Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #91
december
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
seriously are you a writer?? cause thats exactly what they did.

it's the dumbest storyline EVER.

so here's how it went today (in Canada - Tomorrow for you guys

Meggie's all yacking to him about how do you feel, it'll be over soon, should i call 911 and waste money - after all it'll be my money in a few hours blah blah blah and how she can't wait then right at the end Victor sits up, grabs her and asks "what's the rush"

just when we were hoping for a missing victor, maybe a victor in a coma for a few years he perks up and is back to normal.

why oh why couldn't he be the one in that medical condition instead of Murphy - a silent mumbles??????? wonder if i can ask Santa for that next month.
Seriously? Thank goodness-I was wondering if the writers really thought we were that stupid! That someone would "marry" them with Victor obviously drugged! And it made no sense for Murphy to signal danger, then for Ronan to drop it and let Kay move him. So I guess they got the info from Murphy and clued in Victor!

Um......if my child was moving 800 miles away, I would be spending the day with him, not with my mother! Where was Reed? At daycare?

Nikki looked beautiful in the previews for tomorrow.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #92
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

reed was with JT - him and Mac got married and victoria eventually ended up at the house just in time for the wedding.

it was a sad moment to see a mother have to let her son go knowing how much it was killing her.

personally - with all the money she has - i'd be moving to \washington AND getting my lawyers on the case once again.

i'm actually surprised she doesn't buy a condo in the city so she can fly up there every weekend or every other weekend. come one people - with all that money (and she has WAY more then JT) she couldn't be with Reed every day if she wanted.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2010, 06:32 AM   #93
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Victor/Nikki SPOILER!!!

Melody Thomas Scott and Eric Braeden are on the cover of CBS Soaps In Depth

Victor confronts Meggie and tells her he was aware of what she was doing. He had switched her pills with placebos and marrying her was just a ruse to trap her. The marriage was not legal. When Meggie tries to escape Ronan arrives with Murphy in a wheel chair and she is arrested. Victor also realizes that Meggie was spiking Nikki's drinks.

Nikki turns to Deacon after seeing Meggie's web page in which she announces that she and Victor are married and theymake love. Victor goes to see Nikki to tell her what Meggie had done and walks in on Nikki in bed with Deacon. When Victor starts attacking Deacon Nikki lights into him telling him he has no right to intefere in her life since he is now married to Meggie. Victor then tells Nikki the truth. Nikki is "distraught, shocked and hating herself" for the assumptions she made and turning to Deacon. Victor is furious and tells Nikki it is over between them. Nikki ask Victor to forgive her but he refuses. According to the writer Victor is "done" with Nikki because he feels totally betrayed by Nikki sleeping with Deacon but also by the fact that Nikki had so little faith in him that she would believe that he would elope with Meggie regadless of what she read on the internet.

The writer previewing the story line says that this will be a "pivotal" moment in Nikki's "journey" to sobriety. Nikki will be surrounded by people who love her who now know that she was drinking and they are going to be very supportive and will intervene to help her stay sober. But it will be a tough road for Nikki.

Victoria shows up at the rehab and comforts her mother. There is no indicator from the story whether Victoria finds out that Nikki is involved with Deacon.

As far as Nikki and Victor's relationship the writer said "Victor and Nikki are tied together in a way that can never be completely broken." But both of them will be moving in different directons.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #94
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Day by Day SPOILERS for 11/8-11/12

Monday, 11/8
Timing Is Everything
Jack must make a choice;
Heather wonders what Ronan is hiding.

Tuesday, 11/9
Adam and Skye Do Battle
Nick reevaluates his priorities;
Gloria causes trouble for Jeff and Kevin.

Wednesday, 11/10
Phyllis Becomes Daisy's New Ally
Abby comes to a decision about her relationship with Daniel;
Kevin and Chloe have an encounter with the police.

Thursday, 11/11
Billy Vows to Protect Delia
Daisy's manipulations might work on Jana;
Blake gets friendly with Cane's family.

Friday, 11/12
A Proposal for Another Newman
Diane and Jack are trapped together;
the new D.A. has a plan for Heather.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #95
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

More pics from Y&R down in New Orleans!

One of my good friends is down in New Orleans on business and she's been posting pics all week. She said Michael Muhney is very sweet and he even posed for some pics with her. She said that they were actually filming in a cemetery yesterday, wonder where that's going! Enjoy the pics!!

Old 11-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #96
beattyfamily
DIS Cast Member
Has Oodles of Poodles
And the Tag Fairy wants to hug them all!!

Victoria =

It was a tear jerker!

But why didn't they talk about talking on the phone everyday or her visiting all the time?? That is what i would have been saying.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #97
Promomx2
DIS Veteran

And why didn't Victoria talk about the computer and webcams? And why couldn't they let Reed stay with her while they find a place and get settled?

And again, where were the twins while Lilly was at the wedding?
Old 11-05-2010, 02:15 PM   #98
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

I was yelling at the TV for Victoria to call her attorney and have custody awarded to her as JT must be an unfit father.....Reed was NOT strapped into a child safety seat.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #99
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

hahahahah you noticed that too did ya lol

and neither of them put their belts on either.

i'm going to miss todays show - we're off to Niagara Falls in an hour to see the christmas lights tomorrow.

Mickey and Minnie will be there too who says you have to go all the way down to WDW to see them

i'll have to wait until i get back on sunday to watch it.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #100
NC State
DIS Veteran

Sounds nice Kurby, hope you have a good time.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 11-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #101
momrek06
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OPShell Smuggler!
BEE FRAGMENTS??? I do NOT eat bees!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
we're off to Niagara Falls in an hour to see the christmas lights tomorrow. Mickey and Minnie will be there too who says you have to go all the way down to WDW to see them.
Have fun, Kurbs and fam!!!

So someone up thread mentioned Nikki's hair, it did look really nice today. I love THAT style for her! As far as her and Deacon ... ewwwww. I do like the "friendship" they have BUT THAT IS IT ... now it is ewww.

And Vikki, omg, I was crying as she said goodbye to Reed ...

Could Daisy's "stuffing" be more fake?

Loved at the end when Vic GRABBED Meggie ...

Thanks, Honny, for the NOLA pics!!! It always looks to me like the Y&R cast just really love each other and has a blast all the time!!!

KAR

Old 11-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #102
MySassy
Earning My Ears

Thanks for posting info about yr. I enjoyed reading everyones remarks and I really enjoyed the pictures provided here. As stated it seems like everyone did enjoy each others company while filming in New Orleans...
Glad I found this board... I knew from posting here before on disboard there was a yr board.. It took a while but I wouldn't give up until I found it....

Elvis started his career under the name The Hillbilly Cat.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #103
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by MySassy View Post
Thanks for posting info about yr. I enjoyed reading everyones remarks and I really enjoyed the pictures provided here. As stated it seems like everyone did enjoy each others company while filming in New Orleans...
Glad I found this board... I knew from posting here before on disboard there was a yr board.. It took a while but I wouldn't give up until I found it....
YEAH!!! More and more Y&R DISer's stopping by our thread!!!

Welcome, MySassy!

KAR

Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #104
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized, Phyllis runs into Sharon at Crimson Lights and tells her about it
* Meggie tries to make a run for it but is stopped by Ronan, Heather, Murphy and a police officer
* Katherine and Nina tell Victoria about Meggie being a murderer, con artist, fake marriage to Victor
* Kyle reads the Restless Style article about Diane, he's not happy w/ Phyllis, wants nothing to do w/ her
* Victor finds Deacon and Nikki together, he insults Nikki and says they're through, Nikki's left crying
* Deacon is kicked out of the rehab center but begs that Nikki stay, he asks Victoria to tell Nikki he's sorry
* Victoria is shocked to find out about Deacon and Nikki but tells Nikki its not her fault, its Victor and Meggie's
* Heather and Nina are talking about Murphy and notice Ronan's reaction, they are wondering what's wrong
* Diane misses her flight to New York for her job interview, Victor is leaving Genoa City offers to take her

Next - Kyle asks Jack why he is involved with someone like Phyllis; Jeffrey tells Kevin that the money is gone; Chloe sees the bookie warning Kevin

Old 11-05-2010, 07:50 PM   #105
momrek06

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonnyDipp View Post
* Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized, Phyllis runs into Sharon at Crimson Lights and tells her about it
* Meggie tries to make a run for it but is stopped by Ronan, Heather, Murphy and a police officer
* Katherine and Nina tell Victoria about Meggie being a murderer, con artist, fake marriage to Victor
* Kyle reads the Restless Style article about Diane, he's not happy w/ Phyllis, wants nothing to do w/ her * Victor finds Deacon and Nikki together, he insults Nikki and says they're through, Nikki's left crying
* Deacon is kicked out of the rehab center but begs that Nikki stay, he asks Victoria to tell Nikki he's sorry
* Victoria is shocked to find out about Deacon and Nikki but tells Nikki its not her fault, its Victor and Meggie's
* Heather and Nina are talking about Murphy and notice Ronan's reaction, they are wondering what's wrong
* Diane misses her flight to New York for her job interview, Victor is leaving Genoa City offers to take her

Next - Kyle asks Jack why he is involved with someone like Phyllis; Jeffrey tells Kevin that the money is gone; Chloe sees the bookie warning Kevin
Whatttt, isn't he like 8yo ... why would he even be reading Restless Style and why would he know that Phyllis is the co-editor and why is an 8yo questioning his dad on the dad's relationships with other women ... ?

KAR

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: