Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2011, 05:14 AM   #46
wallyb
Love My Stella-rella!
Crocs are Crack for Feet!
On ‘the list’ so treading carefully

Oh MY GOD ... Realy!
AGAIN!

wallyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #47
nibor
Earning My Ears

Unhappy Thankyou for all your help

WALLY, ARE YOU BEING NOT A NICE PERSON? I AM STARTING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT MYSELF,GOING TO PARK, BRING MY GRANDBABY WITH ME. IF MY QUESTION MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE BEATING YOUR DEAD HORSE....MY BAD, MY ASKING OPINION'S WILL STOP
nibor is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #48
wallyb
Love My Stella-rella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibor View Post
WALLY, ARE YOU BEING NOT A NICE PERSON? I AM STARTING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT MYSELF,GOING TO PARK, BRING MY GRANDBABY WITH ME. IF MY QUESTION MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE BEATING YOUR DEAD HORSE....MY BAD, MY ASKING OPINION'S WILL STOP
I'm not nice.
Everyone wonders about me ... Join the crowd!
And I think that horse is just resting and
that nice man is fanning him with his cane.

Sorry there is just volumes and volumes on this subject -
It kinda gets to you after a while.
Carry on!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:13 PM   #49
Huff
DIS Veteran

It seems gay days at WDW is very different than gay days at Universal Hollywood. We went to the latter and will never do so again. I could careless about groups of people wearing red shirts and having fun. At Univeral Hollywood it was far more than that. The group had a greet/sign in desk setup outside the gates where there was a deliberate show of leud behavior to those entering the park. There were dozens of guys dressed in drag frenching and groping each other while making crude remarks to anyone nearby. Sorry, but this type of display in public by anyone gay or not gay is wrong and not a place I'd take kids too.

At Disneyworld all I've ever seen is some groups of people wearing red shirts. Maybe some guys or gals holding hands etc. but I've never seen anything I'd call inappropriate like at Universal Hollywood.
2007 POP
2008 POP
2010 POP
2011 POP
2012 POP
2014 POP
Huff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:18 AM   #50
OrlandoMike
all I can say is beer hurts when it comes out of your nose!
I don't think we hijacked Halloween, we just do a better job at it!

Mr. Mike, plain ole head

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I can assure you, Wally would give you the shirt off his back (and it would be designer!) if you needed it!

Please understand....Many of us have been around here for a few years, and it gets frustrating when the same old questions come up.... "How crude is gay days?" etc. Sometimes it seems if some topics have been beaten to death. Please hang around a little more and get to know us!
OrlandoMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #51
wallyb
Love My Stella-rella!

... And honey if one flip little comment is going to send you packing -
you're never going to survive over here.
Lighten up. Give it right back. Have some fun!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #52
C&G'sMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyb View Post
... And honey if one flip little comment is going to send you packing -
you're never going to survive over here.
Lighten up. Give it right back. Have some fun!
I don't dislike you, I'm just thouroughly annoyed that you're going to Disney shortly and I still have 4 long months left before we go.

And the fact is I don't really know any of you nor you me. I've been on the boards a couple of years now but it's all cyberspace. I'm looking forward to getting to meet some people in the flesh when we go.

"Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music." - Unknown
C&G'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:39 AM   #53
wallyb
Love My Stella-rella!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&G'sMama View Post
I don't dislike you, I'm just thouroughly annoyed that you're going to Disney shortly and I still have 4 long months left before we go.

And the fact is I don't really know any of you nor you me. I've been on the boards a couple of years now but it's all cyberspace. I'm looking forward to getting to meet some people in the flesh when we go.
Oooh god if you met me you'd hate me for sure
Go - enjoy Gay Daze - worry not - It's really no big deal.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #54
C&G'sMama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyb View Post
Oooh god if you met me you'd hate me for sure
Go - enjoy Gay Daze - worry not - It's really no big deal.
The only thing I'm worried about is we're only going to be in MK for Gay Days. The other days in the parks we'll be there with a lot of non-gays. And I worry about the kids, I mean we're trying to bring them up right but DD likes Justin Bieber and DS has a crush on a well, a girl. But, we'll make the best of it

As for hating you Wally, we'd have to see in person, but others (OM) have outed you for sounding like you're a nice guy.

"Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music." - Unknown
C&G'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #55
nibor
Earning My Ears

Red face Star war's

HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE STAR WAR;S THING ON THAT WEEK END? IT BEING MEMORIAL WEEKEND I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS JUST A MESS. mY GRANDBABY IS WANTING TO SEE VADER OR THAT R2D2. SHE BE TURNING 12 DOWN THERE BIRTHDAY TRIP AND I WANT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.YOU KNOW KID'S
Old 02-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #56
Sphyrna
DIS Veteran

Quote:
HAS ANYONE BEEN TO THE STAR WAR;S THING ON THAT WEEK END? IT BEING MEMORIAL WEEKEND I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS JUST A MESS. mY GRANDBABY IS WANTING TO SEE VADER OR THAT R2D2. SHE BE TURNING 12 DOWN THERE BIRTHDAY TRIP AND I WANT TO MAKE HER HAPPY.YOU KNOW KID'S
I go to Star Wars Weekend every time I'm there for Gay Days. I never found it to be a mess. However, I don't try getting FastPasses for the stars signatures. I just go for the parade and to see the characters. Although last year I did get some good pictures of Billie Dee Williams as he was leaving an autograph session. Last year my primary goal was to get my picture taken with all the SW characters. So that pretty much took up my entire day, waiting in line for those. The lines weren't too long. But the one line has like 4 characters that rotate (Jedi Mickey with R2D2, Princess Minnie, Stormtrooper Donald, and Darth Goofy). It got annoying when I'd get to the front of the line and it was a character I already got my picture taken with.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #57
jackskellingtonsgirl
Jello Shot Chick
I am scarred for life from wearing knock off brands
I opened the door and gave them the "nanny death stare"!

The lines for celebrity autographs form before the park opens. DH, DS and I each stood in a different line so DS was able to meet 3 celebrities later that day. They ONLY allowed DS into the greeting area - DH had to hang over the railing to get photos.

The line for Darth Vader was over an hour. I got in that line while DS was getting his photo with another character, then when he got to the Darth Vader queue I traded places with him. The line for Chewbacca was also over an hour. We went with the intent of doing nothing but standing in line, and that is precisely what we did from about 8:30 AM until about 5 PM. We went the Friday of the last Star Wars weekend.
AKV CL June '11 AKV June '10 AKL Dec. '09 AKV CL Aug. '09 AKL/SSR/Poly/AKV Aug. '08 AKL Dec. '07 WL Aug. '07 AKL Feb. '07 Pop Dec. '06 AKL Aug. '06 Pop Oct. '05 Pop Jan. '05

jackskellingtonsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:56 AM   #58
TagsMissy
Counting down the days... It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphyrna View Post
I go to Star Wars Weekend every time I'm there for Gay Days.
:D Which day are you arriving? We may see you at waiting in line for photos
79-95 Numerous Disneyland Trips/98 POFQ /08 POR/09 POR, SSR/AKV Kidani & BLT/11 BWV & BLT/12 Aulani & Disneyland Club 33/13 DL Club 33/Wonder & BLT/BWV/14 AKV Jambo/VWL & DL Friend's Wedding Celebration & perhaps some 33 lovin' /15 DCL Fantasy Eastern Caribbean & BLT/GFV

TagsMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #59
nibor
Earning My Ears

Red face Star war's

WE ARE GOING MAY 28TH THAT SAT, WISH US LUCK, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE HEAD'S UP INFO.. LOL NIBOR, AND HER GANDCHILD
Old 02-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #60
kelma
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&G'sMama View Post
The only thing I'm worried about is we're only going to be in MK for Gay Days. The other days in the parks we'll be there with a lot of non-gays. And I worry about the kids, I mean we're trying to bring them up right but DD likes Justin Bieber and DS has a crush on a well, a girl. But, we'll make the best of it
kelma is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: