Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #1651
nemofans
DIS Veteran

I definitely enjoyed last night's epi! I felt bad for Daryl knowing he was abused & was hurt by Merle who left home w/out him. I loved the straight talk he gave Merle too about Merle being a d*ck. Daryl's move smashing the walker head in the truck was a nice move. I knew Daryl would be back shortly & at the right time! I'm glad Merle helped Rick out too. That may win him a couple bonus points w/the group (maybe) if he continues to change his attitude.
I was getting annoyed w/Rick making out w/the air & wandering around, but at least he said he knows it's not really her. I don't think he's done w/that b/c he thinks it means something. Yeah, it means you need to sleep!
I was wondering what happened to Tyrese & co. I thought that maybe they would come out & help so then they would be accepted into the group. I also thought, like the pp- who's w/the baby??? I figured Axel was going down since they focused on him & he was sharing more this epi. Same thing happened in T-Dog's final epi.

I've been BOO'd!!

8/2000 Grosvenor Resort (got engaged!), 11/2005 DL PPH CL, 12/2006 Poly, 02/2008 AKL, 2/2010 CR CL, 2/2011 DCL Magic, 11/2011 DL GCH, 10/2012 AKL CL

2013 Book Challenge: 87 out of 75 GOAL MET!!
2014 Book Challenge: 29 out of 85
Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #1652
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Aggggggh Andrea!!

And I am already mourning the fact that it looks like Daryl isn't even going to be in the next episode. Boo hoo.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #1653
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers
Aggggggh Andrea!!

And I am already mourning the fact that it looks like Daryl isn't even going to be in the next episode. Boo hoo.
Oh no what made you think that????
Old 02-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #1654
java
I am embracing the Turkey Butt
We have the mentally insane lab and the incredibly flatulent Bulldog
I'm the mean wife

I wouldn't miss Andrea if she were to come to an untimely death.

So the big question, which group will Tyrese end up being loyal to? Is it tyrese? Or am I making that name up?
Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #1655
Ginny Favers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyAddict View Post
Oh no what made you think that????
Because Rick is going on a run with Michonne and Carl. And all the preview scenes include just the 3 of them. There were no scenes from the prison. It made me think of the "18 Miles Out" episode, which took place entirely away from the farm.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #1656
Ginny Favers

Quote:
Originally Posted by java View Post
I wouldn't miss Andrea if she were to come to an untimely death.

So the big question, which group will Tyrese end up being loyal to? Is it tyrese? Or am I making that name up?
Me too!

And it is Tyrese-- I get the feeling that eventually they will come to their senses and get back with Rick's group. Did you see the way The Governor was looking at Sasha? I bet he does something to her to show what a wack-job he is, and she and Tyrese leave.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #1657
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Tyrse and Sasha will eventually go back to Rick's group once they find out what kind of leader the Governor is. But the other 2 men in Tyrse's group showed their true colors at the prison. I'm sure they will make themselves comfortable in Woodboro.

I was really wishing Maggie had a chance to talk to Andrea. I wanted to see Andrea's reaction to finding out what the Gov did to her.

But I ENJOYED last nights show. As usual, can't wait till next week!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #1658
nemofans
DIS Veteran

I am also guessing that Tyrese will leave once he finds out what the Gov really is & my prediction is that he does something to Sasha, which maybe will wake up Andrea.
Why hasn't Andrea figure out yet that she is an idiot?!? I was also hoping Maggie would say something & Glen would back her so Andrea could realize she is sleeping w/ & siding w/an a**hole. I knew she wouldn't stab the Gov either. Now that she saw Rick was unstable, she probably was more attracted to him & will try to sleep w/him next since psychos are her type.

I've been BOO'd!!

8/2000 Grosvenor Resort (got engaged!), 11/2005 DL PPH CL, 12/2006 Poly, 02/2008 AKL, 2/2010 CR CL, 2/2011 DCL Magic, 11/2011 DL GCH, 10/2012 AKL CL

2013 Book Challenge: 87 out of 75 GOAL MET!!
2014 Book Challenge: 29 out of 85
Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #1659
anniemae
Either she is eating a delicious meal, or she keeled over in starvation

One question I had is this: Was Andrea in cahoots with Ricks group about killing the Gov? Rick gave her the knife and it showed Andrea contemplating killing him. Also, when Ricks group was standing around that night listening to Beth sing, Herschel said something like, "don't worry, she is very persuasive." or something like that. It wasn't clear to me what was going on. All I could come up with was that Andrea agreed to kill the Gov for them.

I thought Andrea would want to stay with Ricks group.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #1660
Colleen27
DIS Veteran

I loved Carol last night... Her advice to Andrea was such a "wow" moment about how far she's come from being her husband's punching bag. That was great! Too bad Andrea didn't follow through, but we all knew she wouldn't. She's too hooked on "sitting pretty at the end of the world".

I wanted to slap Glen and Maggie for not speaking up about the Governor, though. They know better than anyone other than Merle what he's capable of, and they should know Andrea well enough to know she wouldn't have gone back knowing what the Governor did to Maggie.

Tyrese won't stay in Woodbury long. He's too much of a "do the right thing" personality to go along with the Governor's "ends justify the means" public face, much less the reality of his methods.

Tickerless once more...Kid-free trip on hold until fall 2014
How a Year Off Became a Year of Disney Magic! PTR
My Training Blog - From Fluffy to Fit: A Pooh Sized Runner's Quest to Run Disney
Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #1661
lttlmc3
You can ship it. I'll still eat it
If I were a ghost, I would def. stay at WDW!

Thumbs up

I can't believe nobody has talked about Andrea basically curbstomping that zombie. YOOOOOWWWW!!! How horrifying!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:44 AM   #1662
Ginny Favers

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemae View Post
One question I had is this: Was Andrea in cahoots with Ricks group about killing the Gov? Rick gave her the knife and it showed Andrea contemplating killing him. Also, when Ricks group was standing around that night listening to Beth sing, Herschel said something like, "don't worry, she is very persuasive." or something like that. It wasn't clear to me what was going on. All I could come up with was that Andrea agreed to kill the Gov for them.

I thought Andrea would want to stay with Ricks group.
I think the hopes were that either Andrea could persuade The Governor to lay off (which was Hershel's suggestion), or kill him in his sleep (Carol's suggestion). Rick's group sees Andrea as the peacemaker who can stop this conflict before it escalates, and so they're happy to let her go. Andrea always wants to be useful and probably had the idea that she could help Rick's group when she left, but in the end, she chickened out.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #1663
It'sWDW4me
Fairly new... still gets a tag :)
HOLD THE PHONE!
I think it's easier to reason with a CHIMPANZEE than to reason with a tween/early teen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lttlmc3 View Post
I can't believe nobody has talked about Andrea basically curbstomping that zombie. YOOOOOWWWW!!! How horrifying!
That close up was amazingly grusome!

There was a "behind the scenes" section on The Talking Dead last night where they showed how they did that scene. Pretty cool stuff. Andrea (don't remember her real life name ) was saying how the guy playing that walker was so very sweet she hated to even pretend to hurt him!

WDW Commando Member #120

Me; DS (17); Bear (6); Cosmo (6? He's a stray who found his home with us)

No more tickers for a very long while.

March 1986 - offsite; March 2002 - offsite; August 2006 - POP; August 2007 - OKW (free upgrade from ASMo!); August 2008 - POR; August 2010 - CBR ; August 2012 - DCL's Fantasy ; July 2013 - POP & 1st solo trip!
Old 02-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #1664
wiigirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lttlmc3 View Post
I have to admit....I kind of laughed.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 AM   #1665
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

I really enjoyed last nights episode. The whole thing with Morgan was soooooooooooo sad though.
Loved the interaction with Michonne and Karl. Especially that insane cat sculpture!! Nice to see her open up and Karl learn to trust someone else.
Missed Daryl a wee bit though LOL. Didn't miss Andrea at all!!!
Does anyone else think it's weird that Melissa McBride isn't listed in the title credits, only as "also starring" as the show starts?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: