Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #811
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellofolks View Post
Please do...Lori is an awful character and i dont think shes a good actress...even when she was on Prison break.
I don't like the TV character/actress that much. In the books she is no where near the annoying character she is on the series.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:29 PM   #812
AxlRose330
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown since 2013

Don't know if this was mentioned or not(didn't read all the posts. TL;DR and all that lol) but if they are all infected does that mean that Lori's baby is going to be born a walker?

And am I the only one thats surprised that Hershel lived? I thought he was going to go down with his farm. Like the captain of the titanic or something.

Again sorry if this has been mentioned before.
Hit me up on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Epic_Bryan
A Comittment to Excellence since 1988
Drink Up! Be Merry! Its a celebration!
I like shorts because they are comfy and easy to wear.
#WhyDoesStamosComeBeforeSaget
#PleaseKillMiceElf
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #813
Anjelica
Self-Declared Queen of WebSphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose330 View Post
Don't know if this was mentioned or not(didn't read all the posts. TL;DR and all that lol) but if they are all infected does that mean that Lori's baby is going to be born a walker?
People only reanimate after they have been "dead" as we know the term to be today. The baby is alive. Now - the question is this - what if the baby dies in the womb - does it become a walker at that point???
Old 03-19-2012, 04:07 PM   #814
AlwaysMoving
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxlRose330 View Post

And am I the only one thats surprised that Hershel lived? I thought he was going to go down with his farm. Like the captain of the titanic or something.

Again sorry if this has been mentioned before.
There is speculation that her baby will be immune to the virus. of course, more drama if she gives birth to a little zombie.

Yes, I am surprised Hershel survived. He seemed so focused on the walkers and protecting his farm that he appeared to be zoned out from everything everyone was saying to him.

My son brought up a good point. On the Talking Dead last night they spoke about the temperature during the scenes in this episode being shot in extreme temperatures (something like 27 degrees). Of course, when it is that cold, you can see the breath when people exhale. They had to remove this from the scenes, because it was explained that walkers don't breathe. However, my son asked me how they were making moaning sounds if they can't breathe, since it takes air movement to make sound.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #815
AxlRose330
Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown since 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelica View Post
People only reanimate after they have been "dead" as we know the term to be today. The baby is alive. Now - the question is this - what if the baby dies in the womb - does it become a walker at that point???
That seems to make sense. Although I thought there was a chance that she may have miscarried after she got in the car crash a couple weeks ago. But they never mentioned it.
Hit me up on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Epic_Bryan
A Comittment to Excellence since 1988
Drink Up! Be Merry! Its a celebration!
I like shorts because they are comfy and easy to wear.
#WhyDoesStamosComeBeforeSaget
#PleaseKillMiceElf
Old 03-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #816
AlwaysMoving
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK, now that is a far nastier thought than thinking back on what happened to Dale.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #817
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysMoving View Post
They need to put Lori in a cage and tape her mouth shut.

I think they are keeping her around so if the get surrounded by walkers again they can throw her to them to distract them while everyone else runs.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #818
AlwaysMoving
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by phorsenuf View Post
I think they are keeping her around so if the get surrounded by walkers again they can throw her to them to distract them while everyone else runs.
Sort of what Shane did to Otis.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #819
phorsenuf
Not so New Rule author on the DISSome discuss it calmly and some ...
Grandma Oboe

Location: Concord NH and now Davenport FL. Home to meth addicts and dislocated cowboys I'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysMoving View Post
Sort of what Shane did to Otis.
Exactly. What better us is there for her?

Last edited by phorsenuf; 03-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #820
JenM
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That reminds me of the pregnant woman in the Dawn of the Dead remake a few years ago. Granted, the mother had been bitten and turned before she gave birth...but she still had a zombie baby.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #821
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist

They mentioned Herschel surviving. Apparently they toyed with the idea of killing him but didn't like that direction. I'm glad that he went with them - he is a great character.

Yay to Merle coming back. Daryl needs something to do besides just be cool.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #822
hellofolks
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planogirl View Post
They mentioned Herschel surviving. Apparently they toyed with the idea of killing him but didn't like that direction. I'm glad that he went with them - he is a great character.

Yay to Merle coming back. Daryl needs something to do besides just be cool.
Merle is gonna give Daryl HEL! for showing a soft side. I love the guy Daryl has become...true team player. I think his whole life he has wanted to feel needed/cared for and with this group he does. You could tell he felt for Sophia and Carol....so sweet.

Stacy & Jason
married 9-19-2009

1985 Polynesian resort
1991 offsite @ Orange Lake resort
4/2010 All star Music
4/2011 offsite @ Orange Lake resort
10/2011 offsite
5/2012 offsite
4/2013 All Star Sports

Huge Buffalo Bills fan from Rochester, NY now in Indy since 6/03
Old 03-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #823
2BigKIdz
Is it still winter!?!?!?!

The Michonne character looks bad a$$! The zombie on chains is brilliant! They pose no risk because they can't bite or scratch and they keep her masked from the other walkers.

I have to give props to Andrea, she saved Carol and then was handling herself against the walkers. I found myself hoping she would make it which surprised me because next to Lori she has been my least favorite character this season.

Lori got what she asked Rick for then gets mad at him, give me a break! I like Rick with an attitude, it's time he stops letting Lori walk all over him. If the baby died in utero and became a walker, wouldn't it eat or tear it's way out

I am sure Carl is also upset about losing Shane, he loved him like an uncle and was close to him.

I am sure the batteries are dead on the cars in the road but surely there are some jumper cables somewhere.

I love Hershel I am so glad he didn't die! His poor family sure got wiped out. I think we got a little insite into why he was keeping the barn full of walkers, he thought the zombies were the biblical rising of the dead, just something a "little different".

What a great episode! If I hadn't read the spoiler I would have been on the edge of my seat the entire time!
Old 03-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #824
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist

I was cheering for Andrea too. She is annoying but I suspect that she is supposed to be. The actress that plays her seemed real nice on the Talking Dead.

Lori is different. She is just annoying whether she is meant to be or not.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #825
AlwaysMoving
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BigKIdz View Post

I have to give props to Andrea, she saved Carol and then was handling herself against the walkers. I found myself hoping she would make it which surprised me because next to Lori she has been my least favorite character this season.!
I was yelling at the screen the entire time telling everyone to not leave Andrea behind. I almost cried.

Quote:
Lori got what she asked Rick for then gets mad at him, give me a break! I like Rick with an attitude, it's time he stops letting Lori walk all over him. If the baby died in utero and became a walker, wouldn't it eat or tear it's way out !
I think perhaps Lori found comfort in having the two men pitted against each other because of her. She was pregnant and none of them knew who the father was (although more likley to be Shane's). It only solidified the possibility of her always having at least one of the men to fall back on in the event one of them died. Maybe she was upset that Shane is dead because she loved him, or maybe it is because her backup for "normalcy" is gone.

Quote:
I am sure Carl is also upset about losing Shane, he loved him like an uncle and was close to him.!
I am sure Carl did love Shane and looked up to him, but he was quick to shoot Shane (the walker) in the head and he even called Shane by name right after and that was when Rick told him that walker was not Shane (as we knew him). Then, there were no hysterics when asking his father what happened to Shane as they walked toward the farm. He was very calm, yet persistent to have answers. I would think, at that point would be the time for him to be upset about Shane's death and who did it would not have mattered. That is the reason why I questiond his reaction later. So, was he upset because Shane was dead or because his father was the one who killed him? Or maybe it wasn't Shane's death at all that caused him to be upset.....it was the realization, through Rick's explaination, that Shane was not the good guy Carl thoguht he was. Whatever is going on inside that little guy's head, I hope the next person they encounter is a child psychologist or behaviorist.

Quote:
I am sure the batteries are dead on the cars in the road but surely there are some jumper cables somewhere.!
Does anyone know how long it has been since everything went to crap? I would at least consider switching the batteries in the crap cars they are currently driving into a newer vehicle along the road somewhere.

Quote:
I love Hershel I am so glad he didn't die! His poor family sure got wiped out. I think we got a little insite into why he was keeping the barn full of walkers, he thought the zombies were the biblical rising of the dead, just something a "little different". !
In a way, I am glad Patricia died. Shane killed her husband and although Shane is dead, with Rick trying to convince everyone he did the right thing by killing Shane, I thought perhaps he would bring up what Shane did to Otis. I still think it is best to keep that a secret, but at some point it could come out.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: