Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2010, 11:13 AM   #46
Markie Mouse
Mouseketeer

Awesome! My daughter Bella loves looking at your TR too because she says she likes Snow Wipes pictures. LOL. I'll be there on Dec 8th through 13th so hopefully I can get some good photos while there.
Markie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:40 PM   #47
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markie Mouse View Post
Awesome! My daughter Bella loves looking at your TR too because she says she likes Snow Wipes pictures. LOL. I'll be there on Dec 8th through 13th so hopefully I can get some good photos while there.
Aw. That's so cute. Tell her I said thank you! And good luck with your photos and I sure hope ya'll have a magical time next week!
Register to remove

Old 12-02-2010, 07:37 AM   #48
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Well, I'm not sure I'll be writing a PTR for this particular trip, but a kind of last minute change of plans has me leaving for SoCal on Sunday afternoon! I am going down to visit my BF and seeing as we both love Disneyland and it's right there it would be silly of us not to go. We'll be spending all day Monday at Disneyland and I will spend part of Tuesday and Wednesday there while he has to work (boo!). Looks like this time next week I will officially be a PAP holder.

Old 12-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #49
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

I have made the decisiont hat tomorrow after work I am dropping by my Credit Union to pick up a 3-day PH that I can pay for in cash. This way, if it ends up working out, I can have one final MM before taking the AP plunge. It's so exciting. I'm really hoping that when I upgrade the PH that I can still keep it since it should be de-activated. It's a souvenir as far as I'm concerned. We'll see.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #50
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post

I have made the decisiont hat tomorrow after work I am dropping by my Credit Union to pick up a 3-day PH that I can pay for in cash. This way, if it ends up working out, I can have one final MM before taking the AP plunge. It's so exciting. I'm really hoping that when I upgrade the PH that I can still keep it since it should be de-activated. It's a souvenir as far as I'm concerned. We'll see.
I got really lucky last trip, I got a ticket for my GAD and the store let me keep it. I was thrilled I also kept all of my parking lot passes. I am geek like that.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #51
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I got really lucky last trip, I got a ticket for my GAD and the store let me keep it. I was thrilled I also kept all of my parking lot passes. I am geek like that.
You aren't alone. I love keeping little things. And I even remembered to grab a Jungle Cruise map back in September. I've wanted that one for a while. But I keep parking stubs, everything. And I always make sure to go home with at least one FP from every ride I used an FP for. I don't care if someone sees it as a waste. I like them.

Now wait, are you saying you got to keep your GAD ticket when you upgraded to an AP? I'm totally spacing but I didn't think ya'll used your GAD things for tickets, but the other things. Or did they just give you the ticket for show? I'm really hoping that if I ask for it, I can keep my PH.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #52
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
You aren't alone. I love keeping little things. And I even remembered to grab a Jungle Cruise map back in September. I've wanted that one for a while. But I keep parking stubs, everything. And I always make sure to go home with at least one FP from every ride I used an FP for. I don't care if someone sees it as a waste. I like them.

Now wait, are you saying you got to keep your GAD ticket when you upgraded to an AP? I'm totally spacing but I didn't think ya'll used your GAD things for tickets, but the other things. Or did they just give you the ticket for show? I'm really hoping that if I ask for it, I can keep my PH.
No, I got the pin hat gift thing. When redeeming for that at the store they gave me a ticket with Goofy on it and it was supposed to be redeemed for the gift but she let me keep mine.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:17 PM   #53
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
No, I got the pin hat gift thing. When redeeming for that at the store they gave me a ticket with Goofy on it and it was supposed to be redeemed for the gift but she let me keep mine.
Ahhh! OK I gotcha. That's pretty cool right there. I love holding on to things like that. I keep telling myself it's because I'm going to scarpbook it all someday. But who am I kidding. I just want it!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #54
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Ahhh! OK I gotcha. That's pretty cool right there. I love holding on to things like that. I keep telling myself it's because I'm going to scarpbook it all someday. But who am I kidding. I just want it!
Mine is in my wallet still. That way if I want to look at it I just pull it out. Lame I know.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #55
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

No, not lame at all! My PH from September is still in mine. I love looking at it. Makes me feel all kinds of better.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #56
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
No, not lame at all! My PH from September is still in mine. I love looking at it. Makes me feel all kinds of better.
I do that with my AP too.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #57
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

I can imagine I will be doing just that with my AP once I actually have it in my hand! Ooohohohohoh. I'm so excited. For everything. Not just the AP. Just the whole thing.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:51 PM   #58
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I can imagine I will be doing just that with my AP once I actually have it in my hand! Ooohohohohoh. I'm so excited. For everything. Not just the AP. Just the whole thing.
Of course you are.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:56 PM   #59
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Old 12-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #60
kaoden39
Hugs

Rate This Thread