Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #77
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Too funny that DH has a countdown to Disney beard!

Too cute about the sweaters and little fireman's outfit for your BIL's baby!

I love all the shirts you have picked out! I may have to head over to Ann Taylor and see if there are anymore of those cardigans.
Charleston Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #78
mgsmom
DIS Veteran

Cute, cute stuff! I love all the shirts - that short-sleeve T you have in green, I have in pink! We must have good taste...

That little firefighter suit is so adorable - I've never seen one like that!

Are we there yet???
2000 CR Garden Wing
2004 All 4 parks in one day

2010 FW Cabin

2011 FW rented 5W

2012 Pop Century

2013 Castaway Cay (Disney Dream)
mgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #79
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

I like all of the shirts! You are in WDW of course it is okay to wear WDW everything when you are at WDW!!

HAPPY PACKING!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #80
FairyGodmotherJen
DIS Veteran

Debby, I'm never on here anymore, but I was stealing a few minutes to browse the PTR board and saw you! I'm so excited you have a trip planned so soon! I'm going to catch up with your trip info soon...I hope...(the master's degree is killing me...I had to log on to the DISboards today, and I rarely let myself read TRs because I get caught up and loose track of time). Anyway - if I don't get back before you go - HAVE FUN!!

October 2012 Trip report

FairyGodmotherJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:49 AM   #81
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
I love it all!!!! I don't think Stacey and Clinton have a word to say about it....you HAVE to wear those shirts at WDW!! Can't believe it's coming so fast for you guys!!!
I decided that it is only right to wear WDW T-shirts in WDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Too funny that DH has a countdown to Disney beard!

Too cute about the sweaters and little fireman's outfit for your BIL's baby!

I love all the shirts you have picked out! I may have to head over to Ann Taylor and see if there are anymore of those cardigans.
The fireman outfit was just too funny!

I hope you were able to pick up the cardigan - they had it in brown on the website. Do you know that teachers also get 15% off. That is on top of any other discounts. I feel like the store pays me to shop there. I was hoping they had that print in a scarf, but they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgsmom View Post
Cute, cute stuff! I love all the shirts - that short-sleeve T you have in green, I have in pink! We must have good taste...

That little firefighter suit is so adorable - I've never seen one like that!
Of course we have good taste--it so appeals to my preppy side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
I like all of the shirts! You are in WDW of course it is okay to wear WDW everything when you are at WDW!!

HAPPY PACKING!
Thanks! I don't think I am packing until the night before though. I am trying to keep this a surprise for Hannah. You will see those shirts in my TR. It does make packing easier to just go with Disney shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyGodmotherJen View Post
Debby, I'm never on here anymore, but I was stealing a few minutes to browse the PTR board and saw you! I'm so excited you have a trip planned so soon! I'm going to catch up with your trip info soon...I hope...(the master's degree is killing me...I had to log on to the DISboards today, and I rarely let myself read TRs because I get caught up and loose track of time). Anyway - if I don't get back before you go - HAVE FUN!!
Jen, I am glad you popped in! Good luck with finishing the masters! You're close, right? I am so glad I finished mine before I had my girls. My dad kept asking for grandkids, and I kept telling him that the degree would be his first grandbaby. I can't imagine how you have any time left for you! (And I completely understand about loosing track of time on the DIS!)
disneydreamingdebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #82
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Debby - I hope you have a wonderful trip - you are so lucky!! I have a bad case of Mickey envy right now! I love your T-shirts. So close, you must be beside yourself with excitement! I can't wait to hear all about it!
tinkerbell60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #83
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell60 View Post
Debby - I hope you have a wonderful trip - you are so lucky!! I have a bad case of Mickey envy right now! I love your T-shirts. So close, you must be beside yourself with excitement! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Hi Wendy! I am getting pretty excited...only ten days, but it feels like it will take 100. I am starting to pack a little. My daughters packed their backpacks for the plane...the one thinks we are going in February.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #84
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

TEN DAYS of waiting!!!

Sitting here today it feels like the ten days will take forever...but I know better. Once school starts back up on Tuesday (8 days) the time will go much quicker! It's not as if I don't have tons to do. I have papers to grade - including but not limited to 34 compare contrast essays!

I had the girls try on shorts, just in case the weather is as forecasted - 70s! Every day I call DVC member service to see if there are any openings at Bay Lake Tower. I think I need to just be happy with our accomodations!

I can do online check-in for AKV. I do still need to call and line up dining plans... Things to do...things to do.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #85
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Sitting here today it feels like the ten days will take forever...but I know better. Once school starts back up on Tuesday (8 days) the time will go much quicker! It's not as if I don't have tons to do. I have papers to grade - including but not limited to 34 compare contrast essays!

I had the girls try on shorts, just in case the weather is as forecasted - 70s! Every day I call DVC member service to see if there are any openings at Bay Lake Tower. I think I need to just be happy with our accomodations!

I can do online check-in for AKV. I do still need to call and line up dining plans... Things to do...things to do.
It sounds like you have a ton of things to keep you busy!!!!

You know you don't have to call for ADR for dining reservations. I thought for sure that doing them online would be a pain but I LOVE IT!!! If what you want they don't have, they will post all the other options and times! It can be very addicting though!! I was able to make my schedule for in March + make dining in just an hour! Were only going for 5 days and really only 3 full days so it wasn't too hard to do but I love love love being able to make and cancel ADRs online!!
..unless you were referring about adding the DDP with member services..I guess you have to call for that
Old 01-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #86
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Oh my goodness!! You have to do the single digit dance tonight before you go to bed!!
NikkiLovesWDW! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #87
disneydreamingdebby
DVC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
It sounds like you have a ton of things to keep you busy!!!!

You know you don't have to call for ADR for dining reservations. I thought for sure that doing them online would be a pain but I LOVE IT!!! If what you want they don't have, they will post all the other options and times! It can be very addicting though!! I was able to make my schedule for in March + make dining in just an hour! Were only going for 5 days and really only 3 full days so it wasn't too hard to do but I love love love being able to make and cancel ADRs online!!
..unless you were referring about adding the DDP with member services..I guess you have to call for that
I was referring to the DDP - I guess I called it plans because I am thinking of making it a combination of plans - I keep trying to decide if we should add a night of regular plan to our quick serve - or do reg two nights and quick three...decisions, decisions.

Thanks for mentioning online - I know you were trying to help! I have already made and cancelled online for this trip.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #88
mgsmom
DIS Veteran

Wow! You're almost there!!!

I can't wait to hear about your resorts - I know they weren't your first choice, but sometimes that can turn out to be the best times!!!

Are we there yet???
2000 CR Garden Wing
2004 All 4 parks in one day

2010 FW Cabin

2011 FW rented 5W

2012 Pop Century

2013 Castaway Cay (Disney Dream)
mgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #89
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

10 days...wow....I'm so excited for you! I am sick in the way that I like to have stuff to do cause it really does help the time pass....now, having said that, one trip I was actually completely finished everything the day before and I thought I would go nuts....I was up and down like a yo yo
Queenofallthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:26 PM   #90
tinkerbell60
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamingdebby View Post
Hi Wendy! I am getting pretty excited...only ten days, but it feels like it will take 100. I am starting to pack a little. My daughters packed their backpacks for the plane...the one thinks we are going in February.
It will be here before you know it - and just remember to enjoy the anticipation!!!
tinkerbell60 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: