Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #61
Mrs. Darcy
DIS Veteran
 
Mrs. Darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,188

I thought it was odd that they sort of just gave up on finding Merle, especially his brother.

One thing I missed is what happened to Jim. He wasn't with them when they got to the CDC. I know he was bitten and got the fever, but did he die on his own? Did they kill him?? Poor Jim, I really liked him even though he had such a small part. The actor who played him did such a great job when Jim was discovered to have been bitten, when he kept saying "I'm ok i'm ok".

And why did the CDC doctor whisper in Rick's ear?
__________________

Last edited by Mrs. Darcy; 12-09-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Mrs. Darcy is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #62
Wall-E1
Dis DAD
Beware the mac & cheeseHas YAGEing down to a fine art
 
Wall-E1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Florida
Posts: 4,235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy View Post
I thought it was odd that they sort of just gave up on finding Merle, especially his brother.

One thing I missed is what happened to Jim. He wasn't with them when they got to the CDC. I know he was bitten and got the fever, but did he die on his own? Did they kill him?? Poor Jim, I really liked him even though he had such a small part. The actor who played him did such a great job when Jim was discovered to have been bitten, when he kept saying "I'm ok i'm ok".
He chose to be dropped off on the side of the road. He knew that he would die and turn into a zombie, but that is what he wanted.
__________________
1979 Polynesian - 1984 Polynesian - 1998 Dixie Landings - Dec 2003 Coronado Springs - Apr 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge - June 2004 All Star Sports - Oct 2004 Carribean Beach - Dec 2004 Port Orleans French Quarter - Jan 2005 Wilderness Lodge - May 2005 Pop Century - Oct 2005 Pop Century - Dec 2005 Dolphin Resort - Jan 2006 Disneyland Resort California - August 2006 Yacht Club - Sep 2006 Coronado Springs - Dec 2006 Dolphin Resort - Sep 2007 All Star Movies - Nov 2007 ABD Costa Rica - Feb 2008 Pop Century - August 2008 All Star Music - Sep 2008 All Star Movies - Nov 2008 Pop Century - Dec 2008 Boardwalk Villas - May 2009 Beach Club Villas - September 2009 All Star Movies (my son's 20th trip to WDW!) - Nov 2009 All Star Movies - and for 2010!!! - Jan 2010 Animal Kingdom Lodge - May 2010 Port Orleans Riverside - September 2010 Pop Century - December 2010 Contemporary - November 2011 Beach Club Villas - March 2012 Animal Kingdom Lodge - October 2012 Contemporary

Wall-E1 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #63
Mrs. Darcy
DIS Veteran
 
Mrs. Darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,188

I found out what Dr. jenner whispered in Rick's ear! Kighlight nelow if you want to know!!





*

When I tested everyones blood, your wife's blood shows she's pregnant."
__________________
Mrs. Darcy is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #64
Jabber_Jaws
DIS Veteran
 
Jabber_Jaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Down the road from the mouse
Posts: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy View Post

And why did the CDC doctor whisper in Rick's ear?
My guess. CDC guy has video cameras everywhere. Perhaps he saw the episode between Rick's wife and Shane, and gave him a heads up.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jabber_Jaws is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #65
DonkeyGreatness
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 170

Can't wait for Season 2!
DonkeyGreatness is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #66
natenapril
DIS Veteran
 
natenapril's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Alaska
Posts: 2,304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy View Post
I found out what Dr. jenner whispered in Rick's ear! Kighlight nelow if you want to know!!





*

When I tested everyones blood, your wife's blood shows she's pregnant."


Holy COW!! I wouldn't have guessed! I cannot believe we have to wait until October
__________________
DH me DD 17 DD12 DS9


natenapril is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 05:53 PM   #67
Iott Family
DIS Veteran
 
Iott Family's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,384

The CDC guy drew their blood remember?? I was thinking it came back showing her pregnant And that's what the guy whispered in his ear???
Iott Family is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #68
Mrs. Darcy
DIS Veteran
 
Mrs. Darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,188

Ok so since it was spilled (not by me lol) that Dr. Jenner whispered "your wife's pregnant", I can say I read it on a forum where some of the people said it was leaked out.

So who's baby is it? And I hate to say it but having a pregnant woman on the show makes the gruesomeness more scary. I mean how far will they draw the line? I think you know what I mean, but I don't want to say it.


Oh another thing, I read the zombies are called "geeks" because of the geeks in the sideshows that bit heads and other parts off animals.
__________________
Mrs. Darcy is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #69
DonkeyGreatness
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy View Post
Ok so since it was spilled (not by me lol) that Dr. Jenner whispered "your wife's pregnant", I can say I read it on a forum where some of the people said it was leaked out.

So who's baby is it? And I hate to say it but having a pregnant woman on the show makes the gruesomeness more scary. I mean how far will they draw the line? I think you know what I mean, but I don't want to say it.


Oh another thing, I read the zombies are called "geeks" because of the geeks in the sideshows that bit heads and other parts off animals.
Clearly it will be Shane's baby to create conflict amongst the group. If it was Rick's baby, that'd be pretty boring. And depending on how far along she is, Rick will know who the father is. Do you think Rick and Lori will welcome Shane into the family?
DonkeyGreatness is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #70
Mrs. Darcy
DIS Veteran
 
Mrs. Darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,188

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyGreatness View Post
Do you think Rick and Lori will welcome Shane into the family?

Uh no!
__________________
Mrs. Darcy is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #71
Brocktoon
21st Century Schizoid Man
 
Brocktoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Posts: 1,640

I'm really hoping the pregnancy forces a confrontation between Rick/Shane/Lori.

I've been a huge fan of the comic book since the 1st issue. I love the TV series ... it's very close to the book in many ways, with a lot of scenes ripped right from the pages. But there are other places that have become almost a 'What If' from the comic book, zigging one way when the story in the comic book zagged the other. It keeps me on my toes while also being true to Kirkman's vision.

Without giving major spoilers to those who may want to read the books, the Rick/Shane issues were resolved before the pregnancy was revealed and a direct Rick/Shane/Lori showdown never happened. It's something I wanted to happen and now I may get it on the series
__________________

Next Trip: Food & Wine Fest: 10/23 - 10/31 2014
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

- Neil Peart
Brocktoon is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #72
DonkeyGreatness
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Darcy View Post
Uh no!
DonkeyGreatness is offline  
Old 03-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #73
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 7,208

I had the whole season sitting on my DVR and finally got around to watching it over the weekend. Holy cow!!! That was great and I don't even like zombies!

Can't wait for Season 2.
__________________
What?
jrmasm is offline  
Old 03-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #74
jen0610
DIS Veteran
 
jen0610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ft Wayne IN
Posts: 4,452

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmasm View Post
I had the whole season sitting on my DVR and finally got around to watching it over the weekend. Holy cow!!! That was great and I don't even like zombies!

Can't wait for Season 2.
It just came out on DVD. DS16 and DD13 have been rewatching them every night.
jen0610 is offline  
Old 03-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #75
Planogirl
I feel the nerd in me stirring already
Oh well, let's look on the bright side
If I hadn't been so wiped out I would have kissed my anesthesiologist
 
Planogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Frisco,Texas
Posts: 45,665

I watched the first four episodes this weekend and then found out there are only two more in season 1. This is a great show and I hope that season 2 is much longer.

October? Ugh.
__________________
PG
Planogirl is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: