Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 02:55 PM   #2656
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

12 DAYS here!!!
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #2657
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
12 DAYS here!!!
Oh my gosh - that calls for more dancing!!

They have so many new things opening and starting on 12/6! I hope you can do it all and report back! I especially want to hear about the new Test Track.

I KNOW you've started packing!!!

And how is it that I did not subscribe to your PTR????? Yikes! I must go visit! I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you (and probably Jodi too, right?)
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #2658
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Oh my gosh - that calls for more dancing!!

They have so many new things opening and starting on 12/6! I hope you can do it all and report back! I especially want to hear about the new Test Track.

I KNOW you've started packing!!!

And how is it that I did not subscribe to your PTR????? Yikes! I must go visit! I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you (and probably Jodi too, right?)

I will definitely report back on the new Test Track and everything else!!

And of course I've started packing!! Although I'm having a little trouble packing for December FL weather.

IDK!! I thought you were on the PTR in the beginning. Who knows, I could be thinking of another TR. We welcome you anytime you want to drop by!!
Old 11-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #2659
MindyLuvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I will definitely report back on the new Test Track and everything else!!

And of course I've started packing!! Although I'm having a little trouble packing for December FL weather.

IDK!! I thought you were on the PTR in the beginning. Who knows, I could be thinking of another TR. We welcome you anytime you want to drop by!!
Are you taking a swimsuit? I can't decide if it will be a total waste of space or not.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #2660
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindyLuvsMickey View Post
Are you taking a swimsuit? I can't decide if it will be a total waste of space or not.

I am. I'm very hopeful of being able to use it at least a few times!! You never know. On our January trip it was 55 at the beginning of the week and 80 by the end, so we were able to use the pool once!
Old 11-28-2012, 08:36 AM   #2661
Momto2PrncChrmgs
DIS Veteran

Have a great trip ladies!! 44 days for me. I'm working from home today and thinking, it's never to early to start packing, right??

1977-Off Site May 2000-Off Site April/May 2005-ASMo May 2007-POP May 2008-POP Jan. 2009-CBR Jan. 2011-POP Jan. 2013-POR Oct. 2014-???
Momto2PrncChrmgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:53 AM   #2662
snykymom
Still tagless after all these years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2PrncChrmgs View Post
Have a great trip ladies!! 44 days for me. I'm working from home today and thinking, it's never to early to start packing, right??
I'm at 41 days, and working from home, too - thinking the exact same thing! Especially with a few things not going right, it's helping keep me sane! (Well, that may be going a bit too far . . . few consider me sane under the best of circumstances! )

snykymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #2663
MindyLuvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Then I think I will take mine.

Weather looks like it should be lovely . Are you going to MVMCP?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #2664
MindyLuvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snykymom View Post
I'm at 41 days, and working from home, too - thinking the exact same thing! Especially with a few things not going right, it's helping keep me sane! (Well, that may be going a bit too far . . . few consider me sane under the best of circumstances! )
You two will be there before you know it

I have a busy week coming up. I need to adjust my work schedule. Hopefully I can do it with no issues. Chase has violin this afternoon at 3 and Ry has soccer at 7:00. Matt's been in Mexico for the last 3 days. It's amazing how much I depend on him to keep me afloat. I'd be lost without him. Then, there's a birthday party Saturday and various other activities. I think I can relax on Sunday. . Work meetings, an eye dr appointment for Chase. . .

My mom, sister and sister in law are spending the night next Thursday because we need to be at the airport by 4:45 on Friday. An adult sleepover Should be interesting
Old 11-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #2665
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Better take it just in-case!

No, we aren't doing MVMCP. We did it on our last Nov trip. Are you doing it?
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM   #2666
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snykymom View Post

Not long now ladies!!
Old 11-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #2667
MindyLuvsMickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Better take it just in-case!

No, we aren't doing MVMCP. We did it on our last Nov trip. Are you doing it?
This is my first over the Christmas holiday, so we are definitely going. We have tickets for the 7th. I want to go over and see the gingerbread house at the GF and the tree at WL. So much to see in only 4 days.
Old 11-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #2668
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindyLuvsMickey View Post
This is my first over the Christmas holiday, so we are definitely going. We have tickets for the 7th. I want to go over and see the gingerbread house at the GF and the tree at WL. So much to see in only 4 days.

I know. That's what I keep saying - so much to see and we have 7 days!!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:22 AM   #2669
sarbah77
DIS Veteran

I've got 56 days!

sarbah77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #2670
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Hello friends!! I have not been able to get back on here and update any on my trip!! Sorry!! We left Wednesday for Houston to spend Thanksgiving with friends and I know you all saw the tragedy on IH-10 Thursday morning....that is our neck of the woods and it was still closed off Th afternoon when we came home. I felt so sad for all those families...especially the family of the couple who were killed...we are actually about an hour from there, but it's the road we all travel..
Monday night/Tuesday morning my older son woke us up with his stomach hurting and we weren't really sure what it was...we thought maybe appendix, but it wasn't clear yet if he had food poisoning or bad gas or what..we gave it about 30 minutes and it became evident exactly where the pain was and then he started to throw up and I knew....so Dad took off to the ER with him and I stayed with the other 2...not sure about y'alls ER experiences, but ours are Notorious for 5 to 6 hour waits...but, they took him back around 2 something and by 4 had done a scan and bloodwork and said it was def appendicitis...so,...around 7 I got the kiddos up and we took off up there...he had surgery around 9....it was only 20 minutes for the surgery and the doctor said we got it early and the appendix wasn't too bad yet,..so Thank the Lord for no rupture/seepage at that point.
I am soooo very thankful it wasn't when we were gone on vacation!! Gods timing is always good! Even in a yucky situation we have lots to be thankful for including the fact it had just started to hurt...so,...we got home yesterday around 1 and at 3 I had a drs appt....turns out I have had a UTI since before vacation! I already feel better just with one day's worth of Antibiotics!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully I can have some time today or tomorrow to talk more about our trip! If you would, pray for him to recover quickly...those abdominal incisions can be doozies!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: