DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Awesome pics Alison!

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
stopher1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #17
funatdisney
Disneyland, DH and my horses have a soothing effect on my soul, and always brings a smile on my face.

Great intro with great pictures and descriptions, Christopher. You do VGC proud.

Awesome pictures, Alison. They make me homesick and I was just there in a one bedroom last week!

Look forward to this thread and all it will contain.

DVC member since 2007; SSR and VGC.
funatdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2010, 09:23 PM   #18
lulubelle
I am Miss Klutz Woman
We could seriously have a Pirate Party in there!
As far as pants go, we were not allowed to wear them

Wonderful job Christopher and Alison!

I love my DVC, too.
I just bought another 100 points (resale from the sponsor of this board). It should close just before Christmas. So now I can book more one bedroom stays because we got spoiled by the bigger units!

Excited for our weekend in Dec to enjoy all the holiday offerings. And the Grand is decked out so beautiful.

DH~You will forever be in my heart
lulubelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #19
marts35
Mouseketeer

Thanks Stopher1 for the new thread.
All great posts so far
We look forward to many happy VGC days ahead!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:43 PM   #20
stopher1

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Don't forget... if you'd like to have your upcoming visits on our Group calendar - just send me a PM with the info.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 11-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #21
funatdisney
Disneyland, DH and my horses have a soothing effect on my soul, and always brings a smile on my face.

Boy are you fast! Thanks Christopher for adding my trips dates so quickly .

DVC member since 2007; SSR and VGC.
funatdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #22
stopher1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT4DISNEY View Post
Nice start for the new thread Christopher! You are the thread master extraordinaire!!

Nope - but you can no longer post to it and it will move down a little more every day. A search should bring it up if you need to find some information. Or maybe Stopher placed a link in this thread? I didn't look for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funatdisney View Post
Great intro with great pictures and descriptions, Christopher. You do VGC proud.

Awesome pictures, Alison. They make me homesick and I was just there in a one bedroom last week!

Look forward to this thread and all it will contain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
Wonderful job Christopher and Alison!

I love my DVC, too.
I just bought another 100 points (resale from the sponsor of this board). It should close just before Christmas. So now I can book more one bedroom stays because we got spoiled by the bigger units!

Excited for our weekend in Dec to enjoy all the holiday offerings. And the Grand is decked out so beautiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marts35 View Post
Thanks Stopher1 for the new thread.
All great posts so far
We look forward to many happy VGC days ahead!
Thanks all... it was fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funatdisney View Post
Boy are you fast! Thanks Christopher for adding my trips dates so quickly .
Tonight yes... not always so quick, but I will get them on sooner or later if people send them to me!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #23
PoohNFriends
Yes, I'm one of those crazy animal people!

I just very quickly scrolled thru the 1st page of the new thread and love, love, love, what I saw! You rock stopher1 !
I have to finish watching Sunday night football, but I'll be back in a bit to check everything out!
Old 11-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #24
lulukate
Mouseketeer

Love this thread!! I do have a question - how does one add the VGC block to your signature?

Dee

lulukate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #25
franandaj

Sharing adventures and good times
My heart is forever given to Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
I love my DVC, too.
I got so spoiled with the 1 bedrooms, with the cancellation of F&W we discussed using our points for 1 brs (since I added 125 just before they sold out, which conveniently happened before they announced the cancellation of F&W, but I'll get off my soapbox now). However, we decided that we would rather go more often and stay in Studios, we'll probably cancel our F&W stays and see if anything exciting that warrants a stay comes up.

We do have a stay in a 1 br planned with a friend that I met here on the DIS. It will be her first trip to DLR though she's been a CM at WDW and traveled there a lot too.
Alison ~~~~ She said it wouldn't be Boring! | Our Disney Dream Home|Sleepy and Grumpy Visit Tatooine |Keep Your Eyes on the Road | I do get to go to WDW this year! | Expo 2013 | ...It's How You Play the Game | We need a little Magic... | TR - Pinch me... | Destination D-75 TR | It'll be a WONDER ... | Cheating on Mickey w/ Harry, PTR | D23 Expo 2011 TR | D23 D40 WDW in Detail | DCA F&W Review | Jan 2010 DR Visits 2015: VGC, VWL, DCL 2014: VGC, CSR, VGF, DCL 2013: VWL, BCV, DCL, AKL, BLT, VGC, 2012: VGC, DCL, 2011: VGC, BLT, OKW 2010: THV, AKV, VGC, 2009: BWV 2008: SSR, 2007: AKL & GF, 2001: AKL, BC & DCL 1997: DXL & WL 1993: GF, DL Too many to count since 1973!

franandaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:37 PM   #26
stopher1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulukate View Post
Love this thread!! I do have a question - how does one add the VGC block to your signature?

Dee
When you have the one you like saved to your computer (you can just right click on any and hit save as), go up to USER CP (near the top left of the screen), and click that, then select Edit Signature (look down the left hand side) - like you would have done to add your ticker. Then just add it in using the InsertImage icon, save it, and there you go.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:54 PM   #27
lulukate
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopher1 View Post
When you have the one you like saved to your computer (you can just right click on any and hit save as), go up to USER CP (near the top left of the screen), and click that, then select Edit Signature (look down the left hand side) - like you would have done to add your ticker. Then just add it in using the InsertImage icon, save it, and there you go.

THANKS - you are awesome Your instructions worked perfectly!!!

lulukate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
TLPL
DIS Veteran

Cool thread, wasn't there another thread with each floor's floor plan completed with room numbers? If it can posted on the OP will be helpful. Also, it would be great if the room layout can be included in the OP. Thanks again for the good work!

-February: Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder
-August: Disney World/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas

TLPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #29
BethanyF
Id rather be 'stuck' at SSR
This just happened at the right time
I got in with no problem

I dont know if I ever posted in the original thread, but I have been following it closely.

We've owned at SSR since Feb of 2008 and added on at VGC after visiting Disneyland for the 1st time (and staying at DLH on points) in June of 2009. We fell completly head over heels in love with everything about Disneyland Resort.

Our first trip to our California home will be a week in March 2011. We can't wait
Old 11-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #30
KAT4DISNEY
Glad to be a test subject
1st trip Disneyland 1969
1st Trip DisneyWorld 1972
Only trip Disneyland Paris 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLPL View Post
Cool thread, wasn't there another thread with each floor's floor plan completed with room numbers? If it can posted on the OP will be helpful. Also, it would be great if the room layout can be included in the OP. Thanks again for the good work!
That a great idea.

Stopher - here's a link to the maps on the GC superthread.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=450

And here's a link to a link of nonsuch's maps of the VGC floors if you wanted to imbed those on your first post.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2996

KAT4DISNEY is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: