Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:37 AM   #811
sparks19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaParkers View Post
What others do is irrelevant. I never liked the thought process that since someone else does something questionable, then I should be able to. This is a Y&R thread, not a facebook picture thread. The previous posters commented on a picture of a Y&R actor, not facebook.
I'll take responsibility for that derailment... I mentioned that he posted a picture of his butt and facebook removed it for showing too much skin.

sorry

My Etsy Name: Hannahshands (I make jewelry)
Old 02-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #812
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
What others do is irrelevant. I never liked the thought process that since someone else does something questionable, then I should be able to. This is a Y&R thread, not a facebook picture thread. The previous posters commented on a picture of a Y&R actor, not facebook.

relax parker - you'll notice that this is the 4th y&r thread and in all of them sometimes we do derail off Y&R - it's conversation and this one happened to move to facebook because of a picture the actor cane posted on his page. so it is somewhat Y&R related.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #813
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

I'm likely the source of the train wreck-I love the actor and think he is great looking, but felt a near nude picture just for no reason was going too far.

While I am sorry they killed him off I wonder how many dead people they can bring back. John was still dead but still on for a while. Chance was resurrected. Phillip was resurrected. If they aren't sure.......don't kill them. Send them out for cigarettes like they used to do.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #814
DaParkers
The original DISard of Oz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby View Post
relax parker
Ok.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #815
sparks19
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
I'm likely the source of the train wreck-I love the actor and think he is great looking, but felt a near nude picture just for no reason was going too far.

While I am sorry they killed him off I wonder how many dead people they can bring back. John was still dead but still on for a while. Chance was resurrected. Phillip was resurrected. If they aren't sure.......don't kill them. Send them out for cigarettes like they used to do.
lol they can't. NO cigarettes on tv tsk tsk lol

maybe they can send them out for milk. Lots of people go out for milk and then disappear

Old 02-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #816
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Ok.

oohhhhmmmmmmmmmm oooohhhhmmmmmmm
Old 02-25-2011, 01:00 PM   #817
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

Just came up with a storyline....Malcom is actually Lily's biological father....now Neil has slept with Sophia, painful as it was to watch. How about Sophia get pregnant. Get back together with Malcom. Baby is raised as Malcom's but actually is neil's. da da da
Old 02-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #818
Kurby

OHHHHHHHHH that's just soooooooooo far fetched..................... hummmm
Old 02-25-2011, 01:18 PM   #819
Green Tea
I don't do hatchets

And, baby will go to swiss boarding school, come back in 3 months as an adult. THAT has never happened.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:43 PM   #820
sparks19
DIS Veteran

Not to bring it back to facebook but... LOL he got spanked for his underwear photo. This is at least the second time he's gotten in trouble with facebook for racy photos lol. He just can't stay out of trouble.

I think if it were just an underwear pic it would have been fine but it's the ... uh... bulge in his knickers that pushed it over the edge

Old 02-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #821
NC State
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea View Post
Just came up with a storyline....Malcom is actually Lily's biological father....now Neil has slept with Sophia, painful as it was to watch. How about Sophia get pregnant. Get back together with Malcom. Baby is raised as Malcom's but actually is neil's. da da da
Please...that makes my head hurt!

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 02-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #822
december
DIS Veteran

I guess I started it, since I posted about the pic. We do go off topic, but only on tangents to Y&R.

He posted this:

I'll post a new one later today but I'll crop it so that it is G. Sorry I'm Australian I grew up wearing speedos it's no big deal. Hmmm maybe we should all go to Oz for a vacation! Xo

I can understand why some thought it was inappropriate, but I quite enjoyed the picture myself..........
Old 02-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #823
december
DIS Veteran

Week of March 7, 2011

•Much to Jana's surprise, Ryder returns to GC, will it be thru Ryder's help that Jana will slow begin to return to her former self & not be on the edge of insanity?
The Cowboy arrives in GC; looking for the quiet life
Cane's ghostly self remains very close to Lily
Diane struggles as she feeling caught between genuine feelings for one man, Nick/the pressures of another, Victor & her own future
Deacon struggles with his secrets with Meggie as his feelings for Nikki grow
Deacon is pushed to the limit

A ruling is finally made in the Newman lawsuit that will shock all of GC.

Victor is emotional and falls into Nikki's arms.

Kyle's actions will alarm Phyllis.

Neil holds back what he feels for Sofia, in order to be with another woman.

Don't know when..........

Kevin's working with the mob bookie guy could jeopardize Kevin and Chloe's relationship and even put Chloe's life in danger.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #824
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Kevin and the Mob SPOILER

Looks like his bookie business will get him in a lot of trouble. Chloe could suffer the worst from it.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 02-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #825
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US Show SPOILER!!!

* Victoria and Nick tell the judge that Adam is lying, all hell breaks loose in the room. The judge tells everyone that an investigation needs to be done to know the truth
* Phyllis goes snooping for information, she asks Victor what he did for Sharon in exchange for helping Adam. Victor signals Michael to take Phyllis away, Michael does
* Abby lashes out at her siblings, then complains to Ashley. Ashley tells her that she needs to take responsible for her own actions instead of blaming everyone else
* Sharon tries to convince Adam to go back to the judge and tell the truth, she doesn't want Adam to resort to who he used to be to help her. He should save himself
* Ashley finds out about Tucker's involvement in the lawsuit, she confronts him. Ashley is pissed that he used her family just so he could get Beauty of Nature

Next - Spencer the DA, asks Chance why he is lying to Nina; Deacon visits Meggie in jail

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: