DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #16
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillykid View Post
http://www.yesterland.com/

Hope this site shows up and doesn't get blocked. Scroll down to DVC way down and 11 part series that if you haven't seen is quite awesome.
Those are pretty neat articles that Werner put together.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
stopher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
IandGsmom
DL veteran. WDW novice.
Would rather live in Pine Valley

Happy to say we are owners here!!!!! planning first trip home in July 2012 once I am done with my masters program.
IandGsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #18
wdw4life
Owner of a camera shy Sheltie

Great thread!

I was planning on going December of next year but decided to do another ABD instead. Now I will probably stay at Aulani in 2012.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #19
bethy
DIS Veteran

Man, I just looked more closely at the building plans for Aulani and Phase 1 seems tiny! I am preparing myself for the very real possibility of not getting a reservation at 7 months. Luckily we are looking at before Christmas rather than after but that is a popular DVC time so I don't know . . .

I need to do some more research on back up places to stay because I'm sure I'll be booking airfare before the 7 month window opens!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #20
TifffanyD
Agreeing and making sense are not the same thing
I need to reload

We are in the midst of signing and returning our paperwork on a 100 point add-on!
TifffanyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:20 PM   #21
SoCalDCLfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
We are in the midst of signing and returning our paperwork on a 100 point add-on!
Congratulations and Aloha!!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #22
adminjedi
I use my powers for good

We bought our first Aulani points in July at the Disneyland opening week special. The resort hasn't even opened yet and we already had addonitis set in!!! We just bought more!!

DVC MEMBER SINCE 2006
adminjedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:40 AM   #23
stopher1

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TifffanyD View Post
Congrats! How exciting

Quote:
Originally Posted by adminjedi View Post
We bought our first Aulani points in July at the Disneyland opening week special. The resort hasn't even opened yet and we already had addonitis set in!!! We just bought more!!
That's awesome. We'd like more than we originally got, but have to wait to do that, but we have been running scenarios to determine what & when.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #24
Jerry@dvcstore
DIS Veteran

DISboards Approved Advertiser

I am so excited to stay at this resort. I have seen it first hand while under construction and it looks amazing. Yahoo.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
Leilanie94
Mouseketeer

Aloha!

I am an island gal - born, raised, and long time resident from Oahu, Hawaii.

We are new owners of this resort! We are excited!!!

We have reservations for October 2011.
Leilanie94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #26
CarrianneB
Mouseketeer

Just added on 160 on the DCL a few weeks back - so we are founding members! Haven't decided when we are going - likely summer or fall of 2012.
2010 - Disney Magic - 7 Day Eastern
2011 - Princess Cruise - Alaska
2012 - Disney Dream - Booked for 3 day - gave it up for the FIL!
2013 - Disney Fantasy - Spring Break to San Juan and St. Thomas
Disney Parks visited - Disney World, Disneyland, and Disney Paris.
CarrianneB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 07:38 AM   #27
stopher1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilanie94 View Post
Aloha!

I am an island gal - born, raised, and long time resident from Oahu, Hawaii.

We are new owners of this resort! We are excited!!!

We have reservations for October 2011.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrianneB View Post
Just added on 160 on the DCL a few weeks back - so we are founding members! Haven't decided when we are going - likely summer or fall of 2012.
Congrats & Welcome Home! (now to only fast forward until later in 2011 to actually be able to STAY in our new home... )

Old 11-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
Rest&Relax
Ears at Rest

Get excited everytime I think about stay here.

Received an email congratulations on becoming a Founding Member at Aulani. More info this spring when we get to make our tile selections. I guess all the paper work has gone through now.

Can't wait until I start a count down date but it will be a while yet.
Rest&Relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #29
stopher1

I arrived in So Cal on Friday for a work trip, with a pre-side of fun stopping in at my So Cal home, VGC. This was the sight that greeted me on the wall at baggage claim there at John Wayne.

And this was the sight inside the elevator at VGC.

And while I was there, I was able to get some of those fun Mickey & Donald Ko Olina stickers too. They had them at the DVC desk inside the lobby at the Grand. And the guy at the desk didn't just give me one of each, but about 8 or 9 of each... so - yay.

Last edited by stopher1; 11-30-2010 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #30
Coach81
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
Those are pretty neat articles that Werner put together.
Yes, thanks for posting the link!
Next Trip- Super Summer Trip w Trahans @ SSR Treehouse Villas!!! Last Trip-Mardi Gras '14 VWL, May '13 SSR Grand Villa!!! May '12 AKV 5/11 UF (HRH) 3/11 BLT, 5/10 THV,3/10 UF (RPR), 12/9 BCV, 5/9 BWV, 2/9 SSR, 5/8 AKV, 2/8 OKW Joined DVC Spring '07

Coach81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: