Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #346
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
So how was it?!?
Karen! So good to see your user name pop up! How are you?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #347
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Ditto......hope you are well. I miss chatting with you girls daily!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #348
Rymer
Earning My Ears

how have I never seen this before???? I LOVE NKOTB!!!
Rymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #349
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymer View Post
how have I never seen this before???? I LOVE NKOTB!!!
Welcome!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #350
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So how was it?!?
It was awesome! My sister and I had so much fun and I got to meet the Wanted!! I was super excited about that. They played an early set and were done by 6:45. You could see their bus because it was parked right behind the stage and they came walking out into a little area off to the side & took pictures with everyone. Nice guys! LL Cool J was incredible, 98 Degrees sounded great, and NKOTBSB rocked the house as usual. They sung Glad You Came w/the Wanted & pulled 98 Degrees up on stage to congratulate them on their reunion. Such a fun night. I hope they do it again next year!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
jenny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #351
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
It was awesome! My sister and I had so much fun and I got to meet the Wanted!! I was super excited about that. They played an early set and were done by 6:45. You could see their bus because it was parked right behind the stage and they came walking out into a little area off to the side & took pictures with everyone. Nice guys! LL Cool J was incredible, 98 Degrees sounded great, and NKOTBSB rocked the house as usual. They sung Glad You Came w/the Wanted & pulled 98 Degrees up on stage to congratulate them on their reunion. Such a fun night. I hope they do it again next year!
Glad you had fun! If they do it again next year I might have to make the trip!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #352
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom
Ditto......hope you are well. I miss chatting with you girls daily!!!
I'm still around and I miss all of you, as well! We had so much fun here! I think I'm the only one on the planet not on facebook so I miss out on all the chatting. We're going to Disney in October so I'm on here getting some info for my first ever October visit and the Halloween party. Have any of you been to it before?

cruiserkaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #353
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

WHAT THE HECK!!??!?!?! You guys all hanging out and no one told me?!?!? Well, I never!!!

KAREN!!!!!!!!! GET ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:13 AM   #354
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
Glad you had fun! If they do it again next year I might have to make the trip!
We could have a DIS meet up!

Quote:
I'm still around and I miss all of you, as well! We had so much fun here! I think I'm the only one on the planet not on facebook so I miss out on all the chatting. We're going to Disney in October so I'm on here getting some info for my first ever October visit and the Halloween party. Have any of you been to it before?
When are you going in October? We're going then too! I went to the Halloween party in 2009. It was a blast. The parade is one of the best in all of Disney. We're going this year on the first night of our trip. We'll have all that candy to snack on for the rest of the week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
WHAT THE HECK!!??!?!?! You guys all hanging out and no one told me?!?!? Well, I never!!!

KAREN!!!!!!!!! GET ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi!

Did you meet Abby Lee yet?

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 08-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #355
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:

When are you going in October? We're going then too! I went to the Halloween party in 2009. It was a blast. The parade is one of the best in all of Disney. We're going this year on the first night of our trip. We'll have all that candy to snack on for the rest of the week!

We're going the 4th thru the 11th. The school district changed to a balanced calendar this year so they get a week off for fall break. She'll still miss 2 days (the 4th and 5th), but the air and free dining savings by going then were pushing $1500. She'll survive missing two days of school for that!

I'm excited about the party. Halloween is my favorite holiday already. We'll be going to the party on the 8th. Great idea about going the first night and the candy! Wish we could do that, but our 1st day is a Friday and I'm thinking it'll be busier that night then the Monday night party. There is no advance ticket discount for the Friday party either...

Shelby, I was on facebook for awhile. It's just not for me! I was more annoyed by it than anything else!

Old 08-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #356
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
SHEBLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi!

Did you meet Abby Lee yet?
Still spelling my name wrong I see??? And you would be the first to know if I had!

Quote:
Shelby, I was on facebook for awhile. It's just not for me! I was more annoyed by it than anything else!
But, but...you could use a made up name and just friend us!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #357
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We're going the 4th thru the 11th. The school district changed to a balanced calendar this year so they get a week off for fall break. She'll still miss 2 days (the 4th and 5th), but the air and free dining savings by going then were pushing $1500. She'll survive missing two days of school for that!

I'm excited about the party. Halloween is my favorite holiday already. We'll be going to the party on the 8th. Great idea about going the first night and the candy! Wish we could do that, but our 1st day is a Friday and I'm thinking it'll be busier that night then the Monday night party. There is no advance ticket discount for the Friday party either...

Our dates overlap!! We'll be there 9/30-10/8. The 5th is my 30th so I'll be spending my birthday at MK and the night at Citywalk. Only 38 days to go! Maybe I'll see you there. We need a DIS/NKOTB meet up!

Quote:
Still spelling my name wrong I see??? And you would be the first to know if I had!
I was too excited to see you on DIS to spell your name correctly!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Old 08-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #358
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Our dates overlap!! We'll be there 9/30-10/8. The 5th is my 30th so I'll be spending my birthday at MK and the night at Citywalk. Only 38 days to go! Maybe I'll see you there. We need a DIS/NKOTB meet up!

!
No way! Our tentative plan is to be at MK that day too! We usually always start there, it's everyone's favorite park. We have to meet, at least for a quick hello and maybe snap a picture for this thread. We've been on this thread too long to not do at least that!

Old 08-23-2012, 04:04 PM   #359
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:

But, but...you could use a made up name and just friend us!!!
Hmm...interesting idea I hadn't thought of!

Old 08-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #360
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
No way! Our tentative plan is to be at MK that day too! We usually always start there, it's everyone's favorite park. We have to meet, at least for a quick hello and maybe snap a picture for this thread. We've been on this thread too long to not do at least that!
I'm up for that! We'll be in MK for most of the day. We have a breakfast ADR at Crystal Palace early in the morning and then we'll be in the park for as long as we feel like. We'll have to make a plan to meet up!

Where are you staying?

Me DBf Kris Mitzu

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: