Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #76
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

It's no wonder The Solidarity House is expensive. They have the walls covered in giraffe skin.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #77
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

Still watching...rewatching….did I miss something between the end of Tues and the beginning of Wed’s episode?? It feels like there's a whole episode missing!!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2010, 02:13 PM   #78
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
It's no wonder The Solidarity House is expensive. They have the walls covered in giraffe skin.

they should be spending it on security

what place do you know that anyone off the street can just show up and walk right in without having to announce themselves at the front desk?? it isn't a hospital.

i know these people pay to go there but even the one britney spears stayed in had security. and their bags would be checked AND they wouldn't have their cell phones - nikki -

someone posted a vid of them in OR for an upcoming show - did anyone read some of the comments?

there are a couple that say it's the best show ever that the writing is top notch - really????? top notch??? maybe their being paid by cbs to say nice things about the show LOL

don't get me wrong - i like the show but it does have mistakes that are so basic even new watchers can pick them out
Old 11-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #79
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thursday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Victoria is helpless as she tells Billy that Vance said the same thing Michael did, JT has full custody and can take Reed away if he wants. Billy publishes the article about Heather and Victor
* Heather finds out about the article Billy published about her and Victor, she confronts him but Billy says it is all true. Later, Heather faces the consequences for her actions and loses big, specifically her race for DA (she's forced to drop out)
* Deacon and Nikki have fallen asleep, his cell wakes him up its Meggie who has called to reveal that she and Victor are going to Vegas. Meggie says by this afternoon she will be married to Victor and by tonight she will be his widow. Later, a drugged Victor on the jet, he signs papers and marries Meggie!
* Victoria tells Nikki about JT leaving with Reed and not being able to do anything about it, Nikki suggests Victoria ask Victor for help but Victoria says Victor caused her to lose custody and if she stands to win joint custody of Reed, Victor has to stay far away. Meanwhile, Billy confronts JT who stands by his decision to leave

Next - Daisy wants to go to a real hospital or her baby stays in jail with her; Reed tells Victoria and Billy about Mac and JT's wedding; Nikki wants a drink (she knows Meggie accompanied Victor to Vegas)

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #80
Soapnut
Mouseketeer

ABC’s Skating With the Stars,
the reality competition show in which semi-famous people will fall down really hard over and over and over again while wearing sequins and avoiding sharp blades, will premiere on November 22. The semi-famous people who have volunteered to receive copious black-and-blue marks include ....All My Children’s Rebecca Budig, ..... and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective’s Sean Young (that's our Meggie!!) , who after two decades may finally have found her comeback vehicle.....that would be our Y&R!!

Now I'm sure the Newman jet's goin' down!!
Old 11-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #81
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

soooooooo lame

really???? like a skating show is going to launch her career. oh i mean her second chance - no third - or is it forth??

member this little diddy? http://noolmusic.com/google_videos/c...sean_young.php

someone in her circle should have told her "you're not lead material, you're looking like an a$$"
Old 11-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #82
TheZue
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapnut View Post
ABC’s Skating With the Stars,
the reality competition show in which semi-famous people will fall down really hard over and over and over again while wearing sequins and avoiding sharp blades, will premiere on November 22. The semi-famous people who have volunteered to receive copious black-and-blue marks include ....All My Children’s Rebecca Budig, ..... and Ace Ventura: Pet Detective’s Sean Young (that's our Meggie!!) , who after two decades may finally have found her comeback vehicle.....that would be our Y&R!!

Now I'm sure the Newman jet's goin' down!!
omg she was Einhart????? I never caught that lol

World didn't end, I'm going back!

Past Disneyland visits: 1983, 1995, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2012
How the heck do I not have a tag yet???
Old 11-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #83
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

So no one questioned that Victor could barely remain upright and was mumbling even more than he usually does? Wouldn't you think the fake equivalent of Bill Gates would have some sort of inner circle to say "whoa, hang on there a minute?"
Old 11-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #84
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Victoria and Billy come to the mansion, Reed tells them that Mac and JT are getting married and he wants his mom to stay for the wedding.
* Phyllis is shocked when Daniel tells her Daisy may be pregnant with his child, they head to jail to get a test done before the arraignment
* JT asks Paul to be his best man while Lily is the maid of honor, Brock has returned to marry JT and Mac. Chloe and Kevin are also present
* Daisy says she'll only get the test done at a real hospital, but Lauren and Michael turn down her demands which frustrate Phyllis
* Nikki is shocked to see a picture of Meggie as the new Mrs. Newman, Nikki turns to Deacon for comfort. Nikki and Deacon kiss
* Victoria continues her fight w/ JT taking Reed away from her, JT sticks to his decision. Reed and Victoria say their goodbyes. JT, Mac and Reed leave GC
* Meggie drugs Victor some more, watches what she believes to be Victor slowly dying. Victor turns the tables by grabbing Meggie, she's busted!

Next - Looks like Nikki has sex with Deacon, she's covered in a sheet when Victor comes to see her; Nick and Phyllis divorce is finalized; Murphy tries to communicate with Katherine

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 11-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #85
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

SPOILERS for the week of 11/15

Devastating new forces Adam to a past better left behind

Kevin receives some shocking news

Sharon and Nick have to decide whether to recommit

Heather confronts Ronan

Victor fights a losing battle

Old 11-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #86
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Nick & Phyllis SPOILER!!!

SOD that says Nick & Phyllis get officially divorced. The article said that they got the papers. Sharon runs into Phyllis and she tells her about the divorce. Then Nick tells Sharon. Sharon runs into Adam working at Gloworm (he says he is getting a divorce form Skye). Nick finds Sharon & tells her after seeing what his parents have been through it has shown him he wants his family together. He kisses her & then tells her he wants to take her home. They go home and hit the sheets.
On another note: Sharon isn't sure she trust his feelings on Phyllis nor her own about Adam.
Also, Adam has a job at Gloworm behind the bar cuz he quit the Fund. He's standing right there when Nick professes all that to Sharon, and kisses her, and takes her home

Old 11-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #87
hereyago
DIS Veteran

I know that Murphy had the heart attack, BUT: can he not write out on a piece of paper?
Old 11-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #88
december
DIS Veteran

They said he had something like locked in syndrome-where his mind was fine but he was paralyzed except for his eyes, and now his fingers I guess.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #89
GrimGrinningVal
Disney Hotel Snob

seriously... why couldn't the writers write Victor to be faking, sign the marriage contract with a fake name and reveal that B***ch for what she is! Also... so obvious that Victor is drugged. He may be a butthead and deserves what he gets, but I hate Maggie more.. ug!

Old 11-04-2010, 10:09 PM   #90
Kurby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimGrinningVal View Post
seriously... why couldn't the writers write Victor to be faking, sign the marriage contract with a fake name and reveal that B***ch for what she is! Also... so obvious that Victor is drugged. He may be a butthead and deserves what he gets, but I hate Maggie more.. ug!

seriously are you a writer?? cause thats exactly what they did.

it's the dumbest storyline EVER.

so here's how it went today (in Canada - Tomorrow for you guys

Meggie's all yacking to him about how do you feel, it'll be over soon, should i call 911 and waste money - after all it'll be my money in a few hours blah blah blah and how she can't wait then right at the end Victor sits up, grabs her and asks "what's the rush"

just when we were hoping for a missing victor, maybe a victor in a coma for a few years he perks up and is back to normal.

why oh why couldn't he be the one in that medical condition instead of Murphy - a silent mumbles??????? wonder if i can ask Santa for that next month.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: