! Good New Year so far! A little sad no Disney trip is in the works for this year though.... Oh well, I'm just happy we can say that we are going back next year. Which by the way... for your new ticker!! So exciting!! Hmmm.....maybe I'll add mine now too. Although still trying to narrow down whether we want to go back in the Spring, Summer or try Christmas. We do know it's going to be a much longer trip....that we have figured out!

Old 01-06-2011, 09:23 AM   #161
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Hey! So glad that Santa was good to all of you!!!! Ooohh...a George Foreman grill..very cool!!! Good New Year so far! A little sad no Disney trip is in the works for this year though.... Oh well, I'm just happy we can say that we are going back next year. Which by the way... for your new ticker!! So exciting!! Hmmm.....maybe I'll add mine now too. Although still trying to narrow down whether we want to go back in the Spring, Summer or try Christmas. We do know it's going to be a much longer trip....that we have figured out!
Woo hoo --- so glad to hear it's for sure!

Heehee, the new ticker was added after I just up and decided yesterday that we are going back for sure in August of 2012 and like you've said -- we want it to be much longer. I figured we waited a year and a half between our 2009 and 2010 trips so another year and a half for the next one will be OK too. The Spectrum Mom's trip is a perfect way to get my fix in the meantime!

The Christmas trip was amazing but listening to my family's vacation wishlist, we want to go longer with more resort down/swimming time and not pull the kids out of school. George won't be able to get more than one week off so my contribution to the wishlist is for just me to go with the kids for the first week and then George joins us for the second week. We'd stay at the Pop the first week, then switch to either a family suite at the Art of Animation or Port Orleans Riverside. I'm so excited to think we can do that I just had to put the ticker up!

My vote is you guys go in the summer .... say, the last two weeks of August!!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #162
eecteacher82
DIS Veteran

Yeah for a new ticker!!!! I am so jealous you are going to stay for 2 weeks!!! The longest we have stayed so far is 5 nights/6 days, but I am thinking about adding a night and doing 6 nights/7 days for our "big" trip this year. Congrats again!

I can't wait for the 10th so you can update again!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #163
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eecteacher82 View Post
Yeah for a new ticker!!!! I am so jealous you are going to stay for 2 weeks!!! The longest we have stayed so far is 5 nights/6 days, but I am thinking about adding a night and doing 6 nights/7 days for our "big" trip this year. Congrats again!

I can't wait for the 10th so you can update again!!!
Well, it's still a keep your fingers crossed plan (I haven't even mentioned it to George yet ) but I think he'll be happy with it all around. Leslie (Lady Lallie) cracks me up when she says this, but in a pinch I'll bat my eyelashes at him and I'm sure he'll agree!
Old 01-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #164
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

can you move that up a year cause I might take Emma the last week of August this year for her birthday

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Nov 2014 CBR
Old 01-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #165
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
can you move that up a year cause I might take Emma the last week of August this year for her birthday
Sadly nope. I'll need all that time to save up for it!

Nice birthday present!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: