Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2011, 06:51 AM   #556
NateNLogansDad
Still Wish'n

I feel like we just went down to departures with you and hopped onto a different plane There always seems to be that last day drama when we leave MCO. I think subconsciously we are trying to find a reason to stay in Florida

Glad you guys had so much fun and I really can't wait till the PTR starts. Hope all the wedding stuff is going according to plan. You two are going to have a blast....not just the wedding, I mean for the rest of your lives. You guys make such a cute couple
Old 03-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #557
Stefy
Fantasising of our next DCL & WDW Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Awesome TR Stef and Dave.

I really enjoyed reading along with your adventures. I can't wait for your PTR and to hear all about the wedding.
Thanks Its been a pleasure to share with you. Can't wait to start the PTR either

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateNLogansDad View Post
I feel like we just went down to departures with you and hopped onto a different plane There always seems to be that last day drama when we leave MCO. I think subconsciously we are trying to find a reason to stay in Florida

Glad you guys had so much fun and I really can't wait till the PTR starts. Hope all the wedding stuff is going according to plan. You two are going to have a blast....not just the wedding, I mean for the rest of your lives. You guys make such a cute couple
Thanks for reading along, has been great fun to share with you

We never want to leave Florida, if we could move there we would.

Thank you for the lovely comments, can't wait to share our wedding plans and disneymoon details with you. Is gonna be a fantastic time
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #558
Mickey_Mom
DIS Veteran

It's been so much fun following your TR!

Too funny, I had the same thought about going to Ghiradelli's and not having chocolate, but those shakes looked delicious!

Can't wait for your PTR to start and we can make sure to squeeze in a hello.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:40 AM   #559
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
It's been so much fun following your TR!

Too funny, I had the same thought about going to Ghiradelli's and not having chocolate, but those shakes looked delicious!

Can't wait for your PTR to start and we can make sure to squeeze in a hello.
Thank you for reading along, has been a pleasure to share

Yes if we can squeeze it in again this year we have to go for a sundae.

Hoping to start the PTR very soon, so stay tuned so we can start planning our little Dis meet
Old 03-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #560
Stefy

Hey guys

Finally started our PTR if you fancy joining us

Two Castles and a Polynesian Dream

See you there xoxo
Old 03-22-2011, 10:13 PM   #561
hollisterluva92
DIS Veteran

Great update! I'm so sad your trip is over I love living vicariously through you! Here's the candy things I was talking about, they're called mexican carmel wafers. It's the same brand and everything! http://www.mifiesta.com/cme00711.html
Those ghiradelli shakes look SO GOOD! I am putting that on my list for next time! I cannot wait for your next ptr/tr! My dream is to get married at Disney and have my honeymoon there! I will again be living vicariously through you on that trip too! Sorry about the cheeky cow at the airport I hate having such a horrid time, esp. when, like you said, your already depressed! If your ever near Missouri, let me know! I would love to meet you!

2014--August--MOVING TO FLORIDA FOR GOOD!!
2014--May--Best Friend Trip! All Star Sports
2013-DCP Spring--Entertainment Costuming/Character Performer
2010-Port Orleans Riverside (Mother/Daughter Graduation Trip) (Age 17)
2008-Saratoga Springs (Grandparents & Grandkids) (Age 15)
2007-All Star Music (High School Band Trip) (Age 14)
2004-Animal Kingdom Lodge (Age 11)
1998-Grand Floridian (Age 6 and Brother 6 months)
1997-Grand Floridian (Age 5)
1996-Grand Floridian (Age 4)
1995-Grand Floridian (Age 3)
Old 03-23-2011, 03:05 AM   #562
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollisterluva92 View Post
Great update! I'm so sad your trip is over I love living vicariously through you! Here's the candy things I was talking about, they're called mexican carmel wafers. It's the same brand and everything! http://www.mifiesta.com/cme00711.html
Those ghiradelli shakes look SO GOOD! I am putting that on my list for next time! I cannot wait for your next ptr/tr! My dream is to get married at Disney and have my honeymoon there! I will again be living vicariously through you on that trip too! Sorry about the cheeky cow at the airport I hate having such a horrid time, esp. when, like you said, your already depressed! If your ever near Missouri, let me know! I would love to meet you!
Hey girl Thanks for the link, they do look good Thanks for reading along, has been so much fun to share.

It would be wonderful to get married in Disney and we very nearly did. Here's hoping to a Disney Wedding and Honeymoon for you
Old 03-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #563
shymmeri
Earning My Ears

Hi Stefy,
I've just spent the last couple of days reading your trip report from start to finish. I don't normally post but I had to say thank you for sharing your experiences. I have really enjoyed reading along. It's made me even more excited for our trip in September. (We fly out to Florida on your wedding day so I will make sure to have a toast to you both on the plane!) I'm just off to start reading your PTR now. Thanks again,
Sharon
Old 03-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #564
dekkerdisneydreamer
Raising Disneyholics one at a time!

Hi Stefy and Dave,
I have spent the last week on and off reading your adventure of last year. How sweet it all has been to follow you two through your trip. Thank you for sharing your highlights and lowlights (we all have them!). I am subbing to your PTR now.

Old 03-25-2011, 03:09 AM   #565
Stefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shymmeri View Post
Hi Stefy,
I've just spent the last couple of days reading your trip report from start to finish. I don't normally post but I had to say thank you for sharing your experiences. I have really enjoyed reading along. It's made me even more excited for our trip in September. (We fly out to Florida on your wedding day so I will make sure to have a toast to you both on the plane!) I'm just off to start reading your PTR now. Thanks again,
Sharon
Hi there, thanks for reading the TR hope you enjoyed it

You are going to have a great time in September and thanks for the toast we'll look to the sky for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekkerdisneydreamer View Post
Hi Stefy and Dave,
I have spent the last week on and off reading your adventure of last year. How sweet it all has been to follow you two through your trip. Thank you for sharing your highlights and lowlights (we all have them!). I am subbing to your PTR now.
Hi there, thank you for the lovely comments and for reading along

See you both over at the PTR
Old 03-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #566
hollisterluva92
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
Hey girl Thanks for the link, they do look good Thanks for reading along, has been so much fun to share.

It would be wonderful to get married in Disney and we very nearly did. Here's hoping to a Disney Wedding and Honeymoon for you
No problem, I'm tempted to order some! I'm thinking I'll call Disney merchandise and see if they can ship those and some white chocolate pretzels to me! I've been dying for them! Thanks so much, you really touched my heart saying that

2014--August--MOVING TO FLORIDA FOR GOOD!!
2014--May--Best Friend Trip! All Star Sports
2013-DCP Spring--Entertainment Costuming/Character Performer
2010-Port Orleans Riverside (Mother/Daughter Graduation Trip) (Age 17)
2008-Saratoga Springs (Grandparents & Grandkids) (Age 15)
2007-All Star Music (High School Band Trip) (Age 14)
2004-Animal Kingdom Lodge (Age 11)
1998-Grand Floridian (Age 6 and Brother 6 months)
1997-Grand Floridian (Age 5)
1996-Grand Floridian (Age 4)
1995-Grand Floridian (Age 3)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: