Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
DisneyDez
Earning My Ears

Wink Plaza Inn Character Breakfast

My family and I are planning our 2nd trip to Disneyland on Nov. 17th - Nov. 20th I really want to do the character breakfast at Plaza Inn. Question is if Disneyland doesn't open until 8am how do you get through security and into dl for a 7:30am reservation? Do they give you a reservation # or voucher? Does Minnie always show up at this breakfast? My grand daughter missed her last time & it is a must this trip. Trying to not go to Toon Town if possible. (Way to crowded)
Thanks Disney Dez, DH, DD, DGS, DGD
DisneyDez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
paisleymoo
Earning My Ears

Hello! While DL does not open until 8, main street is often open before, in order to prepare for the rope drop. There is also the option of using a magic morning if that is available with your ticket. As for Minnie, she is not always there. Last time I went, 2009, it was Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet, and maybe one or two other characters, Chip and Dale possibly, or I'm combining memories! haha. But no Minnie. I'm not sure how they decide which characters will be there. It may be by the day, month, season? Anyone know? Perhaps try asking when you call to make your ADR. Best wishes on your planning!
Pre-Trip Report, Christmas 2014: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3307985[/COLOR]
paisleymoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: