Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #136
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Boy, your MVMCP updates sure bring back memories from when we went. Such a fun time and you are right, so many things to see. Glad you had fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
THIS AS YOU MAY RECOGNIZE IS A MAINTENANCE SERVICE ELEVATOR STILL IN OPERATION, WAITING FOR YOU! WE INVITE YOU IF YOU DARE TO STEP ABOARD BECAUSE IN TONIGHT'S EPISODE YOU ARE THE STAR AND THIS ELEVATOR TRAVELS DIRECTLY TO...THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!
LOL, awesome!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 01-01-2011, 02:06 PM   #137
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
It was a busy night. Men can be a pain sometimes...can't they? My DH never cares about planning either...till we get there and he asks why we aren't doing certain things.
It really does sound like you need more than 1 party. So much to do in so little time.
Yes! Men CAN be a pain sometimes! I think he realized a few things this trip and now when I ask him the odd question about our next one, he readily answers after actually thinking about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroToHero View Post
Oh no! I am so sorry you missed the parade because of me...

I thought you were going to stay around for the second one too, but I guess with kids who are younger, that's harder to do... I didn't consider that.

I am glad you liked it though, and I love Demetri's face in the picture!

Even with all that you didn't get done, it looks like you still got a lot done that you can't get other times of the year, so that's pretty cool! Love your shots of the castle, and the Toontown pictures are awesome, so I am glad you stopped there, even if there was a bit of a wait.
No, no, no! I missed the parade because of ME. If I'd just gone to Liberty Square instead of Frontierland we would have made it OK. We came to see you after Holiday Wishes at 9:30pm and just before the second parade at 10:30pm - then we saw the last Castle show at 11:20pm before heading out so we actually stayed quite late.

For the first parade, we were in Toontown -- I can't wait to get the Photopass pictures, we had so much fun there!

Space Mountain was awesome and, I forgot to say, the first time Demetri rode it! It's now one of his favorites and he rode it many more times that week! His face was priceless in the bootleg ride picture!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #138
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Boy, your MVMCP updates sure bring back memories from when we went. Such a fun time and you are right, so many things to see. Glad you had fun!
The party was awesome. The Dwarfs, Holiday Wishes, Space Mtn for the first time and the Prince/Princess meets were fantastic. I don't mean to grumble so much about what we didn't get to..... that's why there's a next time! It was a great way to end our first day.

Quote:
LOL, awesome!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #141
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Just letting you know you are over your bandwith limit on photobucket so none of your pictures are showing now.
Yikes! How does that happen?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #142
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Yikes! How does that happen?
I don't know all the technicals of it, but it was explained to me that everytime someone looks at your pictures it is using bandwith. So you are popular! What I did was upgrade to the premium account. I've done it the last 2 years. One year I joined the Disney movie club and that gave me a premioum mebership and last year I made an order through vistaprint. They should've sent you an email about it and what you can do to get the upgrade. Yo ucan also outright just pay for it, but so far I have had better deals with the extras I joined/ordered.
Unfortunately I think my premium will end in April (I think) which means that I will need to upgrade again to do a TR. LOL!
You can also make several accounts and load pictures to each account and post part of each day from a new account, but that is alot of work. Your pictures wil lcome back when your month is up (again an email should've been sent to tell you when that is.)
Old 01-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #143
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Ah man, this stinks. I looked up the details on Photobucket and it looks like unless I upgrade to the Pro version, I'll have to wait until January 10th for things to go back to normal and my pictures to show.

I'm thinking since I uploaded nine days worth of our vacation pictures and started this TR all in December, it used up all my bandwidth pretty quickly. I'm going to hold off on the Pro version upgrade and see if I'll be OK going forward.

Will you all stick with me for another week? Pretty please???
Old 01-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #144
20thingamabobs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Ah man, this stinks. I looked up the details on Photobucket and it looks like unless I upgrade to the Pro version, I'll have to wait until January 10th for things to go back to normal and my pictures to show.

I'm thinking since I uploaded nine days worth of our vacation pictures and started this TR all in December, it used up all my bandwidth pretty quickly. I'm going to hold off on the Pro version upgrade and see if I'll be OK going forward.

Will you all stick with me for another week? Pretty please???
I'm sorry about the trouble you're having, that stinks. I'm sure everyone will stick around for another week though lol. Just so you know though, if you have Facebook and post your picture on there, you can post them on your thread from there just like you would from photobucket. I put my photos on Facebook then I just right click on the picture, look at the "properties" and then copy the URL and then paste it into the box that pops up when you click on the picture button. It may sound like a lot but I find it really easy!
Past Trips:Summer '87: Don't know the details - I was one..., Summer '90: CBR, Summer '95: Dixie Landings, Summer '00: Dixie Landings, Summer '03: AKL, August '05: Offsite, March '07: POR, March '08: POFQ, May '08: SSR, October '08: ASSp, March '09: POFQ, April '10: Poly, June '10: ASMo, November/December '10: CSR, January '11: BLT, March '11: Offsite/Disney Dream/Boardwalk, May '11: AKL-Kidani, DL Sept '12: Offsite, Sept/Oct '11: ASMu, Dec '11: Offsite, WDW Jan '12: Caribbean Beach , DL Jan '12: Offsite, Feb '12: Beach Club , May '12: AKL, June '12: 1 Day Disneymoon, Sept '12: offsite, Oct '12: Pop, Dec '12: Offsite, DL Jan '13: GC, Feb '13: PO-R
Upcoming Trips:WDW July '13, DL Sept '13: GC

Old 01-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #145
Tinkermom76
Gawrsh

you can also use shutterfly. I usually do some updates with pictures from Shutterfly and some from Photobucket

Me (Natalie) DD12 (Eryka) DD9 (Emma)

May 1989 offsite, May 1999 CBR, Feb 2008 Nickelodeon, Dec 2009 CR, Dec 2010 Pop, Oct 2011, Pop, Feb 2012 WL, Sept 2012 POR, Sept 2013 ASM, May 2014 Pop, Dec 2014 CBR
Old 01-03-2011, 07:12 AM   #146
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thingamabobs View Post
I'm sorry about the trouble you're having, that stinks. I'm sure everyone will stick around for another week though lol. Just so you know though, if you have Facebook and post your picture on there, you can post them on your thread from there just like you would from photobucket. I put my photos on Facebook then I just right click on the picture, look at the "properties" and then copy the URL and then paste it into the box that pops up when you click on the picture button. It may sound like a lot but I find it really easy!
I use facebook too.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 01-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #147
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
No, no, no! I missed the parade because of ME.
Wait a minute, you don't use the Magical Express to get to a parade! Why are you blaming them?

Bummer about your pics, but I'm sure we can wait a week if needed. I use Snapfish myself for my pictures. It took long enough to load 1300+ pictures there, I'm not doing it again on another site. I was even lazy and used snapfish to create links on Facebook. I will probably upload some eventually, but that will need to do for now.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB
Old 01-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #148
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20thingamabobs View Post
Thanks Whitney! I've used Facebook one or two times too and you're right, it is easy. I'll probably sit tight for now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkermom76 View Post
you can also use shutterfly. I usually do some updates with pictures from Shutterfly and some from Photobucket
I'll have to check that one out too - thanks!

Quote:
I use facebook too.
Thanks Sarah. I'll probably have to use it for the Spectrum Mom's PTR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
Wait a minute, you don't use the Magical Express to get to a parade! Why are you blaming them?
I had to read that a few times to figure out what you meant! I was thinking what the heck ....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_of_Princesses View Post
Bummer about your pics, but I'm sure we can wait a week if needed. I use Snapfish myself for my pictures. It took long enough to load 1300+ pictures there, I'm not doing it again on another site. I was even lazy and used snapfish to create links on Facebook. I will probably upload some eventually, but that will need to do for now.
I've uploaded days 9 and 10 to Snapfish and yeah, it took awhile so I'll hang on for now.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #149
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

Hi Tracy!!

Sorry about the trouble you are having with photobucket. I'll wait to comment on your last update when your pics come back up again.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday!!I haven't had much chance to DIS lately. Hopefully, now that the boys are back in school,I can get on more often!

Oh...and for only 15 days until your Moms trip!! Sooooo exciting!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #150
Daddy_of_Princesses
The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious.

Quote:
I had to read that a few times to figure out what you meant! I was thinking what the heck ....?
Sorry about that. Made perfect sense to me once I saw ME, I thought of Magical Express.

1987 - offsite / 1988 - offsite School Trip / 2007 - ASMo / 2010 - AKL and Poly / 2013 CB

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: