Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #76
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Location: Overland Park, KS...recently moved from Orlando area

Just a really quick update. I don't have Randy's pictures yet but on Christmas Eve I did get a most unexpected email from Disney Photography telling me that our wedding pictures were up. These were the pictures that are included in the Escape Package.

Here is the link they provided:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Username: Sweep / Henry Wedding

Password: 1971

I'm pretty happy with them. There are a few shots that he got that Randy couldn't like me, my dad and my daughter waiting behind the doors before we walked down the aisle. There are some cool angles like us looking out at the Polynesian from behind the WP. It looks like we are in Hawaii with the blue water in front of us. This is also the first time that I was able to see us kiss after being pronounced husband and wife. There is also a shot of me and my dad, who have been divorced for about 22 yrs....they were sitting together peacefully ...I think I might frame that one, LOLOL.

I am currently in Florida working at Disney for a few weeks and staying out of all that snow up north. I should be heading back around the 6th. Maybe by then I will have more pics to do the wedding day trip report!!!

Also on the 4th I get to welcome the Dream into Port....so excited about that!!!!l I can't wait to take our Honeymoon on the 21st!!!

Oh, before I forget, I know there has been some discussion about the wedding buttons being discontinued. I found out that this is true. I found some today while at work. If anybody wants any, I have about 6-8, just pm me your address and I will send them to you....for free!!!! Can you believe there was a site selling them when it's something that was just given out! First come first serve...just let me know!
Deb loves Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:35 AM   #77
KitKat5
Mouseketeer

I love your pictures! You looked so lovley!! Im looking forward to seeing Randys pictures too!!

KitKat5 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-29-2010, 09:58 AM   #78
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat5 View Post
I love your pictures! You looked so lovley!! Im looking forward to seeing Randys pictures too!!
Thank you! I can't wait to see Randy's pics too. Just his sneak peek pics were so wonderful!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:03 AM   #79
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Thank you for the responses about the Just Married buttons. Everyone who pm'ed me will be getting two buttons. I had just enough!

I'm now all out of the buttons though. I have a few more days at work so I will keep checking for more hidden buttons. I'll post if I find any. It felt really good to be able to help some of you out!
Old 12-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #80
Sccrmnky2005
Already Earned My Ears ;)

I love your disney pictures!! I think they came out pretty good!!

6 more days until we met each other and the DISNEY DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!! haha
3/7/2010- 4 night Disney Wonder, Engagement Suprise
1/21/2011- 2 Night Disney Dream Preview Cruise
TRIP REPORT
6/23/2012- 7 night Disney Fantasy- Western, HONEYMOON B2B Cruise
6/30/2012- 7 night Disney Fantasy-Eastern, HONEYMOON B2B Cruise

Wedding PJ & TR
Sccrmnky2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:10 AM   #81
irishwishes
Mouseketeer

I've been following along behind the scenes but your pictures look great! I'm a little jealous that you get the escape all the snow in the north and are spending your time in sunny Florida. I hope you have so much fun on the Dream
Old 12-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #82
disneemama
Mouseketeer

Beautiful pictures!

disneemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #83
lea007
Mouseketeer

Congrats to you and brian. The pics are lovely. Look forward to seeing what the pics from Randy are like as the disney ones are really good.
lea007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #84
ericamcl
DIS Veteran

I just read your entire TR in one sitting - and wanted to let you know that your pics are gorgeous!
May 1994 DH w/ family - Contemporary August 1994 Me w/ family - Off site June 2005 Me w/ family-Wilderness Lodge March 2008 w/ DH- POFQOctober 2008 w/ DH & my family - POR February 2010 w/ DH and Nieces-BLT September 2011 w/ DH- BLT MK VIEW! December 2012 - SSR/VWL split stay w/ DHSeptember 2013 BLT-Theme Park View w/ DH & my family
ericamcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #85
sambycat
DIS Veteran

wow how neat!!! i had read your reviews before but not when you had the pics! good to see the petals!! haha!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics! especially the ring on the cake topper and the monorail!

make up looks really great - i am using beaute too, did have the trial run... i still think it was a LOT of make up, but does look good in pics!

very very jealous about your upcoming dream experiences! how long are you in the world after the preview cruise? i had to laugh becaue, since the ship is brand new, i keep telling my MOH that someone better make sure my toilet flushes before we head out to sea!!

our date is the 25th, if you want to stalk a ceremony, be our guest!!

congrats! oh, and your ring is truly stunning!

sambycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #86
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishwishes View Post
I've been following along behind the scenes but your pictures look great! I'm a little jealous that you get the escape all the snow in the north and are spending your time in sunny Florida. I hope you have so much fun on the Dream
Thank you!! I just returned from Florida last night and it's cold here, lol! I was able to see the Dream come into port on the 4th and she is so beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneemama View Post
Beautiful pictures!
Thank you! Your daughter's wedding is so close now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lea007 View Post
Congrats to you and brian. The pics are lovely. Look forward to seeing what the pics from Randy are like as the disney ones are really good.
I cannot wait to get Randy's pics. I'm dying of anticipation, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericamcl View Post
I just read your entire TR in one sitting - and wanted to let you know that your pics are gorgeous!
Aww, thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambycat View Post
wow how neat!!! i had read your reviews before but not when you had the pics! good to see the petals!! haha!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics! especially the ring on the cake topper and the monorail!

make up looks really great - i am using beaute too, did have the trial run... i still think it was a LOT of make up, but does look good in pics!

very very jealous about your upcoming dream experiences! how long are you in the world after the preview cruise? i had to laugh becaue, since the ship is brand new, i keep telling my MOH that someone better make sure my toilet flushes before we head out to sea!!

our date is the 25th, if you want to stalk a ceremony, be our guest!!

congrats! oh, and your ring is truly stunning!
Thank you! I really love that cake topper/ring shot, the blue on the castle really stands out. I loved Laine from beaute special. I was very happy with her and it was a lot of make-up, lol. It took awhile to wash it all off that night. I don't think that I even got it all.

I can't wait for the Dream. I really wish it was longer than 2 days but I will take what I can get! We are staying in room # 7538, I will be checking the toilet diligently, lolol.

I am trying to convince Brian to stay a little bit longer for out "honeymoon" so if we are there you can bet that I will try and catch a glimpse of your wedding. I'm so jealous that you get Yeehaw Bob to perform at your reception!

Did you know that our Brian and Trace have met???? Apparently they went to the same "Thank you Walt Disney" function a bit ago here in Kansas City. They helped each other out by taking pictures with Bill Farmer. Small World huh??
Old 01-07-2011, 01:14 PM   #87
sambycat
DIS Veteran

How funny!! I was showing him your pics the other night! Now he is all excited! Tell Brian he says hi and dostop by if you are round!!

sambycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #88
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

I just returned from my trip to Florida. Well, it wasn't really a trip, it was really a working vacation. I worked so much!!! But it was fun. I came back with some sort of Flu. It has really kicked my but!

On my trip I did get to see the NYE fireworks from the MK, Epcot and Hollywood Studios! How did I pull that off???

Well, I went to the MK on the 30th and they happened to have the NYE fireworks a night early. Then I worked at Epcot, in Club Cool until 1am on NYE and I was able to step out the back door and watch the real NYE fireworks, so amazing!!!!!! Then right at Midnight Hollywood Studios fireworks started and I was able to watch those over the treetops. I've never, ever seen the parks sooooo crowded!!!! But, even with the crowds, we had such a great time.

Then, on the 4th I was able to go to Jetty Park as part of a Cast Member invite to welcome the Dream into port. It was such a magical welcome, I'm so glad that I was able to be there and experience it all in person. Seeing her in person is so different than seeing pictures. She is sooo huge!!!! I can't wait to get on board in just 2 weeks!!

I have a few pictures of our time in Florida and I will post a few, including some of the Dream coming into port. I hope you all enjoy!

Our new Mr. and Mrs. pins

My attempt at capturing the hidden mickey in the fireworks

The new Pooh ride line que is so adorable! I played with everything right next to all the kids, lol.

The honey screens were my favorite

NYE Fireworks at the MK

the 360 ones

The beautiful castle

I took this at 2am, lol, you can see the time on the clock!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #89
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Hollywood Studios, Osborne lights

I love finding the hidden mickeys

I thought this was really cute

My favorite hidden mickey

My daughter's feet are the same size as C3PO's, LOL

And now a few pictures of the Dream arrival on the 4th. It was super early in the morning and I had been up since 2am. My camera wasn't cooperating so the pics didn't come out that great. Here are some of the better ones I could find. I got to meet Amanda!!!! and we had so much fun in the freezing cold early morning hours at Jetty Park.
The Dream heading up the channel for the 1st time, ski boats were towing these beautiful glow in the dark kites that floated around like fairies

The surprise fireworks

The hands they gave us to wave

A cute picture of everybody's hands on the bus, totally unplanned, lol
Old 01-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #90
Deb loves Disney
Keep Moving Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambycat View Post
How funny!! I was showing him your pics the other night! Now he is all excited! Tell Brian he says hi and dostop by if you are round!!
I will tell Brian! What's a few more days added on, it is our Honeymoon right?

Your wedding is so close! I bet you are beyond excited and nervous all at the same time. I know I was. I hope we get to meet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: