Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #256
loganpaulsmom
DIS Veteran

At least you are still finishing your report even if it takes a while.. I went missing from the boards for like 5 months.. When I got back from my trip in May I was so depressed I couldn't get myself back on.. Until NOW.. Cause I have another trip plan.. YIPPEE!! Hopefully, I can actually finish my TR as well..
I have enjoyed reading about your adventure!! So fun!
Old 10-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #257
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Have been to Tiger Tiger, but not Aura. My new favourite bar is Mahiki which is Polynesian themed, feel right at home there Jewel Bar is nice as well, has different themed rooms and plays decent music to dance too

Have not heard about the meet this month, when and where is it?

Haven't started our TR yet, was supposed to but got sidetracked. Soon though
I've heard of Mahiki, maybe will get to check it out next time we visit! although would much rather visit the Polynesian for the first time and get one fo those crazy pineapple lapu lapu drinks!

Yeah that was a bit misleading, I should've added next October, the podcast are organising a seconfd London Paris trip and Pete is hopin to organise a party for the UK dis'ers! sounds so cool!

Looking forward to your report! although I have dancing practice 3 nights a week, tuition the other and trying to see DBF the rest! disboards is not getting the time it deserves!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #258
irishdancer86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganpaulsmom View Post
At least you are still finishing your report even if it takes a while.. I went missing from the boards for like 5 months.. When I got back from my trip in May I was so depressed I couldn't get myself back on.. Until NOW.. Cause I have another trip plan.. YIPPEE!! Hopefully, I can actually finish my TR as well..
I have enjoyed reading about your adventure!! So fun!
Wow so cool you have another trip planned already, I totally know what you mean about being too downhearted to get back on the dis after a brilliant holiday! if it makes you feel any better I was calculating and thinking about things like exams, building a house, saving to get married etc etc the next even slightly possible chance I get to come back to Florida will be 2014 and possibly even 2015!!! sooo not a nice statistic! but I will continue to read trip reports and dream!

I will look out for your PTR if your doing one!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:01 AM   #259
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdancer86 View Post
I've heard of Mahiki, maybe will get to check it out next time we visit! although would much rather visit the Polynesian for the first time and get one fo those crazy pineapple lapu lapu drinks!

Yeah that was a bit misleading, I should've added next October, the podcast are organising a seconfd London Paris trip and Pete is hopin to organise a party for the UK dis'ers! sounds so cool!

Looking forward to your report! although I have dancing practice 3 nights a week, tuition the other and trying to see DBF the rest! disboards is not getting the time it deserves!
Ah yes the famous Lapu Lapu, defo worth a try but be warned it is super strong!

Ooh we'll keep an eye on the boards nearer the time. Could be fun to meet our fellow UK Disers

Gosh you sound busy busy, I hope you can fit the boards in now and then. But I totally get it. The only time I can fully commit to the boards is the weekend (if I'm in), week days there just isn't enough time in the day

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: