Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2010, 02:18 PM   #91
Señor DonDuck
DIS Veteran

I thoroughly enjoyed this report! Sorry to hear you were ill the last day.
Señor DonDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #92
threewilmingtonwalls
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing this fantastic report and great pics! Apart from making me very hungry, it will be very useful when deciding what to order (and avoid) on my upcoming cruise. Have a great time on your B2B!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #93
disneymom3588
Earning My Ears

Really enjoyed checking out all your pics. The food looks great and I can't wait to try a few of those dishes myself.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:48 AM   #94
PrincessTrisha
I know what he won't do for love.
Tootsie Pottynose - Hey I kinda like the tootsie part

Quote:
Originally Posted by akluss View Post
Thanks for the great report. I hope you do one for your Dream cruises next year. Karyn
Absolutely! And with having the same menus on the two cruises, I should end up with pictures of just about everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
So happy you still got to book your cruises- a BTB sounds heavenly!!

I had that pasta the last night, too- it was delicious! One of my favorite things all week.

Thanks so much for your pics- and again- so sorry you got sick on the cruise!
Mmmm, I could certainly go for that pasta right about now. I am following your trip report as well. Funny but I must have just missed you at the adult pool because I was there just after you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkmom2 View Post
Sorry to hear your were sick! My DD was sick on our first cruise but it was at 3am on debark day. That was fun getting home! As for the lobster I am allergic but I am sure they will find something for me Loved the report and sad to hear it's over
They are very good at dealing with allergies and I'm certain you'll find lots of delicious things to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
Trisha, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful report with all of us. It was great to read about all of your delectable delights from the cruise, and bring back all those great memories....wishin' I could have a Mickey Bar right about now! And also thank you for the food pictures, they are drool inducing. I'm sorry to see it come to an end!!

Jen
My report may have just come to an end but yours is getting into full swing. Being able to order Mickey bars through room service was right up there in the top 3 tips I learned about disney cruises on the DIS boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle'ssister View Post
Trisha, that's my daigjhter's name too, your report was great. I'm going on the Mexico cruise in March and can't wait to try the things you liked.
Try everything! There is so much good stuff on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor DonDuck View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed this report! Sorry to hear you were ill the last day.
Thanks. It was a great trip so I'm glad I could pass some of that on to others through the food report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewilmingtonwalls View Post
Thanks for sharing this fantastic report and great pics! Apart from making me very hungry, it will be very useful when deciding what to order (and avoid) on my upcoming cruise. Have a great time on your B2B!!
You are welcome. My advice is to try a few things that would normally be outside of your comfort area - you never know when you'll find a new favourite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymom3588 View Post
Really enjoyed checking out all your pics. The food looks great and I can't wait to try a few of those dishes myself.
Glad you enjoyed. Have a great time on your cruise.
PrincessTrisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #95
mjhd
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the great "food report!" I LOVE your table of contents in the first thread. I was sad when you fell ill, but am glad you're now better. Thanks again!
mjhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #96
disney_princess_85
Liked the sky effect
If we feel like having pop tarts for breakfast we can

Great report! Thank you for sharing.
January 2002- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, October 2007- Disneyland Paris, Newport Bay Club, May 2008- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort, January 2009- Disneyland Paris, Holiday Inn, March 2009- Disneyland Paris, Sequoia Lodge, May 2009- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2009- Walt Disney World, Coronado Springs/Universal Studios, Hard Rock Hotel Club Level, November 2009- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, February 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, May 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, August-September 2010- Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs/Universal Studios, Royal Pacific Resort Club Level, October 2010- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, December 2010-January 2011- Disneyland Paris, Magic Circus, September 2011- Walt Disney World, POFQ/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Saratoga Springs, October 2012- Walt Disney World, Pop Century/Disney Dream/Walt Disney World, Wilderness Lodge, February 2013- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, October 2013- Walt Disney World, Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Lodge, May 2014- Disneyland, Paradise Pier

Lauren
disney_princess_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:43 AM   #97
Kim84
Earning My Ears

great report really enjoyed it
Kim84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: