Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #781
hellofolks
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Hia View Post
I think she had the two armless, jawless zombies chained to her as cover. Their scent masks hers from the other zombies, it enables her to walk undetected among the herds. Just a thought.
Oh good call!

Stacy & Jason
married 9-19-2009

1985 Polynesian resort
1991 offsite @ Orange Lake resort
4/2010 All star Music
4/2011 offsite @ Orange Lake resort
10/2011 offsite
5/2012 offsite
4/2013 All Star Sports

Huge Buffalo Bills fan from Rochester, NY now in Indy since 6/03
Old 03-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #782
angwill
I just want to live at WDW!

duplicate sorry

Last edited by angwill; 03-18-2012 at 11:25 PM. Reason: duplicate sorry
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #783
angwill

Quote:
I think she had the two armless, jawless zombies chained to her as cover. Their scent masks hers from the other zombies, it enables her to walk undetected among the herds. Just a thought.
Good thinking. It's not like she can walk fast with them dragging behind her so they would be there for some reason.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #784
hellofolks
Earning My Ears

And how did she (assuming it was her) rip the jaws out without being bitten? Bad. ***. Mammajamma!

Stacy & Jason
married 9-19-2009

1985 Polynesian resort
4/2010 All star Music
10/2011 offsite
5/2012 offsite
4/2013 All Star Sports

Old 03-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #785
JenM
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellofolks View Post
And how did she (assuming it was her) rip the jaws out without being bitten? Bad. ***. Mammajamma!
Same way she took off their arms. The sword.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #786
angwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysMoving View Post
Well Rick, if you ever wondered how Lori felt about Shane, you now have your answer.

What is up with Carl's reaction at the end when Rick told the group he killed Shane. Does Carl not remember that he put a hole in Shanes head and did the final kill? The reaction just seemed a bit misplaced.

The gore scene of chaos at the farm had me almost in tears as everyone was scattering and seemed to be dropping like flies. I thought Hershel was going to die.

Is the helicopter looking for survivors?

Seems the walkers don't eat until full. Whatever they were munching on at the opening of the episode, the helicopter distracted them and they walked away.

Michonne is awesome! She has those 2 walkers on chains and they did not seem to be trying to get at Andrea. Can't wait to see more of her.

That thing that looks like a prison at the end of the episode. Perfect location with solid protection. Now, they just need to figure out how to get the necessary weapons and supplies to kill off whatever is in there....if it is not already being used for something.....perhaps where Michonne stays????

For Hershel and the girls to have lived on the farm a long time, they certainly did not seem full of information about where they could go for temporary protection in the area.

They passed all those cars in the pile up and nobody mentioned trying to pull gas from some of the tanks or perhaps finding a better car.

Just too much to wait for fall.
On the talking dead they said Lori reacted the way she did out of guilt.

I think Carl acted the way he did because of the stress he is under at such a young age with all that happened at the farm accompanied by his father being so angry it just set him off crying. Heck his anger would have set me off as an adult after that situation.

On the talking dead they said the helicopter going over Atlanta was a sign of hope in a zombie apocalypse and who knows they may show it in season three again.

At the begining the walkers were munching on Ricks dead horse from season one. That is when the helicopter flew over Atlanta. Maybe they are ADHD walkers and can't pay attention for long without being distracted. lol

If the Michonne's zombies have been without arms and jaws long enough maybe by now they know it is useless to attack?

When the truck finally ran out of gas Rick mentioned he had been driving with the red light on for about an hour so they are far from the farm to where the prison shown at the end. I am wondering if maybe since the virus is in everyone if it will be over run by prison zombies who are stuck behind the fence? Then again maybe they found or made a way to excape and are roaming the woods they are in now?

I too wondered in the first season why they would not pick a nicer car or camper off the highway instead of the camper they had that gave them nothing but problems. I am surpised this time they didn't pick a bigger car they could all sit in and discuss everything that happened.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #787
angwill

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellofolks View Post
Her Katana which would be my weapon of choice in a zombie apocolypse. I was wondering why nobody had one yet.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:56 PM   #788
hellofolks
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by angwill View Post
Her Katana which would be my weapon of choice in a zombie apocolypse. I was wondering why nobody had one yet.
Word.

Stacy & Jason
married 9-19-2009

1985 Polynesian resort
4/2010 All star Music
10/2011 offsite
5/2012 offsite
4/2013 All Star Sports

Old 03-19-2012, 01:47 AM   #789
smidgy
dimples

ok, everyone.. please don't yell at me, or my stupidity.

but,. who the heck is Michonne?sorry, is that a rap 'artist" I don't know about, or rock star? or new actor?

if so, does she play a part I should know about in the series? I have beenwatching it from the start. not familiar at all with the comic books.

when watching tonight, I could only see a dark face with a hood. I could not tell if it was a male or female. wasn't even sure if the person was black, or just looked dark from the hood.

I actually thought it might be the black guy from one of the first episodes (the guy with the son that Rick first met up with.. it bugs me that we never heard frm them again.)
Old 03-19-2012, 04:52 AM   #790
wdwmom2
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Hopefully the Disney magic will kick in
my co-workers made me bath in Scope mouth wash
Fractured Prune is like donut Heaven

Quote:

Zombies......on a chain?!?!?!?

Can't wait to hear the story on that!!!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #791
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

Ok, who the heck is Michonne? And why are me and smidgy the only ones who have no clue????

I have been watching from day one and I have never heard of or seen anyone named Michonne.

Can anyone enlighten me? (and smudgy?)
Old 03-19-2012, 06:51 AM   #792
wdwmom2
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Hopefully the Disney magic will kick in
my co-workers made me bath in Scope mouth wash
Fractured Prune is like donut Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
Ok, who the heck is Michonne? And why are me and smidgy the only ones who have no clue????

I have been watching from day one and I have never heard of or seen anyone named Michonne.

No, make that three people that have no clue who this character is!!!

This story is getting more interesting!!! Seems to be getting more dark and mysterious!!!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #793
AlwaysMoving
DIS Veteran

According to the Talking Dead, Michonne is the hooded character with the walkers in last night's episode. Apparently she was in the comics. That is all they said and I hope nobody here spills anymore than that. She looks like the baddest thing that walked the earth!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #794
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post

She is a character from the comic books. The series has been loosely following the comic books and so there was much speculation about the badass Michonne making an appearance, as well as the prison, and the governor.

I don't read the comic books, but in discussions with people who do, those are the three things that kept coming up. Personally, after hearing their discussions, I'm not really excited about next season. Things seem to get more and more hopeless and removed from humanity... and I really like the human aspect of the show.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #795
minnie56
Whatever it is, he said it is prone to these pits
We iced it last night
And Fanny's your Aunt"

Yes, I think she's in the comic book....

She looks NASTY!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: