Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #91
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post
You've never ridden the teacups I think they have them in Paris too so maybe you can ride them in December!
Don't worry we will defo be going on the French version
Old 11-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #92
dismagiclover
Mrs. Darling: Mom to Wendy, John & Michael

More Photopass Pictures

So we headed over towards Main Street in hunt of a Photopass Photographer. We found one even before we got there. This was a photographer set up next to the rose garden. Thatís a great photo spot so we stopped. There was a bit of a line. I snapped this picture of the cute topiarys while we waited.

Then it was our turn. I sent the Darling Children up first. These are some great shots.

Then I insisted on Peter Pan joining in. I think this may be my favorite shot of the trip.

The 4 people I love most in the world in my favorite place! The shoot was a success and I think youíll agree that we got The Picture I was looking for. I asked the photographer if the kids could hold Tink. (I just thought it would be adorable to have the Darling Children holding Tinkerbell.) The photographer told me I had to find someone that wasnít on a tripod yet and recommended Main Street. There was a bit of groaning, but Peter told the kids they should do this for Mommy and then weíd be done with the shoots for the night. So they agreed and we trudged off to find Tinkerbell. We found her.

Peter joined in the fun.

Then Tink must have flown away.

This picture cracks me up. Iím actually kind of glad they forgot to add Tink. I know I could have called and they would have put her in, but we have plenty with her and only this one without her. So my photo pass fix had been met. Official party time was approaching. Where did we head first?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-17-2010, 09:04 AM   #93
KathNY
Earning My Ears

Great pictures! You've definitely inspired me to make the most of my photopass card the next time we are at WDW.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 AM   #94
jmskinner
DIS Veteran

You are right, that is an amazing photo of the Darling family in front of the castle. Where are you?

And the non-Tink photo is really cute. I like little memories like that and all those trips and you never got that one before.
POR July 2006;POR June 13-21 2008;ASM Sept 26-28 2008;RPR July 14-16, 2009;POR July 16-21 2009;CBR Sept 4-7, 2009, POFQ Thanksgiving 2009, AKKV June 5-6, 2010, POFQ July 2010, AS Sports Sept 2010, POFQ Jan 2011, BLT Feb 2011, POP Apr 2011, SoG May 2011, POR July 2011, POR and POP Aug 2012, CSR Oct 2012, POR Sept 2013, GF Sept 2014

My DH wants another trip to WDW?!?! MNSSHP, F&W, and Diagon Alley A PTR for Sept 2014

Minions take over the MK and cause havoc at Gringott's
Old 11-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #95
Dolce27
It's kind of hard to ride with someone when your on vacation by yourself
I knew that impulsive decision would come back to haunt me!

Those photopass pic’s are awesome! It’s great that they have the Tink option.

Last edited by Dolce27; 11-17-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:06 PM   #96
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Your husband is so sweet to tell your kids that they really needed to take a picture with Tinkerbell for you.

The Photopass pictures turned out sooooo good, even the one where they forgot to put Tink in.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 11-18-2010, 03:31 AM   #97
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Great PP shots, loving the Tink ones esp
Old 11-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #98
Angies1274
DIS Veteran

Your photopass pics turned out great!!! Those Tink shots were definitely worth heading over to Main Street for.... they're sooooo cute!!!

Old 11-18-2010, 09:47 AM   #99
eksb327
Mouseketeer

The photopass pictures are great! I wonder if the missing magic photos happen often? I suppose that they take so many photographs per day that it's inevitable!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #100
dismagiclover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathNY View Post
Great pictures! You've definitely inspired me to make the most of my photopass card the next time we are at WDW.
I love my photopass! Though if I had a better camera and was a better photographer maybe I wouldn't be so dependent on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskinner View Post
You are right, that is an amazing photo of the Darling family in front of the castle. Where are you?

And the non-Tink photo is really cute. I like little memories like that and all those trips and you never got that one before.
I stayed out of most of the group shots because I didn't have a real costume. I think it ruined the effect so I just had the kids and DH in the pictures. I'm in pictures on Day 2 and 3 more. And I can guarantee there will be tons of pictures of me with my medal in my January trip report! I'm definitely going to document that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce27 View Post
Those photopass picís are awesome! Itís great that they have the Tink option.
The Tink thing is fun and it was especially fitting with the costumes. How is training? I ran 15 miles on Monday and I'm doing a 16 mile run tomorrow. It tires me out! I'm not sure I knew what I was getting into. Let me just say for the record: Training for a full marathon is way more difficult than training for the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
Your husband is so sweet to tell your kids that they really needed to take a picture with Tinkerbell for you.

The Photopass pictures turned out sooooo good, even the one where they forgot to put Tink in.
DH is really good at sticking up for me when the kids are giving me trouble! Sets a great example especially for the boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Great PP shots, loving the Tink ones esp
DH like the Tink ones best too, but I'm partial to the ones with the castle in the background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angies1274 View Post
Your photopass pics turned out great!!! Those Tink shots were definitely worth heading over to Main Street for.... they're sooooo cute!!!
I'm glad we did the Tink ones too. Even if we had to walk that extra hundred yards

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksb327 View Post
The photopass pictures are great! I wonder if the missing magic photos happen often? I suppose that they take so many photographs per day that it's inevitable!
I've seen other examples here on the boards where Tink wasn't added. Supposedly you can call photopass and they will add her in. But like I mentioned we have tons of examples of us holding Tink. This is the first time they left her out so I kinda like the picture! Makes me laugh!
Old 11-18-2010, 08:20 PM   #101
Dolce27
It's kind of hard to ride with someone when your on vacation by yourself
I knew that impulsive decision would come back to haunt me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismagiclover View Post
How is training? I ran 15 miles on Monday and I'm doing a 16 mile run tomorrow. It tires me out! I'm not sure I knew what I was getting into. Let me just say for the record: Training for a full marathon is way more difficult than training for the half
I'll PM you later. *ugh*
Old 11-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #103
marianas00
Mouseketeer

Location: Wherever our family's dreams bring us... currently PA

I love, love, love your trip reports. It is such a pleasure to seethe Darling family dressed as they should be in the world of neverland. Thank you for sharing this latest adventure.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:57 AM   #104
LoveMyTwoPrincesses
DIS Veteran

Great pictures once again!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:52 PM   #105
dismagiclover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Those are awesome photopass pics....what great memories you have of this trip! Everyone looks like they are having the time of their lives.....so nice to see!
We did have so much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianas00 View Post
I love, love, love your trip reports. It is such a pleasure to seethe Darling family dressed as they should be in the world of neverland. Thank you for sharing this latest adventure.
That is exactly the way I feel! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyTwoPrincesses View Post
Great pictures once again!
Thank you so much! I love them too!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: