Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #106
Sleepingbooty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreeves628 View Post
Hi! I love your princess marathon image! Can I have one that says Jessica and one that says Sasha, please. Is it possible to add a princess next to or behind your image? If so, Jessica is Belle and Sasha is Ariel. If its not possible, thats ok. Your image with the names as-is is awesome!

Thanks!
How do these look?

Old 03-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #107
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepingbooty View Post
Sure, no problem! Do you need a new journal cover too, or is this just for the shirt design?
No, just the design, the journal cover is great for our Halloween-y trip!

thanks so much!!!
Twoboysnmygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-21-2011, 09:43 AM   #108
Sleepingbooty
DIS Veteran

What about something like this?

Old 03-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #109
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

I LOVE IT REBECCA!!!!!!!!! Can you put our names on them somewhere? My 16 year old son and I are going to run together. His name is Dallas, Mine is Karen (I think you already knew that! LOL!) I guess one with his name and one with mine? Maybe we should put "Team Orozco" ??? Hmmmm.... Whatever fits best and is easiest for you! IT is PERFECT by the way, I LOVE IT!
Old 03-21-2011, 05:02 PM   #110
Sleepingbooty
DIS Veteran

Thanks! I'm glad you like it - it was the first idea I came up with. I will definitely work on putting the names and team on it. What about dates, do you think that should go on there? Let me know if you have any ideas about placement or whatever!
Old 03-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #111
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepingbooty View Post
Thanks! I'm glad you like it - it was the first idea I came up with. I will definitely work on putting the names and team on it. What about dates, do you think that should go on there? Let me know if you have any ideas about placement or whatever!
I'm serious, you are a genius! I would have never thought of putting Mickey running up there with the other animals...it is so cool! I'm not worried about dates, I think it will be too much if we try to fit all that in there anyway! Thanks so much!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:47 PM   #112
jreeves628
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! The images are perfect! I'm going to pm you my email address now.
jreeves628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:59 PM   #113
catinthehat35
DIS Veteran

I was wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if I could request the red, black and yellow mickey cover from the first page. Could you put Our Disney Vacation in the middle. May 2011 in the polka dot part and Stephanie (or just Steph whichever fits best) Jonah and Kaleb in the Yellow part? Thank you!
catinthehat35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #114
joelybelly
Mouseketeer

I love it thank you so much! I sent my email address!!

joelybelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:46 AM   #115
Twoboysnmygirl
DIS Veteran

Rebecca, I decided that wearing the transfer's/designs during the actual race would be really HOT b/c the transfers hold in heat, so I thought we could put something like "Team Orozco" and then "We did it!" and we could wear them after the race. Do you think you can put that on the AK design? I think if you made the "family fun run" font a little smaller (I prefer DISNEY to stand out more anyway!) you could probably fit the Team Orozco part in there and then maybe the We did it up above??? or below? Whatever you think is best and is easiest for you!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #116
WeLoveToyStory
Mouseketeer

Love these!

Can I get a square classic cover with "The Kirby Family Vacation" and the year placed in the yellow section.

Thanks!
August 2011-2nd Family Trip-All Star Movies, Free Dining
June 2010-Day Trip to Magic Kingdom using GAD
June 2009-1st Family Trip to Disney-2 Nights Pop Century, 7 Nights Coronado Springs, QS Dining
WeLoveToyStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #117
Sleepingbooty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by catinthehat35 View Post
I was wondering if you are still taking requests. I was wondering if I could request the red, black and yellow mickey cover from the first page. Could you put Our Disney Vacation in the middle. May 2011 in the polka dot part and Stephanie (or just Steph whichever fits best) Jonah and Kaleb in the Yellow part? Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoboysnmygirl View Post
Rebecca, I decided that wearing the transfer's/designs during the actual race would be really HOT b/c the transfers hold in heat, so I thought we could put something like "Team Orozco" and then "We did it!" and we could wear them after the race. Do you think you can put that on the AK design? I think if you made the "family fun run" font a little smaller (I prefer DISNEY to stand out more anyway!) you could probably fit the Team Orozco part in there and then maybe the We did it up above??? or below? Whatever you think is best and is easiest for you!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLoveToyStory View Post
Love these!

Can I get a square classic cover with "The Kirby Family Vacation" and the year placed in the yellow section.

Thanks!
I'm so sorry I've been slacking! Had a majorly busy work week and I'm still catching up. I will try to get on these DISigns this weekend, I promise!
Old 03-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #119
catinthehat35
DIS Veteran

No worries! I appreciate you just taking the time to look at my request. Please only fill it if you have the time. Thanks!
catinthehat35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #120
Sleepingbooty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoboysnmygirl View Post
Karen, what do you think about these?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: