Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 09:25 AM   #1351
deezeealum
Mouseketeer

Does anyone else think that Lily would realize this isn't her hubby she was making out with?!? He was trying soooo hard yesterday saying "isn't this what you want?" Cane would never be so pushy. As much as I like the character and more importantly the actor (can you say Yummy) this story line is just too much to follow. It just has Lily having to swallow more lies from Cane and his family since his sister really isn't dead.
BTW beside the writers not having any clue where to go or how to write this story line they should start looking back at what they have writtten. Losing alot of credibility with their viewers. IE the letter behind the couch @ lily's.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:28 AM   #1352
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Summer Previews!!!

It's going to be the summer to beat all summers," declares Co-Head Writer Scott Hamner.

Caleb/Lily/Colin/Genevieve: For weeks, Cane's evil twin brother, Caleb, has been gaslighting Lily into believing that her late husband has been visiting her so Colin can make a grab for her kids. "This story is incredibly exciting. All of our key characters are going to come together so that Jill, Lily, Neil, Sofia, Caleb -- everyone who is in any way touched by this story -- are going to have a night in which the kidnapping of the children is going to lead to some really shocking revelations. It's got to be a huge tune-in to see who gets those kids and how because by this point, there are all sorts of people with conflicting agendas. And the involvement of Genevieve is going to be a key part in how this story explodes."

Phyllis/Billy/Victoria/Daniel/Daisy: "We're going to see Phyllis cleverly lure Daisy back to Genoa City, and Daisy will become one of the deciding factors in how the story unfolds. As questionable as Daisy's past is, it isn't going to guarantee that Billy and Victoria will be the winners in this fight. The custody battle will take a serious toll on Billy and Victoria's marriage. "When Billy brought Lucy to Victoria, she entreated Billy to promise her that they would never lose Lucy. So Billy has now put that promise into the realm of uncertainty. It's such a profound betrayal that Victoria feels the marriage is on the verge of collapsing. So at the point at which they need each other the most, they are in this really tragic and unhappy fight of their lives for this baby." The pressure causes Billy to revert to his old ways. "Billy just feels so guilty and is filled with such self-loathing that he is going to begin to act out in some of the ways that caused him so many problems in the past. He does not womanize because he just loves Victoria too much, but he does begin to lose himself in drinking heavily. There is some possibility that he's going to begin gambling again, so he's really on a downward spiral."

Adam/Diane/Victor: Adam enlists Diane in a scheme to destroy Victor's business venture. "You know you just take your chances when you m make any kind of agreement with Adam. He is treacherous and generally no good comes of making deals with this guy. So Diane is really tempting fate by throwing her lot in with Adam, but the plan is going to just be so scintillating and seductive to Diane in the aftermath of this very bitter disintegration of her marriage to Victor that she's going to be a bit reckless. This is going to be a great story because it is really based in the original aspects of the character of Diane, who was capable of just about anything. So we're honoring the character of Diane as we escalate the stakes in this story of revenge that Adam and Diane are intending against Victor." Could there be a possible romance between the conspirators? "There's definitely some chemistry there."

Malcolm/Sofia/Neil: Sofia must confess the truth about the paternity of her baby to Malcolm and Neil, leaving the Winters family in turmoil. "There's going to be a health issue which is going to force this revelation. Sofia is going to struggle about what the right thing to do is. This indiscretion with Neil has now come back to haunt her, but the implications for the entire family are so enormous because of the history of Malcolm and Neil revolving around Lily's paternity. The emotional repercussions are going to be very extreme, but Sofia's really going to have to step up and tell the truth, even though it's not clear to her that it's the best thing to do."

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-20-2011, 09:32 AM   #1353
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Michael Muhney said on Twitter last night:

"Did Adam sleep w/Ashley? No. Did he sleep w/Phyllis? No. He was blackmailed by Skye. He's not a horn-dog. Relax about Adam/Diane. Enjoy.."

So I'm not sure if Adam has an affair with Diane. I read yesterday Nick and Diane will hook up again over the next few weeks.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 05-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #1354
"Got Disney"
They’re like Lays chips...just cant get enough
Little Angels come and take them away
We need to smack them all in the heads and say "WAKE UP YAHOOS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
the female accomplice is his mom! We will see her on screen starting next week.
I still think we are looking at Cane pretending to be Colin. I just hate Lily is the victim here. She doesn't deserve this. I did hear that Daniel will be one of her strongest advocates.
I hope your right....makes a lot of sense...or the writers still have that option. And I think you meant to say Caleb and not Colin .Seems Lily would know if it was not cane because after all...its not...but in the soap world anything goes....

I agree that I still don't think Cane is dead....and that that is really Cane. That will be the twist at the end...or Caleb will fall in love with Lily and kill his dad and take on Cains identity.

The Sharon story is getting boring again....same old same old everyday.....they need to add some drama and eye contact between her and the Vet.....I want to see more of what she is reading on the internet...not just that she is looking at the computer. That story line with her and being charged with murder has dragged on wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long.....lets clear her and have her fall inlove with the Vet and be found...lets get on with it.

And I want to see someone slap or punch Victor in the face...the way he spoke to Nikki was verbal abuse...he is a womanizer and he is an abuser(verbally). He is very cruel with how he treats woman....family and non family members.

just relax Mun :wooho
Old 05-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #1355
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

and family members

don't count out what he does to them.

and yet they all stand by him - crap - he's a cult leader
Old 05-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #1356
FLRunna
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
...gees writers - can't you come up with something new???? try using your imaginations once and a while instead of recycling old and not so old storylines
Their imaginations are limited....the Cain/Lily/Caleb story will be a recently recycled William Bardwell/Gloria/Jeffrey Bardwell storyline. ...and then there was the Blade/Ashley/Rick storyline........yada, yada....
Old 05-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #1357
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Ashley has been barred from seeing Tucker. Katherine is suspicious. Ashley was shocked then actually tried to go into the room but Katherine motioned to the security guard and he blocked her path. Ashley then let loose "You never gave a damn about Tucker, you're so willing to overlook everyone's faults-- Victor's, Nikki's, everyone but Tucker's. You kept pushing him away, week after week, month after month. Do you have any idea how much that hurt him? I kept telling him someday she's gonna come around but guess what? You never ever did and now he's in there, your son and he's fighting for his life and you dare tell me that I can't go to him. You can't keep me from him." She tried to go in the room again but was stopped once more then Katherine said, "Yes I can. Now, I have taken out an order of protection until I can make sure that you are no threat to Tucker. My dear, you're not going anywhere near him." Ashley was shaking her head in disbelief and anger.

since on the preview for US Tuesday/CDN Monday, Katherine fires Ashley from Jabot. She said and this is verbatim "Regardless of your guilt or your innocence, you are fired from Jabot." I guess Katherine's gargantuan ego couldn't handle the truth because every word Ashley said was true.

She should know Ashley well enough, I understand erring on the side of caution but to fire Ashley as well. Beyond that, she's not going to continue to purchase Newman stock. It looks like Tucker's incapacitation is benefiting Victor greatly now that his BFF Katherine is running McCall Unlimited contrary to how Tucker would have. Nice job Katherine!! Sofia strenuously objected but it fell on deaf ears. But, she gets kudos from me for voicing her concerns. Katherine couldn't care less about what Tucker wants. She's keeping him alive against his wishes to try to make up for being an absentee then cruel mother. Now, she's running his business to benefit her friends.

LILY

She has formally ended her sessions with her therapist. She dismissed Neil and Jill so she can obsess over the doppelganger. They show concern and she's curt. Neil went to visit her, she made no secret of the fact that she didn't want him there. When Neil left, Cane's twin was close to the door, hidden from Neil's view.

Neil wants to get together with Malcolm, Sofia and Devon to discuss Lily. He ran into Jill who voiced her concern about Lily not being herself. He spoke to her therapist who was reluctant to say anything (obviously it's confidential) but did finally admit that she was no longer going to see her. Lily lied right to Neil's face saying that in her session, she and her therapist cleared a lot of things up. A blatant lie!! He said he'd call her in a day or two, not wanting to crowd her.

MORE MONDAY SPOILERS

A distraught Victoria to Traci: I want my baby girl, I want her back.

A smiling Phyllis to Lucy as she hands her to Daniel: This is your Daddy.

Old 05-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #1358
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILER 5/23-5/27

Monday
Caleb makes a disturbing suggestion to Colin
Kay derails Tucker's plans
Ashley continues to deceive

Tuesday
Katherine tells Ashley to stay away from Tucker
Billy and Victoria get a surprise visitor
Chance's news upsets Nina he's going back to the military

Wednesday
Nina faults Heather for Chance's decision
Sharon opens up her to Same about her past
Phyllis is angry at Daniel

Thursday
Colin and Caleb move forward with their plan
Lily's desire for "Cane" overwhelms her
Billy is angry about Phyllis' decision

Friday
Nick and Adam bond over Sharon's memory
Lily worries about her mental health
Nikki suspects the truth about Abby
Cane's mom Genevieve makes her presence known in GC

Last edited by HonnyDipp; 05-21-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:48 AM   #1359
DaParkers
The original DISard of Oz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Got Disney" View Post
And I want to see someone slap or punch Victor in the face...the way he spoke to Nikki was verbal abuse...he is a womanizer and he is an abuser(verbally). He is very cruel with how he treats woman....family and non family members.
It's not just women. What man does he treat well?
Old 05-21-2011, 09:03 AM   #1360
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday's FULL US EPISODE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/rebrant1#p/u/2/MoxHTvCOSzo

Old 05-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #1361
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

New promo!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4yLD...e_gdata_player

Old 05-21-2011, 02:35 PM   #1362
december
DIS Veteran

Kay wonders if Sofia knew about Tucker’s secret son

Sofia admits she was surprised by the revelation

Kay instructs Neil to stop McCall International from participating in the Newman Enterprises IPO

Sofia argues in favor of following through with Tucker’s plans

Sofia promises her unconscious boss that she’ll take care of business, his way

Colin congratulates his evil son, Caleb, for his successful impersonation of Cane

Caleb responds by suggesting the duo ramp up their plot to grab the twins

Caleb wants to murder Jill, Neil and Lily!

Hoping to control his defiant son Caleb, Colin orders Caleb not to hurt anyone

Colin worries because Caleb’s last plan ended up causing the Samantha’s death

Meanwhile, Caleb’s impersonation of Cane has caused Lily’s grip on reality to slip

Lily wonders if she’s lost her mind, but still avoids her therapist

“Cane” pays Lily another visit and tells her that her family want to keep them apart

Colin tells Caleb that the Winters family is increasingly concerned about Lily’s mental health, so their plan is very close to success

Caleb asks Colin if he can keep Lily as his plaything

Colin appears to agree to Caleb’s request

Colin is not only unaware that Caleb is Genevieve’s minion – he doesn’t know that Caleb secretly hates his father

Genevieve arrives for a secret meeting with Caleb

Colin’s carefully wrought plan begins to spin out of control

Sofia spends some very unnerving time with Lily

Lily freaks out over her need to be with a dead man

Frustrated and panicked, Lily confronts “Cane” and demands that he leave her alone!

Neil is there for Lily when she goes to him and asks him to take care of her children because she fears she’s losing her mind

Lily loses her grip on reality

Tucker remains in a coma

Still unaware that she was the driver, Abby is questioned about the night Tucker was hit

During the interview, Abby loses it and admits setting up the cabin hook up between Tucker and Diane

Abby believes her confession will help Ashley

Sadly, Abby has only provided more evidence of Ashley’s alleged motive for trying to kill Tucker

Ashley continues to allow everyone to think she was driving

Ashley is arrested for the attempted murder of Tucker McCall

Believing that Ashley may be experiencing delusions and hallucinations, and could be dangerous, Kay forbids Ashley’s post bail attempt to visit Tucker

Kay fires Ashley from Jabot after she hears Ashley apologize to Tucker

Ashley is outraged by Kay’s betrayal

Kay is impressed by Jack’s argument in favor of his running Jabot again

Jack brags to Victor that he is thisclose to taking control of Jabot

Unbeknownst to Jack, Victor is planning his own Jabot takeover – and Kay knows it!

Kay is troubled by her conscience as she decides who to give Jabot to

John Abbott appears to Kay and gives her his considered opinion

Chance’s military friend Sgt. Goldman arrives in town with a request

Chance’s decision upsets his mother

Nina puts the blame for Chance’s return to military service at Heather’s door

Chance leaves town in one direction, Heather goes in another as an out of town job pulls her away from Genoa City

Phyllis attempts to manipulate Daniel’s emotions about Lucy

Daniel’s reaction prompts his mother to blow her stack

Phyllis retaliates by using Restless Style as a weapon in the battle for Lucy

Traci listens as Victoria pours out her woes

The consequences of her own rash act catch Phyllis by surprise

Sharon reveals some of her history to Sam

Nick and Adam find common ground

Worlds collide at an AA meeting

Nikki grows suspicious about Abby’s secret

Spoilers for Next Week

Nikki’s drinking escalates

Nick and Diane get up close and very personal

Phillip returns

Ashley and Kay argue

Nick and Adam take a trip to New Mexico to meet with a forensics expert

Colin puts his plan to kidnap the babies into action

Genevieve’s revenge causes havoc

Samantha’s presence is felt by her loved ones

Spoilers for down the road: May Sweeps

It may be too late for a remorseful Colin to repair the damage he’s caused

Caleb’s evil plan to steal the babies escalates, bringing Jill, Neil and Sofia to Lily’s side after Maddie and Charlie are kidnapped

The kidnapping puts in play a series of shocking revelations as the fate of Cane and Lily’s children is decided

Conflicting agendas are brought to a head by Genevieve

Another big twist changes the dynamics of the Atkinson/Ashby family

Cane’s re-emergence gives Lily the strength to fight for the future they always wanted

Genoa City is shocked by the truth about Cane

Phyllis brings Daisy back to Genoa City

Billy and Victoria struggle to keep custody of Lucy

Daisy’s past actions become nobody’s trump card

Billy struggles to keep his promise to Victoria, as Victoria begins to feel their marriage slipping away

Billy resorts to drinking to dull the pain… and considers a return gambling

Adam and Diane plot to undermine Victor’s professional aspirations

Diane finds herself swept away by her untrustworthy partner

Diane’s desperation to avenge herself leads her to reckless behavior

Adam and Diane teeter on the edge of taking their partnership to a more personal level

Health problems force Sofia to consider telling Malcolm the truth

Sofia considers all her options as she wonders what’s best for everyone

Sofia makes her decision

Upheaval undermines the Winters family when they need each other the most

Genoa City is shocked by the truth about Cane

Victoria and Billy fight for their daughter as Phyllis and Kevin throw up every roadblock possible

Chloe’s legal troubles may swing Delia’s custody case in Billy’s favor

Nikki’s drinking continues to drag her down

Nick and Adam grudgingly work together to restore Sharon’s reputation

Conflict develops when Adam and Nick can’t agree on a plan

Sharon continues to be haunted by the loss of Cassie

Sam reaches out to Sharon and helps her healing process

Sharon and Sam grow closer

Sam gives Adam serious competition for Sharon’s heart

A healthier Sharon begins to think about returning home, clearing her name, and being with her children again

Abby’s actions alter the power balance between Newman Enterprises, Jabot, Chancellor Industries and McCall Unlimited

Adam becomes a serious impediment to Victor’s master plan to control his children, his company, and his future

Victor is infuriated by Adam’s unexpected position of power and influence

Jack continues to plot and scheme to even the score with Victor – and maybe reclaim Jabot as well if everything falls into place

Paul’s 18 year old son Rick pops up in Genoa City and mixes it up with two young ladies… sweet, shy, and trusting Hunter, and Selena, a brilliant, studious Latina.

Noah’s ex-girlfriend, Eden, returns to Genoa City
Old 05-21-2011, 03:18 PM   #1363
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Don't get too excited about Heather leaving GC. Eden is leaving for her maternity leave. She is still under contract, she will be back! As of 2 days ago, she's waiting to have her son Blue, but she will be back on set by mid summer!

Old 05-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #1364
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SOW Scans!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #1365
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

Ashley is fired from Jabot, Victor tells Katherine that Jack has always screwed up his chances so Victoria should take Ashley's place
Daniel gets custody of Lucy, Phyllis is continuing to pressure him saying that they are the biological family and Billy bought Lucy
Rafe tells Billy that the DA is considering pressing charges. Billy is ready to answer any questions and get the charges dropped
On Traci's advice, Victoria leaves a message for Daniel apologizing for pressuring him and will accept any decision that he makes
Nina has planned a vacation for herself and Chance but he breaks the news saying he is going to return to the military, she's crushed
Jack learning of Ashley's firing, decides to convince Katherine to put him in charge despite the fact he's screwed up his past chances
Daniel still wants Billy and Victoria to adopt Lucy. Since he has custody, he'll stay in Villy's garage apartment while Lucy lives w/ them

Next - Paul comes to Heather's defense when Nina lashes out at her for Chance's decision; Sharon tells Sam that Cassie can come by anytime, Sam asks who Cassie is; Adam and Diane run into Nick at Gloworm

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: