Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #121
Happy Elf
DIS Veteran

I bet they enjoyed their time with Bubby. I know how hard it is to be far away from the family you love.

Our July 2011 TR: Surf, Sun, and Big Family FUN! Our July 2011 PTR: Big Family Fun...Hopefully!
Our 2009 PTR: Twice the Excitement, Twice the Fun Our 2009 TR:Plans Change with a 4 year old!

Honeymoon-Yacht Club July 2001 All Star Movies July 2003 Hannah's First Trip-All Star Movies September 2006 Owen's First Trip-Pop Century June 2009 Our 10 year Anniversary - Caribbean Beach July 2011
Old 12-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #122
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I think Jill was saying, 'Come back here, devil-child!' here.

I needed that today. I just wish for you that Bella is not as fast a runner as my son was/is. Usually you can trot to catch up, I could never catch him, he was too fast!

Bella just had a different agenda that day didn't she?
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #123
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I think Jill was saying, 'Come back here, devil-child!' here.

And in this one, I think she is off chasing the devil-child.

Time to go toward the bus stop to head back to Pop.

Tonight, it's time for more Bubby time.
And Snow White stayed calm, cool and collected through it all!

Love this picture!

Yay for Bubby time!

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006
Old 12-13-2010, 06:20 PM   #124
disneyfan61
DIS Veteran

So you did have a snow day today. All of the snow we were supposed to get went north & we got rain. It was unusually warm here today & cloudy.

Love the pic of Bella trying to get away.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #125
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

We had a snow day too, but the real snow happend at my inlaws. They had 16.5 inches on Sat! I can't believe that it gets to be 11 degrees down in your neck of the woods. brrrr
So the details of my SUPRISE (I'm so excited) are Aug 16-22 at AllStarSports. At first it was going to be just her and I and then I thought that she would have more fun if her best friend went too. So I asked her bff's mother if that would be something that she would be interested in doing. She said "OF COURSE"! So we will be suprising the girls with a trip and I am SOOO excited to get back down to the happiest place on earth. I will be booking the trip in Jan and hoping to get free dining.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 12-13-2010, 07:05 PM   #126
Lovemy3babes
Is always in need to get herself and her children back to our "Happy Place"!

Pretty pearls! The nice CM that pick them are so nice and make such a neat production out of each one. Did they choose a piece of jewelry for their pearl?

Just me and my girl…a very special 13th Birthday trip!
(updated 2/20/14)
Old 12-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #127
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Well MeMom and Jill I followed you over here to catch the end of this trip and the fall fun you just had! SO I will go back and read now. 9 pages, not bad!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 12-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #128
eeyore7360nc
DIS Veteran

No snow here, but they are saying the morning commute could be the coldest in years. I am so glad to be off until Thursday night. I'll just stay inside and remind myself that in 3 weeks I will be waking up in Disney World.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:14 PM   #129
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

The weather is just the opposite here. First time that I can remember that we have flooding in December.

We are only a couple of weeks from our trip so I though I should start a trip report. If you are interested, the link is in my signature.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

Old 12-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #130
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

The "devil--child" pictures are too funny!!!! Chelsea used to be the same way. When she was about Bella's age, she had a pair of yellow rain boots that she would like to wear -- I remember chasing her all over the place with those yellow boots just a running away from me.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:48 AM   #131
SwansLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
Not sure, but currently I am praying for forgiveness because I am going to KILL you for posting that picture!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:21 AM   #132
vamassey1
DIS Veteran

I'm getting caught up again. Now that the holidays have hit I have no spare time when I'm at home. But things have slowed down at work, so that's been my Dis time. Shhhh! Don't tell the boss.

Great pictures with the characters. Belle is my favorite! Morocco is so pretty and so much to see. It looks like you have this area all to yourselves.

Did Brooklyn enjoy pick a pearl? We sure did. Their pears are so pretty.

The series of Snow White pictures are so funny. I love that she just kept posing.

April 83- Choir trip offsite
Sept 99- Hilton Hotel Plaza
March 02-Movies
Thanksgiving 02-Marriott Hotel Plaza
Mardi Gras 04-Movies
New Years 06-POP
May 07-POP
June 09-POP
Mardi Gras 10-POFQ
Mardi Gras 12-PORS
Old 12-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #133
Stasieki
DIS Veteran

Spending some time catching up

I love the pictures with Snow White. That put such a smile on my face, and I am still grinning about it.

Looking forward to hearing about your visit with Trent. I know you all miss him dearly so it will be nice for you all to be transported back.

I am praying this cold/snow/ice stuff leaves by Thrs AM. I think we are due for a wintry mix Wed, but I have to go to Centennial Medical Center at 5:00 AM Thrs for a carpal tunnel surgery. Coming from Murfreesboro, that could be a little rough.

I hope your rib is feeling better, too!
Old 12-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #134
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

I caught this one early on!

Old 12-14-2010, 04:37 PM   #135
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
I bet they enjoyed their time with Bubby. I know how hard it is to be far away from the family you love.
We all did. July wasn't so bad, because he was coming home in August, but October until Christmas is a little too long for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
I needed that today. I just wish for you that Bella is not as fast a runner as my son was/is. Usually you can trot to catch up, I could never catch him, he was too fast!

Bella just had a different agenda that day didn't she?
Yes, and it included more running and climbing than socializing with her Disney pals. Now, if they had wanted to climd up and down playground equipment with her, she would have been all about hanging out with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
And Snow White stayed calm, cool and collected through it all!

Love this picture!

Yay for Bubby time!
Yes, Snow was ready for all the pictures, no matter which way she was having to turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfan61 View Post
So you did have a snow day today. All of the snow we were supposed to get went north & we got rain. It was unusually warm here today & cloudy.

Love the pic of Bella trying to get away.
We did have another snow day, and with a winter advisory for tomorrow, we don't know what happens tomorrow. What a terrible week to be using up all of our snow days. This was going to be a fun, short week, and now we're just blowing valuable snow days. We can't control the weather, but have a feeling we'll be making up days at the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
We had a snow day too, but the real snow happend at my inlaws. They had 16.5 inches on Sat! I can't believe that it gets to be 11 degrees down in your neck of the woods. brrrr
So the details of my SUPRISE (I'm so excited) are Aug 16-22 at AllStarSports. At first it was going to be just her and I and then I thought that she would have more fun if her best friend went too. So I asked her bff's mother if that would be something that she would be interested in doing. She said "OF COURSE"! So we will be suprising the girls with a trip and I am SOOO excited to get back down to the happiest place on earth. I will be booking the trip in Jan and hoping to get free dining.
That should be a very fun trip! It'll be a treasured memory for the girls as they look back on it in later years.

It was 7 degrees when I got up this morning. We're supposed to get back to more normal temperatures after tonight, thank heavens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemy3babes View Post
Pretty pearls! The nice CM that pick them are so nice and make such a neat production out of each one. Did they choose a piece of jewelry for their pearl?
They had the carriages from Wigd, so they put them in those. Brooklynn enjoyed the experience, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Well MeMom and Jill I followed you over here to catch the end of this trip and the fall fun you just had! SO I will go back and read now. 9 pages, not bad!
Almost done with the summer trip now. I'm going to put up the last night in just a few minutes. We're always glad to have you along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore7360nc View Post
No snow here, but they are saying the morning commute could be the coldest in years. I am so glad to be off until Thursday night. I'll just stay inside and remind myself that in 3 weeks I will be waking up in Disney World.
What a happy thought that is!

Yep, I've stayed in and stayed warm, too. I thought about going over to Target today, just to get out of the house, but decided against it. I figured I'd buy something, and I'm trying not to do that right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
The weather is just the opposite here. First time that I can remember that we have flooding in December.

We are only a couple of weeks from our trip so I though I should start a trip report. If you are interested, the link is in my signature.
Well, I would rather have the snow and ice than the flooding, so I will be thankful.

I look forward to the big reveal and following along on your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
The "devil--child" pictures are too funny!!!! Chelsea used to be the same way. When she was about Bella's age, she had a pair of yellow rain boots that she would like to wear -- I remember chasing her all over the place with those yellow boots just a running away from me.
Lucky for us, we can still catch her quickly. Give her another year and she may beat us every time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
Okay, now, she doesn't need your encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamassey1 View Post
I'm getting caught up again. Now that the holidays have hit I have no spare time when I'm at home. But things have slowed down at work, so that's been my Dis time. Shhhh! Don't tell the boss.

Great pictures with the characters. Belle is my favorite! Morocco is so pretty and so much to see. It looks like you have this area all to yourselves.

Did Brooklyn enjoy pick a pearl? We sure did. Their pears are so pretty.

The series of Snow White pictures are so funny. I love that she just kept posing.
I've been guilty of taking some time to DIS at work, too, so I'll never tell.

I know there are still things in Morocco I have not seen. One of our 3rd grade classes did it for Culture Week, and it was fun to see their things. I wouldn't mind doing that as our country some year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasieki View Post
Spending some time catching up

I love the pictures with Snow White. That put such a smile on my face, and I am still grinning about it.

Looking forward to hearing about your visit with Trent. I know you all miss him dearly so it will be nice for you all to be transported back.

I am praying this cold/snow/ice stuff leaves by Thrs AM. I think we are due for a wintry mix Wed, but I have to go to Centennial Medical Center at 5:00 AM Thrs for a carpal tunnel surgery. Coming from Murfreesboro, that could be a little rough.

I hope your rib is feeling better, too!
It's supposed to be in the 40's by Thursday, so maybe you'll be okay. Tomorrow is supposedly going to be bad, though.

I hope you recover quickly from your surgery. I can't really tell much difference in my rib. Raising my arm in the shower to wash my hair hurst like heck. Bending down hurts, too. Some things in between up and down hurt, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
I caught this one early on!
Happy planning for your fall trip!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.

Last edited by MeMom; 12-14-2010 at 05:52 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: